Next Generation Imaging
Canfield Scientific's new, fully automated IntelliStudio photography system produces consistent, reproducible, clinical-quality photographs and video. Featuring a 50MP SLR camera with studio-quality lighting and smart automation, the IntelliStudio uses nonpolarized and cross-polarized lighting to capture photographs of the face and body for medical dermatology and aesthetics. In addition, the IntelliStudio offers integrated video capabilities with LED lighting and record, playback and programmable zoom. The system includes a motorized, programmable lift and selection of standard templates to control camera settings and patient poses. The IntelliStudio also uses Canfield's advanced DermaGraphix Body Mapping software for a complete view of the patient's photographic history for mole mapping and pre- and post-image capture.
Contact: 800.815.4330, .
imaging Canfield Intellistudio Products
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Lend Me Your Name
- Allergan Launches Spotlyte Digital Hub
- Sponsored: skinade offers great skin in as little as 30 days
- Multiple Applicators Improve Noninvasive Arm Fat Reduction Outcomes
- Canfield Scientific Acquires VISIOMED AG
- Pico 785nm Wavelength Effective For Purple, Blue and Green Tattoo Inks
- A Guiding Hand
- Syneron Candela Acquires Ellipse
- How To Keep Your "A" Players
- AIVITA Biomedical Appoints Two New Executives
- Microneedling Effective in Reducing the Signs of Facial Aging
- ASPS Shares Guidelines on Teens and Cosmetic Procedures
- Triggering Immunity
- Cynosure To Distribute Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen System in Aesthetics Market
- Hong Kong Researchers Debut Novel Self-fitting Scaffold for Bone Regeneration
- Liquefaction Liposuction Offers Faster Extraction and Less Downtime
- Ortho Dermatologics Announces Aspire Scholarship Recipients
- RealSelf Appoints First Chief Medical Officer
- Merz Creates Americas Region and Expands Rhatigan's Role
- Bonti Announces Results of Phase 2a Scar Reduction Clinical Study
The headlines of Master Doctor
TINY Cancer Detection Tool Proves Effective as Kaposi Sarcoma-associated...
New TINY cancer detection device shows promise as a Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus detector.
New Fatty Acids Can Slow Down an Over Reactive Immune System
New type of fatty acid identified can slow down the overreactive immune system which may lead to potential treatments for the disease
Even the Best Healthcare Facilities Can Do More to Fight Infections: Study
Providing evidence-based infection prevention and control strategies can help reduce healthcare-associated infections by up to 55 percent, reveals a new study.
New Test Could Detect Patients at Risk from Lethal Fungal Spores
New test developed by scientists could allow physicians to screen patients at risk from Aspergillus easily and effectively.
Deep Vein Thrombosis: Fresh Insights
Patients who received immediate compression therapy were 20 percent less likely to develop residual vein occlusion and 8 percent less likely to suffer post thrombotic syndrome...
Controversial study claims human memory cells do not grow throughout life...
Until the early 1980s, scientists accepted the findings of Santiago Ramón y Cajal - the father of modern neuroscience - that adult brains do not experience neurogenesis, the...
One dead and 17 sickened by E. coli from beef
The U.S. Department of Agriculture said Wednesday the beef was produced and packaged at Cargill Meat Solutions in Fort Morgan on June 21 and shipped to retailers nationwide.
Summer 2020 Olympics in Tokyo may be hit by deadly dengue fever
Researchers from Harvard have raised concerns following the unexpected dengue outbreak in Japan's capital city in 2014. This shows Tokyo has the climate and mosquitoes for the...
Death rates up for 5 of the 12 leading causes - driving life expectancy down
More people died from 'deaths of despair' like suicide and those of old age, like Alzheimer's, in 2016 than died a decade before, driving life expectancy down four months, the...
9-Year-Old Boy Brings A Handgun And Ammunition To School
A fellow student alerted a teacher to the handgun in the boy's backpack This week, a nine-year-old boy was caught possessing a gun at his Las Vegas elementary school. It's 2018...