Over The Counter Eczema Care
Epionce Renewal Calming Cream from Episciences soothes sensitive, eczema-prone skin and replenishes moisture in the skin barrier for long-term relief. The formulation includes: colloidal oatmeal to help condition and moisturize skin; meadowfoam, safflower and apple extract to increase firmness and elasticity; rosa canina, a source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K; vitamin C-rich onion; and anti-inflammatory white water lily.
Contact: 866.374.6623, .
Epionce Eczema Products
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Tattoo Removal
- New Acne Topical Now Available in the U. S
- Setting Pain Expectations for Energy-Based Treatments
- Forehead Line lnjections and Eyebrow Height
- Online Privacy Legislation
- Evolus Expands Leadership Team
- Take A Hike Raises More Than $40K for Skin Cancer
- Double-pulse Technique Speeds Clearance of Pigmented Lesions
- End-of-Year Tax Planning
- Cellfina Effective Five Years Out
- ASDS Awards Clinical and Cosmetic Research Grants
- ASDS Elects New Officers
- Practice Management: Your Most Important Hire
- Matarasso and Pusic Take Helm at ASPS and PSF
- Rapidly Polymerizing Collagen For Revolumization
- CoolSculpting Cleared To Treat Below the Jawline
- AAFPRS and Candela Partner to Aid Domestic Abuse Survivors
- Hand Rejuvenation Treatments
- Page 1 Acquires Strategic Edge
- Candela and VBF To Provide Pro-Bono Laser Treatments
The headlines of Master Doctor
New treatment for pancreatic cancer shows that heating and freezing cells...
Dual thermal ablation, a process that involves heating and freezing, can be a potential treatment for pancreatic cancer as it kills pancreatic cancer cells, according to a...
New federal guidelines suggest parents being introducing exercise to their...
Reasons given for the new guidelines, presented at the American Heart Association conference, include low adherence to the first set released in 2008 and rising rates of...
Remember these golden rules of weight loss to help you stay fit even in your...
People gain weight faster as they age because of different factors. These include stress, hormonal declines, and physical inactivity and muscle loss. To maintain your weight or...
Overtreating Patients for Hypothyroidism Can Increase Stroke Risk
Overtreating patients for hypothyroidism can lead to an increased risk of heart rhythm disorder associated with stroke, finds a new study.
11-Year-Old Girl Thwarts Would-Be Kidnapper By Asking For The ‘Code Word'
A young girl stopped her own kidnapping by using a “code word” previously agreed upon by her parents In a sobering lesson for parents, police are saying that an 11-year-old...
Multiple Triggers for Kawasaki Disease
A recent research in San Diego has shown that various causative agents are known to trigger Kawasaki disease in children. The environmental triggers include temperature...
Pneumonia could kill 11 million children around the world by 2030
Dr Ellie Cannon, a GP in the UK, visited Femi, a two-year-old battling pneumonia at a Save the Children health clinic in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Glaucoma Severity may be Missed by Traditional Testing
The most commonly used tests may not detect glaucoma's central vision loss. A variation of the visual field test, which assesses macular damage better, can improve the...
Air pollution can make you FAT warns Dr Michael Mosley
DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Britons are 64 times more likely to die from pollution-related illnesses than people living in Sweden, where the air is cleaner.
Tracking Jaw Movements Help Improve Oral Sleep Apnea Devices
Mandibular movements monitoring can be used to assess the efficacy of the oral appliances in sleep apnea patients.