The ‘Cats' Trailer Is Here And It's Giving Everyone Nightmares
So the Cats trailer is just two and a half minutes of nightmare fuel, cool
Many of us have had the live-action movie version of the Broadway musical Cats on our radar for a while, just because of its completely star-studded cast that made headlines last year. The movie will star James Corden, Judi Dench, Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift, and Idris Elba, to name a few. Now that the trailer is out, we know that all the articles about the cast buried the lead, because it also stars Jason Derulo, but that's beside the point.
The point is, we need to talk about this trailer.
The trailer for the CatsMovie , starring taylorswift13 , IAMJHUD , jasonderulo , RebelWilson and many more, is here.
- Twitter Moments July 18, 2019
Yeah. So, um, hmm. Whatever you may have expected this movie to be, it definitely wasn't that. Granted, the musical itself is already an absolute fever dream of weird, and if you've already seen it, you know that this trailer, while scary as hell, kind of nails the vibe?
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- To The Partners Who Stick With Us Through Anxiety
- Céline Dion Opened Up About The Passing Of Her Mother, Thérèse
- Trump Admin's School Lunch Proposal Could Mean Less Fruit, More Pizza
- The Best Playards And Portable Baby Cribs To Buy For A Handsfree 2020
- Twitter Drags Man Who Publicly Shamed A Target Employee Over A Toothbrush
- The Official Trailer For Hillary Clinton's Documentary On Hulu Dropped
- Disney Is Reportedly Going After Etsy Shops Selling Unofficial Baby Yoda Merch
- The History of Periods
- This Mom And HR Professional Has Excellent Advice On Helping Kids Navigate Technology
- Give Up On A Flat Stomach, Folks - Let's Celebrate The VBO
- The Rock Posts Touching Tribute After Losing His Dad
- Betty White Is 98 Today So Here's The Best Betty White Swag
- Why I Refuse To Watch ‘The Biggest Loser' Reboot
- 16 Black Civil Rights Champions Beyond MLK
- Giving Your Kid A Sibling Isn't A Good Enough Reason To Have Another Child
- Why You Need To Say No To Piercing Guns
- Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
- Our Family Is Really Struggling, But I Don't Know How To Tell Anyone
- A Fellow Mom Showed Me Love, And I Carry That With Me To This Day
- Lying Down To Sleep With Kids Isn't A ‘Bad Habit' - It's Bonding
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
Here's the devil talking: “I'll just check email briefly to make sure everything is good.” Yep, that's a voice I often hear in the morning. And it's a common voice for many of...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
100 Poignant Quotes That'll Give You Some Much-Needed Perspective About Change
Change is an inevitable part of life , but that doesn't always mean it's easy to recognize or accept when it comes your way. Whether it's an evolving family dynamic, a big...
Fish oil can boost sperm count and make men's testicles BIGGER, study claims
Scientists at the University of Southern Denmark tested the sperm of more than 1,600 men going through national service fitness testing and found those taking omega-3...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Dietitians Share the 6 Biggest Carb Myths - This Info Can Help You Lose Weight
Keto and low-carb diets aren't going away anytime soon. People definitely find weight-loss success, but registered dietitian Leslie Langevin, MS, author of The...
Virtual Physical Therapy After Knee Replacement Brings Similar Outcomes...
Virtual system for in-home physical therapy provides good outcomes for patients undergoing rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty with lower costs than traditional...
Prepping Patients Mind and Body for Surgery Pays Off
New inexpensive program helps surgery patients get physically and mentally ready for their upcoming operation and may reduce overall costs, and get them home faster, reports a...