Silvernail Named CFO of Evolus
Lauren Silvernail, former chief financial officer and chief business officer at Revance Therapeutics, is now the CFO and executive vice president of corporate development at Evolus. Prior to her time at Revance, Silvernail served as CFO and VP of corporate development at ISTA Pharmaceuticals. She joins the company as it works towards approval of its prabotulinumtoxinA injectable for the treatment of moderate-to-severe glabellar lines.
“I welcome Lauren to Evolus as her appointment further strengthens our executive leadership team and represents a critical milestone for the company ahead of commercialization,” said David Moatazedi, president and CEO of Evolus. “Lauren brings extensive category experience and deep financial, operational, commercial and corporate development expertise as we prepare to bring our first product candidate to market.”
Image: Lauren Silvernail
Lauren Silvernail Evolus News
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Ortho Dermatologics Announces Aspire Scholarship Recipients
- RealSelf Appoints First Chief Medical Officer
- Merz Creates Americas Region and Expands Rhatigan's Role
- Bonti Announces Results of Phase 2a Scar Reduction Clinical Study
- New Book Covers the Latest in Noninvasive and Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Experimental Drug Reverses Hair Loss and Skin Damage in Mice
- ASAPS Launches Task Force To Research Brazilian Buttock Lift Complications
- Addressing the FDA Warning on Vaginal Rejuvenation Devices
- Hitting the Mark
- Altavilla Promoted to COO of Suneva Medical
- PDL Offers Long-Term Efficacy in Rosacea Patients
- Majority of Women Want Younger-Looking Hands
- AmSpa and IALA Announce Merger
- EpigenCare Files Patent for Personalized Consumer Skincare Testing Technology
- FDA Clears Vbeam Prima PDL for Sale in the U.S
- Study of Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia Launched
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
The headlines of Master Doctor
Secondhand Smoke in Childhood May Up the Risk of Arthritis in Later Life
Exposure to secondhand smoke in childhood is associated with arthritis risk, finds a new study.
Componds Present in Vegetables May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
Chemical compounds produced by vegetables like cabbage, kale, and broccoli may protect us from colon cancers, finds a new study.
Marital spats may cause disease: Couples who argue have higher levels of...
Researchers from Ohio State University also found that hostile married couples are more at risk of leaky guts and inflammation if one of the spouses has a history of depression.
New study on aspirin has contradictory results, finding both increased and...
Based on research that was presented at the American College of Cardiology‘s 67th Annual Scientific Session, individuals who have both Type 2 diabetes and heart failure, and...
Ebola fears in the Democratic Republic of Congo raised
Professor Paul Hunter, of the University of East Anglia, admitted this poses ‘substantial' problems for aid workers battling round-the-clock to contain the outbreak.
Artificial Placenta Created by Scientists May Give New Insights into Some...
Synthetic placenta devised can help give new insights into some vital research issues, finds a new study.
Combining three blood pressure drugs into a single pill is 20% more effective
Dr Ruth Webster, of the George Institute for Global Health in Australia, said: 'Our results could help millions of people globally reduce their blood pressure and their risk of...
Tennessee religious leader calls out amoral leftists for supporting...
Greg Locke, head of Global Vision Bible Church in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, is outraged that many leftists are now falling lockstep in cahoots with the LGBTQ agenda to normalize...
5 Very Important Things I Learned From Tracking All My Food on the Daily
About two years ago, I went through a major change in my life when I decided that the gym wasn't for me , so I began to live by a less obsessive, laid-back approach to health...
Perrigo to split off pharma business
Perrigo has announced plans to split off its drug business into a separate entity.