Woman Caught Drinking Wine From Pringles Can, Riding Around In Electric Car
We're not saying we condone riding around a parking lot while drinking from a chip can, we're just saying it doesn't sound like the worst thing
A woman was banned from a Texas Walmart after she was caught reportedly drinking wine from a Pringles can while riding around the parking lot in an electric shopping cart.
Not all heroes wear capes, folks. And the entire internet agrees.
The person who called the police said the woman had been riding around the store's parking lot since 6:30 a.m. Police showed up after 9:00 a.m. Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere, amiright?
There's no information being reported on the woman's mental condition. If she's struggling, she deserves all the empathy in the world just like anyone else. But the internet is choosing to see this as more of a “let's celebrate this hero who was just living her life” attitude about the whole story, and honestly - we can get behind that.
Some people wanted to celebrate her environmental awareness.
Can we give her props for recycling the can and...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- Lenny Kravitz Calls Jason Momoa ‘A Brother' In Their Blended Family
- The Pure Joy On Serena Williams' Face As She Beats These Men Is Perfection
- Natalie Portman Will Be The First-Ever Female Thor And People Have Feelings
- Ohio State Fair Will Host A ‘Sensory Day' For People With Special Needs
- I Didn't Shave My Armpits For 8 Months
- I Didn't Realize How Much More I Did Around The House Until I Got Divorced
- Trump's Response To Nobel Prize Winner Who Escaped ISIS Is Absolutely Awful
- Padma Lakshmi Nails Trump's Racist Hypocrisy In Brilliant Op-Ed
- Women More Likely To Die In Car Accidents Because Of Female Crash Dummies' Size
- New Hampshire Passes Law Requiring Free Pads And Tampons In Schools
- Danielle Fishel Nails Exactly What It's Like During First Days Home With Baby
- My Memories Of My Father Are Of A Brown Paper Bag
- This Is The Age Most People Meet Their Besties
- Is It Cool To Have Sex In a Pool? Here's How To Beat The Heat!
- Forgotten Baby Syndrome Is A Thing And No One Is Immune From It
- Parents Warned Their Kids Could Be Put In Foster Care Over Lunch Debt
- CTA's Pregnancy Button Is Genius And Can We Get These Everywhere, Please
- Florida Will Now Require Mental Health Education For Public School Students
- Ali Wong Is Every Mom Traveling With Kids And It's Hilarious
- Huggies Features Dads On Diaper Boxes For The First Time, Ever
The headlines of Master Doctor
Lenny Kravitz Calls Jason Momoa ‘A Brother' In Their Blended Family
Lenny Kravitz, Lisa Bonet, and Jason Momoa are all doing something right here Blended families take work. Major work. Ex-spouses and step-parents aren't always the ingredients...
Natalie Portman Will Be The First-Ever Female Thor And People Have Feelings
Natalie Portman was officially given Thor's hammer at San Diego Comic-Con Some big news was unearthed at San Diego Comic-Con yesterday: the story of Thor is not over, despite...
If You're Walking Every Day and Still Not Losing Weight, Experts Say This...
You've heard that walking is one way to burn calories and lose weight. But if you're doing it every single day and your body hasn't changed, you could be making one of these...
Pot Use During Early Pregnancy on the Rise
Pot use and pregnancy hardly go hand-in-hand for health reasons, but more American women are using marijuana just before and right after they become pregnant, new research warns.
One in 12 patients are harmed by medical mistakes, study finds
Healthcare professionals make mistakes when treating eight percent of their patients,a University of Manchester study estimates. Half of those are preventable and 12% are are...
Meghan McCain reveals she suffered a miscarriage during a New York Times...
The 34-year-old co-host of The View published an op-ed for the New York Times on Friday revealed that 'a few weeks ago', during a cover shoot for the Times, she was suffering a...
Plastic straws, scourge of oceans, meets its match - in seaweed straws
Plastic straws may seem harmless, but if everyone in your neighborhood threw away a plastic straw once a day for one week, you would all accumulate a lot of plastic waste...
Add blueberries to your diet to maintain healthy blood pressure levels
Blueberries are sweet and nutrient-rich superfoods that are low in calories. New research suggests that consuming blueberries regularly can also help lower your blood pressure...
As far as intelligent life goes, we are most likely not the smartest kid in...
Humans are innately arrogant. Our intellectual superiority over the other animals on our planet has left many of us with the conviction that we are the most intelligent beings...
How Diabetes Leads to Vascular Disease?
Scientists have identified a cellular connection between diabetes and one of its major complications, blood vessel narrowing that increases risks of heart disease and stroke.