Restylane Lyft Approved for Hands
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the hyaluronic acid dermal filler Restylane Lyft for the correction of age-related volume loss in the back of the hands for patients over the age of 21. It is the first HA injectable gel to be FDA-approved for restoring fullness to the back of the hands.
The approval was based on a multi-center, randomized, evaluator-blinded, split-hand study that included 89 patients age 22 and older. The study met its primary endpoint, showing a clinically meaningful improvement in the correction of volume deficits of treated hands for up to six months. Restylane Lyft was shown to be both safe and well tolerated for the correction of volume deficit in the dorsal hand. After initial treatment, injection site responses (swelling, tenderness, redness, bruising, pain, itching, impaired hand function) were temporary and predominantly mild in intensity.
“This new indication demonstrates Nestle Skin Health's mission to deliver a stream of...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Practice Marketing: Run with Radio
- Join the 2019 Controversies & Conversations Symposium
- Birthday Loyalty Programs: A Powerful Practice-Building Opportunity
- Preoperative Shockwave Therapy Improves Wound Healing
- Working with Estheticians
- Allergan Launches New e-Commerce Platform for Physicians
- Abstract Submissions and Early Bird Registration Now Open for ASDS Conference
- Rotational Fractional Resection Technology Moves One Step Closer To Approval
- Multispecialty Task Force Calls on FDA To Expedite Oversight of Cosmetic Stem Cell Treatments
- Chemical Peels More Effective Than PRP for Periorbital Hyperpigmentation
- Chemical Peels: Going Deeper
- PODCAST: Why the Profound System is the Perfect Complement to Microfocused Ultrasound
- CIDESCO USA To Offer Advanced Esthetic Education at IECSC Las Vegas
- Ortho Dermatologics Duobrii Approved For Plaque Psoriasis In Adults
- Brooke Shields is the new Celebrity Spokesperson for SculpSure Body Contouring
- Long-Term Outcomes of Fibroblast-Seeded HA Filler
- Telemedicine evolution
- RepliCel Regenerative Medicine Technologies Secure Several New Patents
- InMode Launches AccuTite RF Lipolysis System for Small Areas
- Antibiotic-Impregnated Mesh May Reduce Risk of Capsular Contracture
The headlines of Master Doctor
Neck Cracking and Stroke: How Risky Is It?
A direct cause-and-effect link has not been established, but the Heart Association-Stroke Association statement recommends that health care providers tell patients of the risk...
Patients are STILL not being warned of withdrawal pain from depression...
Patients are still not being warned how difficult it can be to come off antidepressants, say psychiatrists campaigning for a reduction in the needless use of the drugs.
Is this proof just one tube of NHS wonder cream really can reverse sun...
Lavinia Newlands, from Amberley, West Sussex, is one of thousands to have dangerous sun damage - but a single treatment of Daylight PDT could be the answer.
Global shopper survey: Energy overtakes weight as top health concern
Nutrition giant DSM has revealed the results of its Global Health Concerns Studies showing âenergyâ has knocked âweightâ off top spot as the most prevalent health concern in EMEA.
Sophie Turner's Tribute To Sansa Stark Will Make You Ugly-Cry
Sophie Turner's making everyone cry with her final thoughts on getting to play Sansa Stark Whether you approve of how Game of Thrones ended or not , it's pretty bittersweet...
Tweets On Why The Finale Of ‘Game Of Thrones' Sucked May Be Better Than The...
Fans hit Twitter to express their anger and disappointment after last night's “Game of Thrones” finale Emotions are running extremely high on this, the day after the very last...
Alkalinity and oxygen levels: Is there a connection between pH levels and...
Several studies show that pH levels of the human body exert an effect on the risk of cancer. People who desire to avoid cancer should strive to maintain their pH levels at...
A stronger heart, a healthier body: Cardiorespiratory fitness is key to...
It's known that a lack of exercise and a sedentary lifestyle can increase one's risk of diseases, including cardiovascular disease. On the contrary, regular physical activity...
Diet plans need to be made based on meal timing, not calorie intake
At a recent event, experts agreed that diet plans should no longer be based on the idea of reducing calorie intake through balanced meals. In order for a diet to be effective...
Someone Left 2 Water Bottles In King's Landing And Fans Are Losing It
Apparently King's Landing has plastic water bottles and fans can't handle it There's a lot of Game of Thrones -related feelings dominating the internet today. People are...