Selma Blair Let Her 7-Year-Old Son Help Shave Her Head
The actress, who has been open in her experience with MS, got a helping hand from her 7-year-old son Arthur
Selma Blair has been very honest about her multiple sclerosis struggles since revealing her diagnosis in October. She has shared all the highs and lows of her illness, opening up about everything from how it makes daily duties - like applying makeup and parenting - a little bit harder, to the mental struggles that come alongside living with a chronic illness.
Luckily, Blair isn't battling MS alone. One of her biggest supports has been her adorable seven-year-old son Arthur, who appears in many of her social media posts. This week, the actress gave us a glimpse into one of their more intimate moments, and it literally gave us the chills.
View this post on Instagram
People. selmablair arthursaintbleick. Back to my roots. zen barber who still says butthole whenever given an opportunity. I love him.
A post shared by Selma Blair on Jun 14, 2019 at 2:46pm PDT
In the moving Instagram...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- This Is The Pain Of Drifting Away From Your Longtime Bestie
- I Had A Social Hangover
- Some People Can't Handle This Viral Sound - And Some Can't Hear It At All
- Braxton Hicks Are The Liar Contractions No One Asked For
- Kohl's Now Has An Adaptive Clothing Line For Kids With Special Needs
- 31 Products Worth Grabbing From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Pregnancy Congestion: How To Survive A Stuffy Nose While Pregnant
- Oregon Students Are Now Allowed To Take Mental Health ‘Sick Days'
- Neighbors Form Human Chain To Protect Family From ICE Agents
- AOC Just Responded To The Police Officer Who Said She Should Be Shot
- Trump Wants To Cut Food Stamps For 3.1 Million People
- OMG, Disney Just Dropped A ‘Christmas In July' Ornament Collection
- This Fat-Shaming Line Of Dinnerware Can F*ck Right Off
- 20 Of The Newest Girl Names On The Popularity Charts
- Why Siblings Are The Best
- How Talk To Your Kids About ‘Tricky People'
- I Miss My Old Friend
- When Your Child Has Sensory Processing Disorder
- 10 Myths About Breastfeeding Past Toddlerhood
- To The Moms Silently Struggling Through Another Late Night
The headlines of Master Doctor
Mothers-to-be on Mediterranean diet 'are less likely to suffer gestational...
The risk of diabetes during pregnancy reduced by 35% in British women following a Mediterranean diet compared to a diet recommended by health officials.
Air pollution has lowered US life expectancy, study finds
A new study led by Imperial College London has found that emissions from tiny PM2.5 particles has lowered life expectancy in the US by 0.15 years for women and 0.13 years for men.
Testosterone Therapy May Threaten the Heart
Those who took testosterone replacement therapy had a 21% higher risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke or mini-stroke than those who did not take the...
Oregon Students Are Now Allowed To Take Mental Health ‘Sick Days'
Mental health will finally be treated like physical health in Oregon schools this upcoming year Schools in Oregon will now treat mental health like any other physical ailment...
FDA commits to early fall update on CBD while it reaffirms enforcement stance
FDA said today it will have an update on a new regulatory structure for CBD by early fall. The announcement came via a press release on another warning issued to a CBD marketer...
'Inadequate info sources' add to elite athletes' sparse supplement...
Dietary supplementation appears to be widely used in sport with athletes relying on inadequate sources of information and may be largely unaware of sources to detect supplement...
US diplomats exposed to 'sonic attack' in Cuba DID suffer brain damage, new...
Analyzing the brain scans of 40 diplomats, the team at Penn State identified differences in the grey matter compared to healthy individuals, leading them to believe something...
New public school "history" book teaches students that President Trump is...
The government indoctrination racket known as the public school system recently became a little more “progressive” with the addition of a new “American History” textbook...
Coping with a Loved One's Depression
Dealing with a loved one who is struggling with depression can be a maze of emotion. As someone who truly cares, you want to be there for your loved one and help them manage...
Teenagers who skip breakfast are more likely to get fat 'because they opt...
Missing a wholesome meal leads to a higher BMI and waist circumference, researchers in Brazil revealed. They said teens are likely to pick up junk food on the way to school.