Eclipse Announces Its 2018 Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
Eclipse, a manufacturer and distributor of aesthetic technologies and physician-dispensed skincare products, has finalized its Medical and Scientific Advisory Board for 2018. The board will provide expertise in both clinical and scientific research to help Eclipse as it continues its expansion into the regenerative medicine market.
The 2018 board includes:
Sanjay Batra, PhD , who obtained his PhD at the University of Ottawa, Canada, and completed post-doctoral training in Japan and Switzerland. Batra is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Prior to joining Eclipse as the president of regenerative medicine, he accepted an associate professor faculty position at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
Wilma Bergfeld, MD,/strong> , emeritus director of dermatopathology in the department of dermatology, Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Bergfeld is a former chair and currently consultant to the U.S. FDA Dermatology and Ophthalmology Advisory Committee and a...
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Cutera Announces Leadership Change
- Nano-Pulse Stimulation for Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Neurotoxin Treatments and the Masseter Muscle
- Legal Issues: Informed Consent
- Microneedling Reduces Smoking- and Aging-Related Skin Wrinkles
- Cynosure Launches TempSure Surgical RF Technology
- Addona Named President of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
- Exacerbation of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome After CAHA Injections
- University of Queensland Installs 15 Whole Body Imaging Systems For Melanoma Screening
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing Significantly Improves Appearance of Skin Grafts
- Nicotine Replacement Carries Similar Postprocedure Risks To Smoking
- Social Recruiting
- Alma acquires Medical Nova
- Galderma Launches Joint Promotions With Top Skincare Brands
- New Study Confirms Pathophysiology of Filler-Induced Blindness
- Coffee Intake Reduces Risk of Rosacea
- Profile: Urmen Desai, MD
- Merz Launches new XEOMIN “Later Haters” Campaign
- 2019 NRS Rosacea Research Grants Available
- Revance Releases Phase 3 Study Results for Toxin RT002
The headlines of Master Doctor
Drinking Soft Drinks While Exercising in Hot Weather May Up Kidney Disease
Drinking soft drinks while exercising in hot weather can put you at a higher kidney disease risk, reveals a new study.
Money Worries Linked to Heart Disease Risk Among African-Americans
Financial stress may contribute to heart disease risk in African-Americans, finds a new study.
Less Than Half of US Youth Discuss Sensitive Topics With Their Doctors, Says...
Modifying healthcare delivery practices may improve discussions between youth and their healthcare providers, stated new research.
Existing Concussion Tests for Ice Hockey Players Miss Vital Brain Function...
Novel tool measures the brain's vital signs using complex brainwave data as a new study finds that existing concussion tests often have persistent, undetected deficits in...
A Novel Stem Cell Approach to Treat Diabetes
Stem cell-derived beta cells have been developed by a researcher that produces correct amount of insulin more responsive to the fluctuating glucose in the cells.
Blister Fluid Can Help Diagnose Burn Depth and Severity Much Faster
Blister fluid can identify burn depth and severity more accurately, reveals a new study.
Rapid Increase in Co-usage of Opioids and Benzodiazepines Among Americans
Intake of a combination of opioids along with drugs commonly prescribed for pain, insomnia, and anxiety is rapid raising among the Americans.
Non-profit consumer group calls for action; cites increase in food recalls
Likening a trip to the grocery store to shooting craps, a consumer watchdog group is reporting that data from the U.S. government shows food recalls are on an upward trend...
From preventing bloating to reduced cancer risk, here are 5 health benefits...
The pineapple is a nutritious tropical fruit, and you should consume fresh pineapples if you want to keep your bones healthy and lower your risk of developing cancer. The...
Does breastfeeding REALLY make you lose weight?
Of all the touted benefits of breastfeeding , the idea that I would effortlessly lose all of the baby weight was a major motivator for me. Unfortunately, in my case, it turned...