Restoration Robotics Launches Master Class for ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration
Restoration Robotics has launched a new Master Class Series for its ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration System to train physicians on best practices and the most up-to-date techniques. The Master Class Series includes live demonstrations, hands-on training and covers multiple topics, such as technical aspects of robotic surgery, overcoming challenges of hairline design, and donor and recipient site planning.
Robert M. Bernstein, MD, clinical professor of dermatology at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University and founder of Bernstein Medical Center for Hair Restoration in New York City led the first class. “It has been a privilege to lead and develop the first Master Class on Robotic Hair Transplantation with Restoration Robotics,” he said. “Through the in-depth training, we provided new ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration surgeons with the technical knowledge and hands-on experience to improve their skills using the system.”
For information on upcoming training opportunities, visit
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- CareCredit Expands To Spa Market
- Canada Approves Thermi RF for Treatment of Dermal Laxity
- Microbotox Versus Nefertiti Lift for Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Practice Management: Extending Care
- Eclipse Announces Its 2018 Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
- InMode Introduces EmbraceRF for Facial Contouring
- Differing Behavior of Facial Fat Compartments
- Newsmakers: Skin of Color Society
- Silvernail Named CFO of Evolus
- 1060nm Laser Effective for Hair Removal on All Skin Types
- Nodule Formation Following HA Filler Treatment
- Schweiger Dermatology Group Announces $100 Million Investment
- Revance Gears Up for Launch of RT002 Neurotoxin
- Restylane Lyft Approved for Hands
- Restoring Growth
- Legal Issues: Off-Label Uses
- Evolus Vows To Move Forward As FDA Fails To Approve Its Neurotoxin
- Hartman Named Chief Commercial Officer of Alastin
- Addition of Nanofat Enhances Fat Graft Neovascularization
The headlines of Master Doctor
Fresh Insights into Joint Replacement Procedures in Rheumatoid Arthritis...
Joint replacement rates halved in rheumatoid arthritis patients in the past decade, stated study.
The Effect of Suit Wear During an Intensive Therapy Program in Children With...
Purpose: To examine the effects of suit wear during an intensive therapy program on motor function among children with cerebral palsy. Method: Twenty children were randomized...
How Body Weight Impacts the Risk of Developing Type 2 Diabetes
You're probably aware that there's a link between type 2 diabetes and body weight. In fact, obesity accounts for 80 to 85 % of the risk of developing this chronic health...
Immediate Effects of a Hippotherapy Session on Gait Parameters in Children...
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to examine the immediate effects of a hippotherapy session on temporal and spatial gait parameters in children with spastic cerebral...
Proteomics may Reveal New Cancer Treatment Targets
Mass spectrometry is used to study the proteins expressed by human cancer cells.
NSAIDs Up Cardiovascular Risk in Osteoarthritis Patients
Over two thirds of the increased cardiovascular risk associated with osteoarthritis is linked to the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs , found new study.
Gene Signatures and Biomarkers Predict Onset of RA in At-risk Individuals: Study
Synovial tissue gene signatures associated with development of disease in RA-risk individuals, found study.
Study: Using Tylenol regularly can cause asthma and COPD
A study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine pointed to acetaminophen as a significant risk factor for asthma and chronic obstructive...
Saturday Stories: Plagues, Emotional Abuse, And Being Black in America
Triumph of Death by Bruegel the Elder Ed Yong, in The Atlantic, with his sobering thoughts on what will happen when the next big plague hits . Chloe Dykstra, in Medium, writes...
New Treatment may Help Use Anxiety and Stress for Productivity
New pathway to treat anxiety has been identified by recent research at the University of Alberta, Faculty of Medicine Dentistry. This includes new ways to understand processes...