Merz North America Appoints New CFO
Alana Sine is the new chief financial officer of Merz North America. Sine has served as interim CFO since March 2018. Over the course of her 13-year tenure at Merz, Sine assumed finance roles of increasing responsibility. As interim CFO, she successfully led the budget and strategic planning process for the coming fiscal year. Prior to joining Merz, Sine held accounting and finance roles at Ernst & Young and Lowe's Food Stores. She earned undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting from the University of North Carolina - Greensboro and is a certified public accountant in the state of North Carolina.
“I've dedicated a good portion of my career to Merz North America because what we do here matters-we have a positive impact on patients' lives,” Sine said. “I'm honored and excited to join a leadership team that is driving us to new levels of performance.”
“Our exhaustive global search for a chief financial officer who can help us continue our rapid growth led us right back to Raleigh,” said...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Practice Management: Lease Renewals
- Ortho Dermatologics Accepting Applications for its Aspire Higher Scholarship Program
- Pulse Biosciences Seeking 510 Approval for CellFX Nanopulse Stimulation System
- Port Wine Stain Laser Treatment in Infancy Without Need for Anesthesia
- Targeted Delivery
- Syneron-Candela Is Now Candela
- Sebacia Demonstrates 85 Percent Improvement in Acne at 12 Months
- Hruza Assumes Presidency of AAD
- New Psoriasis Guidelines Address Comorbidities and Biologic Treatment
- Alma Lasers to Debut Laser-Based Fat Transfer System
- Longevity of Barbed Suture Insertion Lifts
- FDA Proposes New Sunscreen Regulations
- Fade Out
- HHS Releases Cybersecurity Practice Guides for Healthcare Industry
- Lutronic Launches Genius Intelligent RF Delivery Platform
- Stratacel Silicone Dressing Superior to Aquaphor for Healing
- Laser Focused
- Nextech Acquires SRS Health Specialty EMR for Orthopedic Practices
- Allergan Launches New BOTOX Cosmetic “Own Your Look” Consumer Campaign
- FDA Approves Jeuveau PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs For Injection
The headlines of Master Doctor
CPAP Machine Promotes Weight Loss in Dieting Obese Adults With Sleep Apnea
People who have obstructive sleep apnea in addition to obesity can lose more weight if they treat their sleep disorder with an overnight CPAP, or continuous positive airway...
Losing Weight Help Lessen Headaches in Migraine Sufferers With Obesity
For migraine sufferers with obesity, losing weight can decrease headaches and improve quality of life.
New Zealanders Wear Headscarves To Show Solidarity After Christchurch Attacks
New Zealanders are showing their support for the Muslim community following the Christchurch attacks Last week, a gunman entered two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand and...
6 Moves, 3 Circuits: This 25-Minute No-Equipment Workout Will Leave You...
Home workouts are where it's at these days, because if you can get just as good of a workout minus the gym commute, the waiting for the equipment, the hunt to find floor space...
Consuming a Handful of Nuts Every Day can Boost Memory in Elderly
Eating more than 10 grams of nuts every day can improve thinking, reasoning, and memory, and keeps age-related mental disorders such as dementia at bay, finds a new study.
Gait Speed and Dynamic Stability Decline Accelerates Only in Late Life: A...
Background and Purpose: Incidence of falls increases with age whereas gait speed declines. The purposes of this study were to examine (1) whether gait speed and center-of-mass...
'It gave me hope': Alzheimer's sufferer, 57, reveals heartbreak after...
Former New York Times reporter Phillip S Gutis, 57, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016, placing him in the slim category of the four percent diagnosed before the age of 65.
Barneys New York's New Cannabis Lifestyle Shop Puts the "High" in High End
Barneys New York is taking high-end shopping to the next level with its new cannabis lifestyle shop, The High End. The new luxury lifestyle and wellness concept shop, located...
Mailed Home Colon Cancer Tests Boost Screening
Researchers believe that mailing the screening kits directly to patients, which frames participation as the default, reduced steps in the process, and made it easier for...
Brain-cancer patients reveal the subtle 'symptoms' they ignored
A study of 39 brain-cancer sufferers by King's College London reveals just how slight the signs can be, with many dismissing their poor memory and lack of balance as part of...