Over The Counter Eczema Care
Epionce Renewal Calming Cream from Episciences soothes sensitive, eczema-prone skin and replenishes moisture in the skin barrier for long-term relief. The formulation includes: colloidal oatmeal to help condition and moisturize skin; meadowfoam, safflower and apple extract to increase firmness and elasticity; rosa canina, a source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K; vitamin C-rich onion; and anti-inflammatory white water lily.
Contact: 866.374.6623, .
Epionce Eczema Products
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
- Legal Issues: Restrictive Covenants
- New Review Highlights Best Candidates for Absorbable Suture Suspension
- Acoustic Shock Wave Therapy Enhances Laser Tattoo Removal Outcomes
- Histogen Begins Clinical Trial for Female Hair Loss
- Global Injections
- Merz North America Appoints New CFO
- Real Time Simulation Software For Breast Procedures Now Available
- Nonablative RF Treatments Increase Skin Elasticity
- Thomas Freyman Joins Allergan Board of Directors
- Dermatology Medical Scribe Training Now Available
- Two Things That Reduce Medical Malpractice Claims in Plastic Surgery
- Topical Brimonidine Following IPL Offers Same Efficacy With Less Erythema
- Next Generation Imaging
- Lightweight Sun Protection
- Automated Before and Afters
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Insight on Alzheimer's Disease: Development in 3D Super-resolution Imaging
Super-resolution 'nanoscope' provides a 3D view of brain molecules with ten times greater detail. This imaging technique gives new insights into Alzheimer's disease.
Widely distributed potato chips recalled for undeclared soy
For additional photos of the recalled Utz potato chips, please
Family Trees of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Mapped
The family trees of cancer cells in acute myeloid leukaemia have been mapped by researchers.
New Treatment for Rare Inherited Cancers
Two rare inherited cancer syndromes are driven by a breakdown in how cells repair their DNA, found scientists.
This Is Not a Drill - These Are the Best Fitness Finds From Amazon Prime Day
We're not sure we need an excuse to buy another sports bra or pair of cute pink sneakers , but just case, we have good news for you. Amazon Prime Day is here and better than we...
Start planting these perennial herbs today; not only do they taste good...
Prescribed medications can be expensive, and there are times when they are not readily available. This is why more people are rediscovering the importance and benefits of...
The fallacy of fake news
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...
Back to Basics: This Fundamental Workout Will Help You Strengthen at Any Level
Introducing strength training into your workouts can definitely seem like an intimidating move, but there are plenty of ways to ease into this new part of your fitness journey...
Stem cells breakthrough that could help thousands of heart patients
After being fitted with a pacemaker for heart failure, Pat Wilkinson, from Gloucester, was not expected to live for long. But now, thanks to a brand new treatment, she has a...
12 Arm Exercises You Can Do at Home For a Toned Upper Body
Having toned arms is all about consistency, which is why it can be a challenge - with all those other exercises to balance every time you go to the gym. A few moves you can do...