Next Generation Imaging
Canfield Scientific's new, fully automated IntelliStudio photography system produces consistent, reproducible, clinical-quality photographs and video. Featuring a 50MP SLR camera with studio-quality lighting and smart automation, the IntelliStudio uses nonpolarized and cross-polarized lighting to capture photographs of the face and body for medical dermatology and aesthetics. In addition, the IntelliStudio offers integrated video capabilities with LED lighting and record, playback and programmable zoom. The system includes a motorized, programmable lift and selection of standard templates to control camera settings and patient poses. The IntelliStudio also uses Canfield's advanced DermaGraphix Body Mapping software for a complete view of the patient's photographic history for mole mapping and pre- and post-image capture.
Contact: 800.815.4330, .
imaging Canfield Intellistudio Products
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
- Legal Issues: Restrictive Covenants
- New Review Highlights Best Candidates for Absorbable Suture Suspension
- Acoustic Shock Wave Therapy Enhances Laser Tattoo Removal Outcomes
- Histogen Begins Clinical Trial for Female Hair Loss
- Global Injections
- Merz North America Appoints New CFO
- Real Time Simulation Software For Breast Procedures Now Available
- Nonablative RF Treatments Increase Skin Elasticity
- Thomas Freyman Joins Allergan Board of Directors
- Dermatology Medical Scribe Training Now Available
- Two Things That Reduce Medical Malpractice Claims in Plastic Surgery
- Topical Brimonidine Following IPL Offers Same Efficacy With Less Erythema
- Lightweight Sun Protection
- Over The Counter Eczema Care
- Automated Before and Afters
The headlines of Master Doctor
Study Yields New Insights into Obesity Causes
Dietary fat causes weight gain because fat in the diet uniquely stimulated the reward centers in the brain, thus causing greater intake of calories.
Allergic to Strawberries and Tomatoes? It's All in the Variety
Food allergies in strawberries and tomatoes explored found that the concentration of the allergen in both types of fruit varied greatly between varieties.
Residential Segregation Linked to Racial Disparity in Firearm Homicide Rates
Greater residential segregation of black and white populations has higher racial disparities in firearm homicide fatalities.
Biomarker Panel Boosts Lung Cancer Risk Assessment for Smokers
The biomarker panel accurately identifies at-risk smokers who should proceed to screening, even if they're not at the highest risk based on smoking history alone.
For Effective Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma Test the Urine and Blood
Multiple myeloma can be detected by urine test as well as the serum of our blood, say pathologists. Urine test though an age-old diagnostic tool is still very effective in...
Migraine May Increase Ear Disorders
Increased risk of developing ear disorders like tinnitus is seen in people with chronic migraines when compared to those without a headache.
Massive Genome Havoc in Breast Cancer Revealed
One of the most detailed maps ever made of structural variations in a cancer cell's genome has been revealed by researchers.
Liberals increasingly living in cesspools of human filth and raw sewage, all...
One of the most “progressive” cities in the country - a well-known hotbed of liberalism, replete with aggressive activism for things like LGBT rights and government action on...
Corruption.news uncovers industry scams, Big Pharma lies and government...
When it comes to reporting on any kind of corruption, the mainstream media tends to drop the ball. These days, most of the media is owned by somebody who knows somebody: Look...
The Censorship Master Plan Decoded - Introduction
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...