Silvernail Named CFO of Evolus
Lauren Silvernail, former chief financial officer and chief business officer at Revance Therapeutics, is now the CFO and executive vice president of corporate development at Evolus. Prior to her time at Revance, Silvernail served as CFO and VP of corporate development at ISTA Pharmaceuticals. She joins the company as it works towards approval of its prabotulinumtoxinA injectable for the treatment of moderate-to-severe glabellar lines.
“I welcome Lauren to Evolus as her appointment further strengthens our executive leadership team and represents a critical milestone for the company ahead of commercialization,” said David Moatazedi, president and CEO of Evolus. “Lauren brings extensive category experience and deep financial, operational, commercial and corporate development expertise as we prepare to bring our first product candidate to market.”
Image: Lauren Silvernail
Lauren Silvernail Evolus News
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- PODCAST: The Perfect Pair - Complementing CO2 Laser with the Profound RF Microneedling to Enhance Patient Results
- Practice Marketing: Run with Radio
- Join the 2019 Controversies & Conversations Symposium
- Birthday Loyalty Programs: A Powerful Practice-Building Opportunity
- Preoperative Shockwave Therapy Improves Wound Healing
- Working with Estheticians
- Allergan Launches New e-Commerce Platform for Physicians
- Abstract Submissions and Early Bird Registration Now Open for ASDS Conference
- Rotational Fractional Resection Technology Moves One Step Closer To Approval
- Multispecialty Task Force Calls on FDA To Expedite Oversight of Cosmetic Stem Cell Treatments
- Chemical Peels More Effective Than PRP for Periorbital Hyperpigmentation
- Chemical Peels: Going Deeper
- PODCAST: Why the Profound System is the Perfect Complement to Microfocused Ultrasound
- CIDESCO USA To Offer Advanced Esthetic Education at IECSC Las Vegas
- Ortho Dermatologics Duobrii Approved For Plaque Psoriasis In Adults
- Brooke Shields is the new Celebrity Spokesperson for SculpSure Body Contouring
- Long-Term Outcomes of Fibroblast-Seeded HA Filler
- Telemedicine evolution
- RepliCel Regenerative Medicine Technologies Secure Several New Patents
- InMode Launches AccuTite RF Lipolysis System for Small Areas
The headlines of Master Doctor
Link Between in Vitro Fertilization and Heart Disease in Pregnancy Discovered
Women who are undergoing fertility treatment should see their doctor/physician urgently if they have heart failure symptoms, says study.
Virtual Reality can Help Spot Early Signs of Alzheimer's More Accurately
Virtual reality technology may help identify early stages of Alzheimer's disease accurately than the standard cognitive tests which are currently in use, finds a new study.
Holidays may Disrupt Drug Routines of Children with Diabetes
Drug adherence is decreased among children with type 1 diabetes during school holidays and on weekends, finds a new study.
Effects of Short-Term Daily Community Walk Aide Use on Children With...
Purpose: To determine the effects of functional electrical stimulation on the main impairments affecting gait in children with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy. Methods: A...
New mouse study finds level of liver toxicity for CBD
A study published recently has found a level of liver toxicity for CBD, putting up a big caveat to the notion within the hemp/CBD world that its products have nothing in the...
First Mesothelioma Treatment in 15 Years Approved
The new device was approved under the Humanitarian Device Exemption, which was created to encourage innovation in rare diseases.
Young Americans so scared by the “climate change” hoax which claims the...
If you ever wondered if there would be real-world consequences for American society caused by Left-wing climate change hoaxers, here you go: Young people are increasingly...
Anxiety patients are choosing cannabis over prescription meds
There's some good news on the health front. According to new research out of Canada, people with anxiety are getting tired of taking benzodiazepines and other side...
Going green: Plastic is out, banana leaves are in for supermarket food...
Many countries around the globe are making an effort to reduce their plastic waste to save wildlife - and humans - from its detrimental effects. In fact, Thailand and Vietnam...
Don't give in to the hype: Soft-cushioned running shoes increase leg...
Soft-cushioned running shoes were advertised to be safer and more comfortable for athletes. But a recent study warned that such footwear might make legs stiffer, and the...