Page 1 Acquires Strategic Edge
Digital marketing agency Page 1 Solutions has acquired Strategic Edge Partners, a marketing agency providing online, print and on-site services to plastic surgeons, aesthetic and dermatology practices, medspas and industry suppliers. Dana Fox, president and CEO of Strategic Edge Partners, has joined Page 1 Solutions as vice president of practice development.
Page 1 Solutions has provided digital marketing services for plastic surgeons for more than 15 years, including search engine optimization , website design and development, social media marketing, reviews and ratings management.
With the acquisition of Strategic Edge Partners, the agency will begin offering additional services such as:
Patient loyalty programs
On-site practice consulting
Print and collateral promotional material
Electronic procedure guides
Strategic Edge Partners has served clients throughout North America for 11 years.
“With her experience and the broad range of marketing services she offers, Dana Fox...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Cutera Announces Leadership Change
- Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Neurotoxin Treatments and the Masseter Muscle
- Legal Issues: Informed Consent
- Microneedling Reduces Smoking- and Aging-Related Skin Wrinkles
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Surgical RF Technology
- Addona Named President of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
- Exacerbation of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome After CAHA Injections
- University of Queensland Installs 15 Whole Body Imaging Systems For Melanoma Screening
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing Significantly Improves Appearance of Skin Grafts
- Nicotine Replacement Carries Similar Postprocedure Risks To Smoking
- Social Recruiting
- Alma acquires Medical Nova
- Galderma Launches Joint Promotions With Top Skincare Brands
- New Study Confirms Pathophysiology of Filler-Induced Blindness
- Coffee Intake Reduces Risk of Rosacea
- Profile: Urmen Desai, MD
- Merz Launches new XEOMIN “Later Haters” Campaign
- 2019 NRS Rosacea Research Grants Available
- Revance Releases Phase 3 Study Results for Toxin RT002
The headlines of Master Doctor
Obesity means 'generation of children may live shorter lives than their parents'
The Welsh Government has launched a consultation on its first ever obesity strategy
Exercise Improves Survival in Patients with Diabetes
Doctors should advise and be actively involved in exercise programs for diabetic patients in order to achieve better control of blood sugar and improved heart health which in...
Five Times More Metastasis of Breast Cancer in Women Within 10 Years of...
Breast cancer in young women have five times more metastasis than breast cancer in women who had no recent childbirths or in those who did not have a child.
Strong Neck Strength may Help Prevent Concussions: Study
Athletes who are at higher risk for sports-related concussions should build neck strength to prevent such injuries, finds a new study.
Dramatic Drop in China's Air Pollution Raises Life Expectancy
Significant drop in China's air pollution level increases their citizen's life expectancy, finds a new study.
Engineered T Cells Promote Long-term Organ Transplant Acceptance, Says Study
A way to selectively suppress the immune reaction of the body against the donor organ by modulating the protein coronin 1 has been discovered.
Farmers Exposed to High Levels of Pesticide More Likely to Have Poor Sense...
High pesticide exposure among farmers can be associated with a poor sense of smell in later life, reveals a new study.
Overprescription of Opioids for Elbow Fractures in Children: CHOP Surgeons
Patients only took less than 5 percent of the prescribed amount, and one in five did not receive any opioid medication to manage pain which could lead to opioid diversion.
A Quarter of Antibiotics Prescribed for Children and Adults Found Unnecessary
One in seven privately insured children and non-elderly adults among the study cohort received antibiotics for cases that were not justified medically, according to new research.
New Wearable Sensor Can Help Detect Hidden Anxiety, Depression in Kids
Newly developed wearable sensor can help detect hidden anxiety and depression in young children, reveals a new study.