Eclipse Announces Its 2018 Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
Eclipse, a manufacturer and distributor of aesthetic technologies and physician-dispensed skincare products, has finalized its Medical and Scientific Advisory Board for 2018. The board will provide expertise in both clinical and scientific research to help Eclipse as it continues its expansion into the regenerative medicine market.
The 2018 board includes:
Sanjay Batra, PhD , who obtained his PhD at the University of Ottawa, Canada, and completed post-doctoral training in Japan and Switzerland. Batra is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Prior to joining Eclipse as the president of regenerative medicine, he accepted an associate professor faculty position at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
Wilma Bergfeld, MD,/strong> , emeritus director of dermatopathology in the department of dermatology, Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Bergfeld is a former chair and currently consultant to the U.S. FDA Dermatology and Ophthalmology Advisory Committee and a...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- CareCredit Expands To Spa Market
- Restoration Robotics Launches Master Class for ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration
- Canada Approves Thermi RF for Treatment of Dermal Laxity
- Microbotox Versus Nefertiti Lift for Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Practice Management: Extending Care
- InMode Introduces EmbraceRF for Facial Contouring
- Differing Behavior of Facial Fat Compartments
- Newsmakers: Skin of Color Society
- Silvernail Named CFO of Evolus
- 1060nm Laser Effective for Hair Removal on All Skin Types
- Nodule Formation Following HA Filler Treatment
- Schweiger Dermatology Group Announces $100 Million Investment
- Revance Gears Up for Launch of RT002 Neurotoxin
- Restylane Lyft Approved for Hands
- Restoring Growth
- Legal Issues: Off-Label Uses
- Evolus Vows To Move Forward As FDA Fails To Approve Its Neurotoxin
- Hartman Named Chief Commercial Officer of Alastin
- Addition of Nanofat Enhances Fat Graft Neovascularization
The headlines of Master Doctor
Fresh Insights into Joint Replacement Procedures in Rheumatoid Arthritis...
Joint replacement rates halved in rheumatoid arthritis patients in the past decade, stated study.
The Effect of Suit Wear During an Intensive Therapy Program in Children With...
Purpose: To examine the effects of suit wear during an intensive therapy program on motor function among children with cerebral palsy. Method: Twenty children were randomized...
Type 2 diabetes can be avoided with the right kind of diet - do you know...
If there's any upside to the devastating prevalence of Type 2 diabetes in modern times, it's the wealth of research into the disease the epidemic has inspired. There have been...
How Body Weight Impacts the Risk of Developing Type 2 Diabetes
You're probably aware that there's a link between type 2 diabetes and body weight. In fact, obesity accounts for 80 to 85 % of the risk of developing this chronic health...
Immediate Effects of a Hippotherapy Session on Gait Parameters in Children...
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to examine the immediate effects of a hippotherapy session on temporal and spatial gait parameters in children with spastic cerebral...
Proteomics may Reveal New Cancer Treatment Targets
Mass spectrometry is used to study the proteins expressed by human cancer cells.
NSAIDs Up Cardiovascular Risk in Osteoarthritis Patients
Over two thirds of the increased cardiovascular risk associated with osteoarthritis is linked to the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs , found new study.
Gene Signatures and Biomarkers Predict Onset of RA in At-risk Individuals: Study
Synovial tissue gene signatures associated with development of disease in RA-risk individuals, found study.
Study: Using Tylenol regularly can cause asthma and COPD
A study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine pointed to acetaminophen as a significant risk factor for asthma and chronic obstructive...
Saturday Stories: Plagues, Emotional Abuse, And Being Black in America
Triumph of Death by Bruegel the Elder Ed Yong, in The Atlantic, with his sobering thoughts on what will happen when the next big plague hits . Chloe Dykstra, in Medium, writes...