Tina Alster, MD, Launches The A Method
Dermatologist and laser expert Tina Alster, MD, has developed a new line of topical skincare products under the brand “The A Method.” The line includes both daily use skincare products and pre- and postprocedure products formulated to reduce inflammation, erythema and itching.
Cleanse Gentle Daily Cleanser is a creamy, hydrating cleanser rich in glycerin, hyaluronic acid and avocado oil. C Antioxidant Elixir 20% protects and brightens skin with lipid-soluble vitamin C. Protect SPF 30 is a 100% mineral sunscreen blended with antioxidants that offers broad-spectrum UV protection.
Formulated specifically for postprocedure skin, Soothe HC Arnica Recovery Balm features both arnica and 1% hydrocortisone to reduce swelling, discomfort and bruising following noninvasive cosmetic procedures, while Soothe Daily Arnica Balm combines arnica and coconut milk to minimize minor irritation and improve skin hydration.
The products are offered individually as well as in a three-product pre- and postprocedure kit that includes...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Practice Management: Your Most Important Hire
- Matarasso and Pusic Take Helm at ASPS and PSF
- Rapidly Polymerizing Collagen For Revolumization
- CoolSculpting Cleared To Treat Below the Jawline
- AAFPRS and Candela Partner to Aid Domestic Abuse Survivors
- Hand Rejuvenation Treatments
- Page 1 Acquires Strategic Edge
- Candela and VBF To Provide Pro-Bono Laser Treatments
- Physician Interaction Best Predictor of Patient Satisfaction
- Without a Trace
- Allergan to Acquire Bonti
- Allergan Announces Results of Higher-Dose BOTOX Cosmetic for Glabellar Lines
- FDA Clears Sebacia Microparticles for Acne
- Lend Me Your Name
- Allergan Launches Spotlyte Digital Hub
- Sponsored: skinade offers great skin in as little as 30 days
- Multiple Applicators Improve Noninvasive Arm Fat Reduction Outcomes
- Canfield Scientific Acquires VISIOMED AG
- Pico 785nm Wavelength Effective For Purple, Blue and Green Tattoo Inks
- A Guiding Hand
The headlines of Master Doctor
Spending More Time Taking Care of Kids May Increase Reproductive Success in...
Males who spend more time taking care of kids may have higher reproductive success, reveals a new study.
A Quarter of Adults Are Too Inactive, Putting Health at Risk
Over a quarter of the world's adults are putting themselves at greater risk for dementia, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes because they are not getting the minimal amount of...
Feminine Leadership Qualities: Is It an Expendable Frill?
Both men and women consider successful leaders need stereotypically masculine qualities such as assertiveness and competence than communal traits, finds a new study.
Meghan Markle pregnant: Is it safe to fly while expecting?
Prince Harry and his wife were seen holding hands when they arrived in the harbour city early on Monday morning on a Qantas A380 flight from London via Singapore.
Many Kids are Afraid of Going to the Doctor: Parents
Is your child afraid of doctors? Nearly half of parents say that their kids fear doctor's visits. Relax, Here are different strategies used by parents to help their children...
DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: The diet that can banish the agony of IBS
Dr Michael Mosley says there are now things you can do that have a much higher chance of helping with IBS - focusing on altering your microbiome, the trillions of microbes that...
Would you trust a £200 scanner to check your breasts at home?...
Over the past three years, boffins have been focusing on women's health concerns, from fertility and contraceptives to breast cancer and pregnancy care.
Vaping Does Not Stain Your Teeth: Study
Vaping or use of e-cigarettes, tobacco heating products does not stain your teeth like smoking with conventional cigarettes.
Scientists discover four new types of human blood cells in latest medical...
Scientists have discovered four new types of blood cells using new genetic techniques. These cells play a role in our body's immune system and how it fights off invaders...
Ketogenic Diet Can Help Prevent Cognitive Decline
Cognitive abilities can be boosted by following a ketogenic diet- a high fat, low carbohydrate diet regime, finds a new study. The study further states that this diet can help...