Facial Rejuvenation With Fillers and Neuromodulators Offers High Patient Satisfaction
Patients who received treatment with a combination of soft tissue fillers, onabotulinumtoxinA and bimatoprost reported high rates of satisfaction and a reduction in facial aging appearance of nearly five years.
For the prospective, multicenter, rater-blinded, four-month HARMONY Study, published in Aesthetic Surgery , Susan H. Weinkle, MD, et al, treated 100 patients using a combination of fillers , onabotulinumtoxinA and bimatoprost. Physicians began treatment with fillers-administered in an on-label fashion, as needed per investigator assessment-on day 1 with touch ups allowed on day 14. Patients self-administered bimatoprost once daily for 17 weeks. The patients were treated with onabotulinumtoxinA for glabellar lines, crow's feet lines or both at three months. Outcomes were assessed four months after the first treatment using the FACE-Q 10-item Satisfaction with Facial Appearance Overall Scale.
Of the 93 subjects who completed the four-month...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Practice Management: Lease Renewals
- Ortho Dermatologics Accepting Applications for its Aspire Higher Scholarship Program
- Pulse Biosciences Seeking 510 Approval for CellFX Nanopulse Stimulation System
- Port Wine Stain Laser Treatment in Infancy Without Need for Anesthesia
- Targeted Delivery
- Syneron-Candela Is Now Candela
- Sebacia Demonstrates 85 Percent Improvement in Acne at 12 Months
- Hruza Assumes Presidency of AAD
- New Psoriasis Guidelines Address Comorbidities and Biologic Treatment
- Alma Lasers to Debut Laser-Based Fat Transfer System
- Longevity of Barbed Suture Insertion Lifts
- FDA Proposes New Sunscreen Regulations
- Fade Out
- HHS Releases Cybersecurity Practice Guides for Healthcare Industry
- Lutronic Launches Genius Intelligent RF Delivery Platform
- Stratacel Silicone Dressing Superior to Aquaphor for Healing
- Laser Focused
- Nextech Acquires SRS Health Specialty EMR for Orthopedic Practices
- Allergan Launches New BOTOX Cosmetic “Own Your Look” Consumer Campaign
- FDA Approves Jeuveau PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs For Injection
The headlines of Master Doctor
Smoking medical marijuana is legalized in Florida two years after residents...
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed a bill into law on Monday that made smoking medical marijuana legal. Then-Governor Rick Scott banned smoking pot in all forms in 2017.
Learn Not Just To Trust Your Eyes But Your Senses To Keep Your Balance: Study
In this study, the researchers are studying how the participants' balance system is being affected when visual information was disrupted by the experience of being in a virtual...
Does most of your paycheck go to rent? That may be hurting your health
Jessica Owens-Young, a researcher at the American University, explains new research on the links between rent, diet and disease across the US, particularly for African Americans.
6 health benefits of boysenberries
The boysenberry is a superfood that has many health benefits. According to several studies, boysenberries are linked to improved brain and lung health. The fruit can also help...
American Women Are Not Having Healthier Pregnancies Than The Refugees
Women who are refugees are having better pregnancy outcomes than the average American pregnancy, finds a new study.
Ariana Grande Will Have Voter Registration Booths At All Her U.S. Concerts
Ariana Grande will make it easy for U.S. fans to register to vote at all her upcoming shows Ariana Grande just kicked off her much-anticipated Sweetener tour with a show at the...
According to a Trainer, This Is How Often You Should Work Out to Maintain...
We often tap experts to find out how often you should workout to achieve XYZ goal, such as weight loss and building muscle. But if your goal is to maintain your current weight...
Pure Omega-3 Prescription Reduces Cardiovascular Events
Taking a high dose of icosapent ethyl significantly reduces the occurrence of first, subsequent and total ischemic events, among people at high cardiovascular risk despite...
Behavioral Therapy More Effective for Urinary Incontinence
Behavioral therapy generally is more effective than pharmacologic therapies for UI, according to American College Of Physicians.
Mother, 38, claims she saw doctors over 20 TIMES before an ovarian cancer...
Claire Thompson visited her GP and A&E around 20 times over 18 months with severe heavy bleeding, She underwent a life-saving hysterectomy in 2016 when doctors discovered cancer.