Rhoads and Sandoval Join ALASTIN Board
ALASTIN Skincare, has appointed Ann Rhoads and Elisabeth Sandoval to the company's Board of Directors. Rhoads is a healthcare finance executive with more than 25 years of experience. Sandoval currently serves as chief commercial officer for Alder Biopharmaceuticals, and previously was chief commercial officer at Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, and VP of global strategic marketing at Allergan.
“We are extremely pleased to have Ann and Elisabeth join the ALASTIN team,” said Diane S. Goostree, president and CEO of ALASTIN Skincare. “They bring a wealth of experience related to financial and commercialization strategies within the healthcare and aesthetics space and will be valuable advisors to us as we continue our rapid growth and evolution in the aesthetics field.”
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Ortho Dermatologics Announces Aspire Scholarship Recipients
- RealSelf Appoints First Chief Medical Officer
- Merz Creates Americas Region and Expands Rhatigan's Role
- Bonti Announces Results of Phase 2a Scar Reduction Clinical Study
- New Book Covers the Latest in Noninvasive and Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Experimental Drug Reverses Hair Loss and Skin Damage in Mice
- ASAPS Launches Task Force To Research Brazilian Buttock Lift Complications
- Addressing the FDA Warning on Vaginal Rejuvenation Devices
- Hitting the Mark
- Altavilla Promoted to COO of Suneva Medical
- PDL Offers Long-Term Efficacy in Rosacea Patients
- Majority of Women Want Younger-Looking Hands
- AmSpa and IALA Announce Merger
- EpigenCare Files Patent for Personalized Consumer Skincare Testing Technology
- FDA Clears Vbeam Prima PDL for Sale in the U.S
- Study of Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia Launched
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
The headlines of Master Doctor
Combining three blood pressure drugs into a single pill is 20% more effective
Dr Ruth Webster, of the George Institute for Global Health in Australia, said: 'Our results could help millions of people globally reduce their blood pressure and their risk of...
Video uploaders now getting MORE views on REAL.video than on YouTube. proof...
The shadow banning on YouTube is now so bad that video content creators are starting to report receiving more views on REAL.video than they're receiving on YouTube. Think about...
Mayo, Cleveland Clinics Again Top Hospital Rankings
The next two spots are also repeats from last year. Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore holds the No. 3 spot, and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston holds the No. 4 spot.
5 Very Important Things I Learned From Tracking All My Food on the Daily
About two years ago, I went through a major change in my life when I decided that the gym wasn't for me , so I began to live by a less obsessive, laid-back approach to health...
Supplement maker Perrigo to split off pharma business
Perrigo, which manufactures a wide variety of dietary supplements, has announced plans to split off its drug business into a separate entity.
Vaping: How safe actually are e-cigarettes according to the scientific...
A new study has found that vapour from e-cigarettes could harm lung cells, but what else has been said about vaping?
Is European baby formula really better?
When Toronto mom Alison Zanini* began looking for the optimal formula for her five-month-old son, Jonathan, to help supplement her low milk supply , she looked online, asked...
One of nature's best kept secrets: Elya leaves reduce brain damage linked to...
A study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine has found another potential natural treatment for Alzheimer's disease and other degenerative...
Learn how to rebuild your health and quality of life with the Planetary...
Many people are looking for ways they can rebuild their health and improve their quality of life, but this search often leads them to the wrong places. If you're interested in...
Suicide survivor becomes youngest person ever to receive a face transplant at 21
Katie Stubblefield tried to take her own life in March 2014 with a rifle. On May 4, 2017, she became the youngest person ever to receive a face transplant, in an operation at...