Thomas Freyman Joins Allergan Board of Directors
Thomas C. Freyman, former executive vice president of finance and administration at Abbott Laboratories, has joined Allergan's Board of Directors. He brings nearly 40 years of healthcare industry and finance experience to the role.
“Since Allergan transitioned from a generics company to a branded biopharmaceutical company, the Allergan Board has been actively involved in a refreshment process to update its membership with the appropriate experience, talent and diversity to more strongly position Allergan as a premier biopharmaceutical company and create value for shareholders,” said Chris Coughlin, lead independent director. “Mr. Freyman will become the fourth new director joining the Allergan Board in 16 months as we continue to recruit highly experienced and qualified members to bring a diversity of perspectives and strengthen the board with additional industry, scientific and financial experience.”
Allergan also announced that director Patrick O'Sullivan will retire from the board in July. O'Sullivan...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Fade Out
- HHS Releases Cybersecurity Practice Guides for Healthcare Industry
- Lutronic Launches Genius Intelligent RF Delivery Platform
- Stratacel Silicone Dressing Superior to Aquaphor for Healing
- Laser Focused
- Nextech Acquires SRS Health Specialty EMR for Orthopedic Practices
- Allergan Launches New BOTOX Cosmetic “Own Your Look” Consumer Campaign
- FDA Approves Jeuveau PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs For Injection
- Practice Management: Blueprint for Success
- Real Housewife Sonja Morgan Is New Face of CoolSculpting
- New Oral Antibiotic For Acne Now Available
- One Third of Dermatologists Mix Injectable Fillers Prior to Injection
- Practice By Design
- Repechage and Bellus Academy Launch First CIDESCO USA Skin Care Certification Course
- A Review of Botulinum Toxin Treatment for Platysma Bands
- Key Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Cutera Announces Leadership Change
- Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Neurotoxin Treatments and the Masseter Muscle
- Legal Issues: Informed Consent
The headlines of Master Doctor
Being A Parent Is Hard - Being A Special Needs Parent Is Harder
Being a parent is hard. Being a special needs parent is harder. Comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges. Or monster trucks to Mini Coopers. While they are both...
Aggressive Breast Cancer Responds to New Drug
In the clinical trial of the new drug, sacituzumab govitecan, about a third of the patients responded to treatment and the effect lasted up to eight months. The research was...
FDA Proposes Major Changes to Sunscreen Rules
According to the FDA, 12 sunscreen ingredients lack sufficient data to support whether they are generally safe and effective. They are cinoxate, dioxybenzone, ensulizole...
An entire class of agricultural pesticides found to damage the brains of...
If you've ever suspected that people are getting dumber by the day, new research has just proven humans really aren't as smart as they used to be. Studies show that the average...
A diet rich in whole grains slashes risk of liver cancer by 40%, study finds
US researchers tracked 77,241 women and 48,214 men in their 50s and 60s for 24 years. Those with higher intake of whole grains, bran and cereal fiber had a lower risk of liver...
Federal Government May Step In If States Don't Step Up Vaccine Laws
The FDA commissioner said that federal health agencies might step in if states don't fix vaccine laws FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNN that the federal government...
Children exposed to air pollution on their way to school have stunted...
There is a possibility that polluted air may be impairing your child's cognitive function. A new study finds that children who walk to school are exposed to a greater amount of...
Uranium mining has dramatically increased the rates of cardiovascular and...
All of the uranium mines in New Mexico have remained dormant since the last one shut down in 1998. But their long-term health effects are still being felt by the people of...
Record number of operations aren't being rescheduled in time as one in 13...
Patients in England are facing long waits as their operations are not being rescheduled within the mandatory 28-day period. The figures are the worst in 14 years, despite a...
Evening Exercise Doesn't Disrupt Your Sleep: Study
High-intensity exercise in the early evening does not negatively affect subsequent sleep, and may also reduce feelings of hunger.