Schweiger Dermatology Group Announces $100 Million Investment
Schweiger Dermatology Group , the largest dermatology practice management company in the Northeast with 40 locations, has received an investment of $100 million from LNK Partners, a private equity firm with a long track record of investing in consumer businesses. LNK will hold a minority stake in the company, and Eric Schweiger, MD, founder and CEO, will continue to lead SDG as the company expands its footprint in the Northeast.
“We're excited to partner with Schweiger Dermatology Group,” said David Landau, co-founder of LNK Partners. “Dr. Schweiger founded SDG with the goal of making high-quality dermatology care accessible throughout the metro New York/New Jersey area, and we're proud to partner with the SDG management team to bring Dr. Schweiger's vision to life throughout the entire Northeast.”
This investment from LNK Partners will be used to support SDG's growth as it continues to build new locations and acquire dermatology practices in the current core market of New York and New Jersey as well as...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Fade Out
- HHS Releases Cybersecurity Practice Guides for Healthcare Industry
- Lutronic Launches Genius Intelligent RF Delivery Platform
- Stratacel Silicone Dressing Superior to Aquaphor for Healing
- Laser Focused
- Nextech Acquires SRS Health Specialty EMR for Orthopedic Practices
- Allergan Launches New BOTOX Cosmetic “Own Your Look” Consumer Campaign
- FDA Approves Jeuveau PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs For Injection
- Practice Management: Blueprint for Success
- Real Housewife Sonja Morgan Is New Face of CoolSculpting
- New Oral Antibiotic For Acne Now Available
- One Third of Dermatologists Mix Injectable Fillers Prior to Injection
- Practice By Design
- Repechage and Bellus Academy Launch First CIDESCO USA Skin Care Certification Course
- A Review of Botulinum Toxin Treatment for Platysma Bands
- Key Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Cutera Announces Leadership Change
- Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Neurotoxin Treatments and the Masseter Muscle
- Legal Issues: Informed Consent
The headlines of Master Doctor
Vitamin D supplementation can reduce Beck Depression Inventory scores in...
A study finds that supplementing with vitamin D improves Beck Depression Inventory scores in people with ulcerative colitis. The study, which was published in the Journal of...
New study confirms: Processed carbs cause many harmful effects on health
A study that was published in the Obesity issue of the American Association for Clinical Chemistry‘s journal, Clinical Chemistry, showed that people face higher risks of...
Fiber and gut health: Study links low-fiber diet with leaky gut
There have been many studies that have gone over the many benefits of having a high-fiber diet, as far as improving and maintaining overall health is concerned. But just as...
What you need to know about glucomannan and its usefulness as a weight loss...
There are many supplements appearing in the market claiming to be the next best dietary aid. Adding to the long list is the natural dietary fiber called glucomannan. It is...
Fish oil supplements during pregnancy may protect children from high blood...
Studying obese children under the age of six, researchers at the University of Kansas found some did not have the typical spike in systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood...
New Drug for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clears Phase 1 Trial
New Medication targets NF- 954;B, a key link between loss of dystrophin and disease progression in Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Can Your Risk for Disease be Increased If You Do Night Shifts?
Night shift jobs can put you at a higher risk of developing chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, obesity, insomnia, heart disease and high blood pressure. A new study...
Quit Smoking to Reduce Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk
Prolonged smoking cessation may reduce the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. So, quit smoking to prevent rheumatoid arthritis.
CANCER largely caused by processed food and toxic ingredients, new study...
To what extent is cancer a lifestyle disease? Researchers from the University of Calgary over in Canada set to find out exactly that in a recent research that was conducted...
Novel Discovery Could Cut Unnecessary Testing for UTIs by Nearly Half
New recommendation could drastically cut unnecessary bacterial culture tests to detect urinary tract infections by 50 percent, finds a new study.