Automated Before and Afters
Capture consistent before-and-after images with FotoFinder's new Automated ATBM. The body imaging system offers guided photography templates that walk the user through the entire imaging process plus an automated stand that adjusts the camera to the patient's height and target areas. Additional features include the Proposer module that highlights recommended procedures and skincare products, Bodyscan mole mapping and the optional Medicam 1000 for dermoscopy and trichoscopy.
Contact: 888.501.0805, .
Fotofinder Automated ABTM imaging Products
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
- Legal Issues: Restrictive Covenants
- New Review Highlights Best Candidates for Absorbable Suture Suspension
- Acoustic Shock Wave Therapy Enhances Laser Tattoo Removal Outcomes
- Histogen Begins Clinical Trial for Female Hair Loss
- Global Injections
- Merz North America Appoints New CFO
- Real Time Simulation Software For Breast Procedures Now Available
- Nonablative RF Treatments Increase Skin Elasticity
- Thomas Freyman Joins Allergan Board of Directors
- Dermatology Medical Scribe Training Now Available
- Two Things That Reduce Medical Malpractice Claims in Plastic Surgery
- Topical Brimonidine Following IPL Offers Same Efficacy With Less Erythema
- Next Generation Imaging
- Lightweight Sun Protection
- Over The Counter Eczema Care
The headlines of Master Doctor
Diabetes May Increase Cancer Risk in Women Than Men
Women with diabetes have a higher risk of developing cancer than men. Diabetes showed a higher site-specific cancer risk for women than men for oral, stomach and kidney cancers...
Prior Screening of HIV, Syphilis can Reduce New HIV Cases in India by 7 Percent
HIV with syphilis among gay men and sex workers can be lowered by combining testing and treatment in India to reduce a new number of HIV cases by seven percent and potentially...
Baby too young to eat solid food caught Salmonella from Honey Smacks...
Five-month-old Andy Lyons of Utah has spent the last three months of his life sick with Salmonella from a cereal that has infected 100 people, despite the fact that the boy is...
Yum! These Are Halle Berry's Favorite Snacks to Eat on the Keto Diet
In an interview on Live With Kelly and Ryan , Halle Berry revealed that she uses the ketogenic diet to help manage her type 2 diabetes. Since then, Halle has begun to share...
Pregnant Women And New Moms Face Higher Risk Of Heart Attack, Study Finds
Compared to pregnant women in their 20s, pregnant women from ages 35 to 39 have a five times greater risk of heart attack.
These 2 Hot Trainers Share a Beginner Dumbbell Workout Literally Anyone Can Do
Try this dumbbell workout I did with jtm fit 👊🏽💪🏽🔥 -RDL to forward lunge x 1 minute -rest 15 to 30 seconds -double curl to single press x 1 minute -rest 15 to 30 seconds -4 to...
Drinking too much causes an imbalance of bacteria in your mouth and...
Aside from contributing to bad breath, it looks like drinking alcohol can disrupt the balance of both “good” and “bad” bacteria in your mouth. The results of a study determined...
Adding walnuts to your diet can help you lose weight and improve your heart...
Walnuts aren't just good for salads. Researchers from the University of California San Diego in La Jolla have found that they can also be used to supplement a reduced-energy...
Legislative and regulatory solutions for halting the censorship of...
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...
Stress transfer via vaginal microbiota may contribute to brain disorders in...
A mechanism that details the transfer of stress exposure via vaginal microbes is the focus of a new study that may also be a risk factor for future psychiatric disorders in...