Real Time Simulation Software For Breast Procedures Now Available
Imaging provider Crisalix has launched its 4D Augmented Reality Software. The software allows breast augmentation and reconstruction patients to view simulated outcomes of breast surgeries on a screen in real time while moving and changing posture, similar to a mirror.
“Crisalix with advanced imaging technologies such as the virtual reality and the new augmented reality features is a game-changing advance in the area of breast enhancement with implants. With these results prediction tools, the communication between patient and surgeon becomes much more precise leading to happier patients and a safer operation,” says plastic surgeon Dennis C. Hammond, MD, of Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
For more information, visit .
Image courtesy of Crisalix
Imaging Systems Crisalix News
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Laser Focused
- Nextech Acquires SRS Health Specialty EMR for Orthopedic Practices
- Allergan Launches New BOTOX Cosmetic “Own Your Look” Consumer Campaign
- FDA Approves Jeuveau PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs For Injection
- Practice Management: Blueprint for Success
- Real Housewife Sonja Morgan Is New Face of CoolSculpting
- New Oral Antibiotic For Acne Now Available
- One Third of Dermatologists Mix Injectable Fillers Prior to Injection
- Practice By Design
- Repechage and Bellus Academy Launch First CIDESCO USA Skin Care Certification Course
- A Review of Botulinum Toxin Treatment for Platysma Bands
- Key Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Cutera Announces Leadership Change
- Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Neurotoxin Treatments and the Masseter Muscle
- Legal Issues: Informed Consent
- Microneedling Reduces Smoking- and Aging-Related Skin Wrinkles
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Surgical RF Technology
- Addona Named President of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
- Exacerbation of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome After CAHA Injections
The headlines of Master Doctor
Selective Treatment of Liver Cancer Cells Using Platinum Nanoparticles
Researchers at ETH Zurich have now identified an approach that allows for a more selective cancer treatment with drugs made of platinum nanoparticles.
Following a Standard Bathing Protocol Can Prevent Dangerous Infections among...
Following a standard bathing protocol which involves the use of antiseptic soap, mouthwash, and nose ointment can prevent dangerous infections among discharged hospital...
How To Manage This Often-Overlooked Challenge For SAHM Moms Who Want To Go...
I didn't do the working mom gig for long-only 10 weeks after my first child was born. I was a teacher at the time, the primary financial support for our household, and my...
Is One Form of Protein Best for Older Adults with Muscle Loss?
Protein is made up of building blocks called amino acids. The amino acids are strung together into longer chains like beads on a string. Each amino acid is joined to the next...
Sofas Contain Toxin That Affect Kids' Brain Development
Kids living in homes with all vinyl flooring or flame-retardant chemicals in the sofa have significantly higher concentrations of potentially harmful semi-volatile organic...
Lazy Eye Associated With Children's Self-Perception
Researchers report that among 60 children with lazy eye, the condition was associated with lower measures of self-perception for peer acceptance and physical competence...
Sofas and vinyl flooring are poisoning children
Kids who live in public housing, where those materials are commonplace, have toxin levels up to 15 times higher than those who aren't exposed, Duke University scientists found.
Decluttering Should Come With A Disclaimer And Here's Why
Over 10 years ago, I was strolling through Target with three toddlers and saw a pink, heart shaped cake pan in the dollar spot. I'd scored big time . We went home and I put my...
The best natural ways to prevent the flu
The flu season is still in effect, and while the vaccine-pushing media claims a vaccine is the only way to stop the flu, there are actually far more effective ways to...
Arthritis in pregnant women increases the child's risk of epilepsy by 160...
Children who are born to mothers who experienced rheumatoid arthritis during their pregnancy are more likely to have epilepsy. As published in the journal of Arthritis Care &...