Aesthetic Surgery Journal to Launch Open Access Publication
The Aesthetic Surgery Journal in conjunction with Oxford University Press will begin publishing an open access publication (a restriction- and subscription-free online research journal), titled Aesthetic Surgery Journal Open Forum in January 2019.
It will utilize the same editorial team as ASJ with Foad Nahai, MD, as editor-in-chief, and Jeffrey Kenkel, MD, professor and chairman of the plastic surgery department of UT Southwestern as associate editor. Dr. Nahai notes that all papers will be peer-reviewed and subject to the same rigorous process as all other submissions.
Aesthetic Surgery Journal Open Access Publishing News
The last Posts from "Surgical Aesthetics Magazine"
- Legal Issues: Off-Label Uses
- Evolus Vows To Move Forward As FDA Fails To Approve Its Neurotoxin
- Hartman Named Chief Commercial Officer of Alastin
- Addition of Nanofat Enhances Fat Graft Neovascularization
- New Tool To Streamline Patient Follow Up
- Close to Half of Negative Reviews Not Related To Outcomes
- The Personal Touch
- Practice Management: Unwanted Advances
- Facial Rejuvenation With Fillers and Neuromodulators Offers High Patient Satisfaction
- ASAPS Elects New Officers
- Liposuction Risk Assessment Tool Unveiled
- Noninvasive Skin Tightening: The Heat Is On
- FDA Begins Medical Device Safety and Innovation Overhaul
- SPF 100 Sunscreen Offers Extra Protection
- Reducing Risks in Deep Filler Injections
- Up In Smoke
- Nanopulse Electrical Stimulation Shows Promise for Dermatologic Applications
- Tina Alster, MD, Launches The A Method
- Laser-Assisted Delivery of PLLA for Perioral Rhytides
The headlines of Master Doctor
These Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe School Shooting
Eight students and two teachers killed in Texas school shooting Ten people were killed during a school shooting at a high school in Sante Fe, Texas on Friday. The alleged...
Ovarian Cancer Drug Rucaparib Can Treat Pancreatic Cancer Patients With BRCA...
Patients with aggressive pancreatic cancer with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations who have few or no other treatment options can benefit from rucaparib drug. PARP inhibitor rucaparib...
These Photos Show Just How Much Harry And Meghan Adore Each Other
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry finally got married and the photos will melt your heart Are you a little bit of a skeptic about the whole royal wedding thing? Do you not really...
New Blood Test Can Quickly Detect Pancreatic Cancer
A new blood test has been developed by researchers that can detect pancreatic cancer in less than an hour, finds study.
Parents of two children who died of a cancer that 95% survive are suing doctor
Damian Creed and Salette Ruiz were both diagnosed with retinoblastoma aged two in Miami, Florida. Though 95 percent of sufferers survive, Damian and Salette died the same week...
Casein supplementation timing doesn't really matter, suggests pilot study on...
Eating cottage cheese before bed for its casein content is a popular bodybuilding tip. But results from a new clinical trial suggests that casein levels may matter more than...
11 Keto-Friendly Seafood Recipes to Diversify Your Meal Plan
At first glance, the keto diet seems too good to be true. A diet that encourages butter and cheese consumption - did I hear that right? Yup, you did. The keto diet is a...
Meghan Markle Is Making Royal History By Walking Herself Partway Down the Aisle
Meghan Markle is walking herself halfway down the aisle Need one more reason to be completely, overwhelmingly excited for the upcoming royal wedding? Well, we've got it for...
Strange inspiration: Researchers use tip from auto industry to make smoked...
If you love smoked foods, you're probably aware that aside from the delicate flavors associated with it, this method of cooking and flavoring food is often linked to...
All The Ways Harry Included Diana In His Wedding Day
Prince Harry made sure that Diana was there in spirit We're all still coming down from the complete high that was watching Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tie the knot. Now that...