Schweiger Dermatology Group Announces $100 Million Investment
Schweiger Dermatology Group , the largest dermatology practice management company in the Northeast with 40 locations, has received an investment of $100 million from LNK Partners, a private equity firm with a long track record of investing in consumer businesses. LNK will hold a minority stake in the company, and Eric Schweiger, MD, founder and CEO, will continue to lead SDG as the company expands its footprint in the Northeast.
“We're excited to partner with Schweiger Dermatology Group,” said David Landau, co-founder of LNK Partners. “Dr. Schweiger founded SDG with the goal of making high-quality dermatology care accessible throughout the metro New York/New Jersey area, and we're proud to partner with the SDG management team to bring Dr. Schweiger's vision to life throughout the entire Northeast.”
This investment from LNK Partners will be used to support SDG's growth as it continues to build new locations and acquire dermatology practices in the current core market of New York and New Jersey as well as...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Lend Me Your Name
- Allergan Launches Spotlyte Digital Hub
- Sponsored: skinade offers great skin in as little as 30 days
- Multiple Applicators Improve Noninvasive Arm Fat Reduction Outcomes
- Canfield Scientific Acquires VISIOMED AG
- Pico 785nm Wavelength Effective For Purple, Blue and Green Tattoo Inks
- A Guiding Hand
- Syneron Candela Acquires Ellipse
- How To Keep Your "A" Players
- AIVITA Biomedical Appoints Two New Executives
- Microneedling Effective in Reducing the Signs of Facial Aging
- ASPS Shares Guidelines on Teens and Cosmetic Procedures
- Triggering Immunity
- Cynosure To Distribute Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen System in Aesthetics Market
- Hong Kong Researchers Debut Novel Self-fitting Scaffold for Bone Regeneration
- Liquefaction Liposuction Offers Faster Extraction and Less Downtime
- Ortho Dermatologics Announces Aspire Scholarship Recipients
- RealSelf Appoints First Chief Medical Officer
- Merz Creates Americas Region and Expands Rhatigan's Role
- Bonti Announces Results of Phase 2a Scar Reduction Clinical Study
The headlines of Master Doctor
CRISPR: Gene That Helps Cells Prevent West Nile, Zika Viruses Identified
Gene that helps cells fight Zika, West Nile, dengue, and yellow fever viruses has been identified using CRISPR genome-wide screening technique.
Are we hardwired to be xenophobic? You are less likely to trust someone who...
Regions of the brain are automatically activated to analyse whether to believe people from an 'in-group' or 'out-group' when they start talking, according to research led by...
Muscle Relaxants May Up Respiratory Complications
Use of muscle relaxants in general anesthesia during certain major operations may increase the risk of respiratory complications after surgery.
Sleep Apnea, Congenital Heart Disease May Up Death Risk in Hospitalized Infants
Obstructive sleep apnea and congenital heart disease may increase death risk in hospitalized infants, reveals a new study.
New Study Reveals That Busy People Make Healthier Choices
New study shows that the mere perception of self as a busy person can be used to promote better self-control.
Mother's trauma is as damaging as SMOKING for unborn babies
Past trauma coupled with high stress hormone levels in pregnancy were linked to 1.3 oz lower birth weights for baby boys, raising risks for disease and growth delays, a new Mt...
Mothers Facing Trauma, Stress More Likely to Deliver Smaller Boy Babies
Mothers who undergo higher levels of trauma and stress may give birth to significantly smaller boy babies.
Stress Over Fussy Eating Forces Mom and Dad to Pressure or Reward at Mealtime
Stress over fussy eating urges both mom and dad to use non-responsive feeding practices such as pressuring or rewarding for eating.
How to keep your brain young - just keep moving, says Celia Dodd
Researchers at the University of Canberra in Australia found that regular aerobic exercise dramatically improved cognitive abilities such as thinking, reading, learning and...
Exercise found to protect your eyesight
Looking for ways to maintain your good eyesight? According to a study conducted by researchers from the University of California, Los Angeles, people who take part in moderate...