Eclipse Announces Its 2018 Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
Eclipse, a manufacturer and distributor of aesthetic technologies and physician-dispensed skincare products, has finalized its Medical and Scientific Advisory Board for 2018. The board will provide expertise in both clinical and scientific research to help Eclipse as it continues its expansion into the regenerative medicine market.
The 2018 board includes:
Sanjay Batra, PhD , who obtained his PhD at the University of Ottawa, Canada, and completed post-doctoral training in Japan and Switzerland. Batra is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Prior to joining Eclipse as the president of regenerative medicine, he accepted an associate professor faculty position at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
Wilma Bergfeld, MD,/strong> , emeritus director of dermatopathology in the department of dermatology, Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Bergfeld is a former chair and currently consultant to the U.S. FDA Dermatology and Ophthalmology Advisory Committee and a...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Ortho Dermatologics Announces Aspire Scholarship Recipients
- RealSelf Appoints First Chief Medical Officer
- Merz Creates Americas Region and Expands Rhatigan's Role
- Bonti Announces Results of Phase 2a Scar Reduction Clinical Study
- New Book Covers the Latest in Noninvasive and Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Experimental Drug Reverses Hair Loss and Skin Damage in Mice
- ASAPS Launches Task Force To Research Brazilian Buttock Lift Complications
- Addressing the FDA Warning on Vaginal Rejuvenation Devices
- Hitting the Mark
- Altavilla Promoted to COO of Suneva Medical
- PDL Offers Long-Term Efficacy in Rosacea Patients
- Majority of Women Want Younger-Looking Hands
- AmSpa and IALA Announce Merger
- EpigenCare Files Patent for Personalized Consumer Skincare Testing Technology
- FDA Clears Vbeam Prima PDL for Sale in the U.S
- Study of Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia Launched
- Way To Grow
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Vitalia For Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ASLMS Laser Aesthetics Course Coming to California in November
- Free Fat Grafts Spur Regeneration of Adipose Tissue
The headlines of Master Doctor
YouTube declares war on natural medicine, begins banning channels that...
The censorship brigade over at YouTube is at it again, this time with a mass purge of all channels and content that dare to suggest that natural botanicals might contribute to...
Mayo, Cleveland Clinics Again Top Hospital Rankings
The next two spots are also repeats from last year. Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore holds the No. 3 spot, and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston holds the No. 4 spot.
Is European baby formula really better?
When Toronto mom Alison Zanini* began looking for the optimal formula for her five-month-old son, Jonathan, to help supplement her low milk supply , she looked online, asked...
One of nature's best kept secrets: Elya leaves reduce brain damage linked to...
A study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine has found another potential natural treatment for Alzheimer's disease and other degenerative...
Suicide survivor becomes youngest person ever to receive a face transplant at 21
Katie Stubblefield tried to take her own life in March 2014 with a rifle. On May 4, 2017, she became the youngest person ever to receive a face transplant, in an operation at...
Short nights make you antisocial and 'unattractive,' study finds
About a third of Americans get less than the recommended seven hours of sleep, making them feel alienated and socially unattractive, University of California, Berkeley research...
Prams expose babies to up to 60% more air pollution than adults
Researchers from the University of Surrey found that the air in the first metre above the ground is usually the most polluted due to it being relatively level with vehicle...
Intensive Care Mortality Prognostic Model for Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension*
Objectives: The disease burden and mortality of children with pulmonary hypertension are significantly higher than for the general PICU population. We aimed to develop a...
Benzodiazepines Drugs Linked to Raised Risk of Alzheimer's Disease
Long-term benzodiazepine use may develop the risk of Alzheimer's disease, finds a new study.
Peripheral Nerve Block May Offer Long-term Pain Relief for Severe Facial Pain
Peripheral nerve block may provide long-term pain relief in patients with Trigeminal Neuralgia , a condition which involves severe facial pain.