Rhoads and Sandoval Join ALASTIN Board
ALASTIN Skincare, has appointed Ann Rhoads and Elisabeth Sandoval to the company's Board of Directors. Rhoads is a healthcare finance executive with more than 25 years of experience. Sandoval currently serves as chief commercial officer for Alder Biopharmaceuticals, and previously was chief commercial officer at Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, and VP of global strategic marketing at Allergan.
“We are extremely pleased to have Ann and Elisabeth join the ALASTIN team,” said Diane S. Goostree, president and CEO of ALASTIN Skincare. “They bring a wealth of experience related to financial and commercialization strategies within the healthcare and aesthetics space and will be valuable advisors to us as we continue our rapid growth and evolution in the aesthetics field.”
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Legal Issues: Off-Label Uses
- Evolus Vows To Move Forward As FDA Fails To Approve Its Neurotoxin
- Hartman Named Chief Commercial Officer of Alastin
- Addition of Nanofat Enhances Fat Graft Neovascularization
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal to Launch Open Access Publication
- New Tool To Streamline Patient Follow Up
- Close to Half of Negative Reviews Not Related To Outcomes
- The Personal Touch
- Practice Management: Unwanted Advances
- Facial Rejuvenation With Fillers and Neuromodulators Offers High Patient Satisfaction
- ASAPS Elects New Officers
- Liposuction Risk Assessment Tool Unveiled
- Noninvasive Skin Tightening: The Heat Is On
- FDA Begins Medical Device Safety and Innovation Overhaul
- SPF 100 Sunscreen Offers Extra Protection
- Reducing Risks in Deep Filler Injections
- Up In Smoke
- Nanopulse Electrical Stimulation Shows Promise for Dermatologic Applications
- Tina Alster, MD, Launches The A Method
- Laser-Assisted Delivery of PLLA for Perioral Rhytides
The headlines of Master Doctor
Closing coal factories leads to healthier babies, study reveals
Researchers compared preterm births and fertility before and after eight stations in California closed between 2001 and 2011. The 25 percent drop in preemie births was higher...
Don't Scramble Diet Over Eggs and Heart Study
In the study, eating an egg daily lowered the odds of dying from heart disease by 18% and cut the risk of hemorrhagic stroke by 28%, when compared with those who never, or...
A Fitness Trainer Suggests These 6 Things to Bust Through a Weight-Loss Plateau
A post shared by Voted Top Trainer 2017 & 2018 on Apr 19, 2018 at 12:13pm PDT Have you been eating right, exercising regularly, and still, you're not seeing progress?...
Humans are causing cancer in ANIMALS with surge in plastic waste, light...
Researchers from Arizona State University believe pollution in oceans, radiation from power plants and pesticides from farms may be causing wild animals to develop...
High folate, low vitamin B12 linked to higher risk of diabetes in pregnant...
Researchers in Singapore say insufficient vitamin B12 coupled with higher folate may lead to higher gestational diabetes risk, holding âpotential implications for antenatal...
Overhydrating like Tom Brady is linked to life-threatening brain swelling
Tom Brady drinks 37 glasses of water a day. A new Canadian study shows our bodies are not well-trained at detecting overhydration - and over-drinking water can lead to a brain...
PCSK9 Inhibitors for Lowering Cholesterol May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
PCSK9 inhibitors used in lowering LDL cholesterol may reduce heart disease risk. Higher lipoprotein levels are associated with an increased cardiovascular disease risk...
Pregnancy Drug DES Triggers ADHD Generations Later
Pregnancy drug diethylstilbestrol was found to trigger ADHD in the grandchildren of women who used the drug during pregnancy.
New Treatment Regimen Offers a Better Approach to Fight Thyroid Cancer
Precisely-targeted radiation my beat traditional radiotherapy against anaplastic thyroid cancer, and with fewer side effects.
Fistula Injuries-New Tool Offers Hope for Women
Fistula injuries in women are childbirth-related injuries and Panzi Score tool helps doctors predict the success of surgery and make a path for treating fistula injury.