The Official Trailer For Hillary Clinton's Documentary On Hulu Dropped
The first trailer for docuseries ‘Hillary' is finally here
After premiering the docuseries at Sundance, Hulu and Propagate finally announced the official premiere date for Hillary , a “deeply personal” documentary about Hillary Clinton. They also dropped the first trailer and, after watching it, you'll be counting the days until March 6.
The trailer begins with crowds of people shouting, “Lock her up!” It then pans to Clinton, who says simply, “ I provoke strong opinions ,” which is the understatement of the century. “Hillary is a deeply personal, reflective and unflinching look at the woman who is arguably the most recognizable female political figure in history,” said Randy Freer, CEO, Hulu in a press release.
Clinton has been in the public eye for decades as the former First Lady and Secretary of State. The four-part docuseries looks to deliver intimate access to Clinton, from how she met Bill to her time in law school to her fight for women's rights and her historic presidential run .
“This was a...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- Why ‘The Pharmacist' Is The Most Important Show Streaming Right Now
- Why Quickies Are My Favorite
- The Bachelor Peter Weber Is Playing Games. No Really, He Is
- 35 Hilarious Phoebe Buffay Quotes That Will Become Your Lobster
- Vanessa Bryant Files Wrongful Death Suit Over Tragic Deaths of Kobe And Gianna
- Vanessa Bryant Delivers Emotional Eulogy At Memorial For Kobe & Gianna
- Man Acquitted Of Rape Charged With Sexually Assaulting A Child 2 Weeks Later
- Reese Witherspoon Gets Schooled By Her Teen Son On Hip Handshake
- 16 Engaging Kid-Friendly Podcasts So You Can Survive Your Next Road Trip
- ‘Hidden Figures' Mathematician Katherine Johnson Dies At 101
- I Let My Kids Cuss, But These 10 Rules Are Non-Negotiable
- The Mental Load Of Motherhood Means That I'm In A Constant State Of Overwhelm
- Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty On 2 Counts, Acquitted Of Most Serious Charges
- Why Elizabeth Warren Has Won My Heart
- How To Identify The Signs Of Potential Mental Illness In Your Child, According To An Expert
- Pete Buttigieg Helped A 9-Year-Old Fan Come Out At A Campaign Rally
- Ashley Graham Is Every ‘Multitasking' Mom In New Breastfeeding Pic
- Greyhound Will No Longer Allow Immigration Checks On Its Buses
- Basketball Was My Son's First Love But It Broke My Heart
- 50 Super Cute Ideas To Write On Your Child's Birthday Party Invitations
The headlines of Master Doctor
Life expectancy grinds to a halt in England for the first time in 100 YEARS
Professor Sir Michael Marmot, a leading expert on public health, said the widening gap between the rich and poor in England is to blame. Those in poor areas are actually dying...
With New Hotspots, Coronavirus on Verge of Pandemic
Pandemics are more severe than outbreaks or epidemics. It's a term that signals that a disease is a threat to the entire world. While public health officials seemed to downplay...
Double the number of US seniors use pot as did five years ago, study finds
A new study from New York University School of Medicine had found that, in 2015, 2.4 percent of adults aged 65 and older used marijuana compared to 4.2 percent in 2018, nearly...
Vanessa Bryant Delivers Emotional Eulogy At Memorial For Kobe & Gianna
During a televised memorial on Monday, Vanessa Bryant delivered a heartrending speech She's a wife who just lost her “soulmate” and a mother who is having to say goodbye to her...
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for...
A contingent of 40 House Democrats has signed a letter calling on the Trump administration to avoid issuing any exclusive licenses to drug companies that end up developing...
It's bad for you, but you won't know: Commonly prescribed medications can...
If you're looking to reduce your risk of dementia, you might be increasing your intake of blueberries and omega-3 rich foods, but a new study shows another very important step...
Palm fruit ingredient cuts diabetes, shows cognitive, gut benefits in rat model
A palm fruit ingredient sourced from Mexico depressed the rate of Type 2 diabetes and showed interesting cognitive and gut microbiome effects in a recent rat study, the...
Coronavirus Cases Outside China Are Accelerating Rapidly. Here's What to Know
A surge in deadly coronavirus cases outside China is raising concerns that the outbreak has reached a new stage and could continue its global spread to even more vulnerable...
Specific Gut Bacteria may be Linked to Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
New study has identified a distinct collection of bacteria found in the gut that may contribute to and predict the development of pulmonary arterial hypertension .
Physical Activity can Influence the Quality of Life in African American...
Regular exercise may improve the well-being of African American cancer survivors, but most survivors do not meet current recommendations for physical activity, reports a new study.