CareCredit Expands To Spa Market
Patient-financing company CareCredit is expanding its services into the day spa and medical spa markets. As part of this new program, CareCredit has partnered with the American Med Spa Association and the Spa Industry Association to help spa industry professionals make their services more accessible to clients by offering financing and also by expanding their potential client bases to CareCredit's 11 million existing cardholders.
“Day and medical spas are an attractive growth segment for CareCredit. We're excited to join this growing market and help spas grow their businesses by offering an easy way to make treatments and services more accessible for their clients,” says Dave Fasoli, CEO, CareCredit. “CareCredit helps people care for themselves and focus on their overall wellbeing, while also helping small business owners offer more payment options which, in turn, gives them more peace of mind while helping them meet their ambitions of growing their businesses.”
For more information, visit .
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Practice Marketing: Run with Radio
- Join the 2019 Controversies & Conversations Symposium
- Birthday Loyalty Programs: A Powerful Practice-Building Opportunity
- Preoperative Shockwave Therapy Improves Wound Healing
- Working with Estheticians
- Allergan Launches New e-Commerce Platform for Physicians
- Abstract Submissions and Early Bird Registration Now Open for ASDS Conference
- Rotational Fractional Resection Technology Moves One Step Closer To Approval
- Multispecialty Task Force Calls on FDA To Expedite Oversight of Cosmetic Stem Cell Treatments
- Chemical Peels More Effective Than PRP for Periorbital Hyperpigmentation
- Chemical Peels: Going Deeper
- PODCAST: Why the Profound System is the Perfect Complement to Microfocused Ultrasound
- CIDESCO USA To Offer Advanced Esthetic Education at IECSC Las Vegas
- Ortho Dermatologics Duobrii Approved For Plaque Psoriasis In Adults
- Brooke Shields is the new Celebrity Spokesperson for SculpSure Body Contouring
- Long-Term Outcomes of Fibroblast-Seeded HA Filler
- Telemedicine evolution
- RepliCel Regenerative Medicine Technologies Secure Several New Patents
- InMode Launches AccuTite RF Lipolysis System for Small Areas
- Antibiotic-Impregnated Mesh May Reduce Risk of Capsular Contracture
The headlines of Master Doctor
Neck Cracking and Stroke: How Risky Is It?
A direct cause-and-effect link has not been established, but the Heart Association-Stroke Association statement recommends that health care providers tell patients of the risk...
From UV dresses to high-tech sensors: How to stay safe in the sun
Sun cream is not the only way to protect against sunburn and the risk of skin cancer. Here, we give verdict on sun protection products
Patients are STILL not being warned of withdrawal pain from depression...
Patients are still not being warned how difficult it can be to come off antidepressants, say psychiatrists campaigning for a reduction in the needless use of the drugs.
Global shopper survey: Energy overtakes weight as top health concern
Nutrition giant DSM has revealed the results of its Global Health Concerns Studies showing âenergyâ has knocked âweightâ off top spot as the most prevalent health concern in EMEA.
Tweets On Why The Finale Of ‘Game Of Thrones' Sucked May Be Better Than The...
Fans hit Twitter to express their anger and disappointment after last night's “Game of Thrones” finale Emotions are running extremely high on this, the day after the very last...
Alkalinity and oxygen levels: Is there a connection between pH levels and...
Several studies show that pH levels of the human body exert an effect on the risk of cancer. People who desire to avoid cancer should strive to maintain their pH levels at...
A stronger heart, a healthier body: Cardiorespiratory fitness is key to...
It's known that a lack of exercise and a sedentary lifestyle can increase one's risk of diseases, including cardiovascular disease. On the contrary, regular physical activity...
Diet plans need to be made based on meal timing, not calorie intake
At a recent event, experts agreed that diet plans should no longer be based on the idea of reducing calorie intake through balanced meals. In order for a diet to be effective...
Someone Left 2 Water Bottles In King's Landing And Fans Are Losing It
Apparently King's Landing has plastic water bottles and fans can't handle it There's a lot of Game of Thrones -related feelings dominating the internet today. People are...
AI spotted lung cancer BETTER than expert radiologists, study finds
The model created by Google and Northwestern University outperformed six radiologists when there were no previous scans to chart the growth, and performed as well when there...