Re-Surfaced Video Shows Trump Bragging About Kissing TV Host Without Consent
Once again Trump is caught on tape, readily admitting to assaulting a woman
In another newly resurfaced video, Donald Trump admits without hesitation that he assaulted an NBC talk show host by forcefully kissing her, open-mouthed, without her consent. The tape, from 1992, is from Faith Daniels' “A Closer Look” program - which he says he only agreed to appear on because of the assault.
The video appeared as part of last night's Rachel Maddow program on MSNBC. He apparently assaulted Daniels during a charity event, where her husband was also in attendance. In the video, Trump describes his aggressive, not-at-all-mutual kiss: “It was so open and nice.”
Daniels appears to laugh it off nervously, and offered her own version of what happened. “You kissed me on the lips in front of the paparazzi,” she says on-air. “And I said, ‘That'll cost you. I'm booking you on the show.'”
Here's an image of Trump kissing Daniels at the 5th Annual Gourmet Gala To Benefit NYC March of Dimes at Plaza Hotel in November 1992.
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- To The Partners Who Stick With Us Through Anxiety
- Céline Dion Opened Up About The Passing Of Her Mother, Thérèse
- Trump Admin's School Lunch Proposal Could Mean Less Fruit, More Pizza
- The Best Playards And Portable Baby Cribs To Buy For A Handsfree 2020
- Twitter Drags Man Who Publicly Shamed A Target Employee Over A Toothbrush
- The Official Trailer For Hillary Clinton's Documentary On Hulu Dropped
- Disney Is Reportedly Going After Etsy Shops Selling Unofficial Baby Yoda Merch
- The History of Periods
- This Mom And HR Professional Has Excellent Advice On Helping Kids Navigate Technology
- Give Up On A Flat Stomach, Folks - Let's Celebrate The VBO
- The Rock Posts Touching Tribute After Losing His Dad
- Betty White Is 98 Today So Here's The Best Betty White Swag
- Why I Refuse To Watch ‘The Biggest Loser' Reboot
- 16 Black Civil Rights Champions Beyond MLK
- Giving Your Kid A Sibling Isn't A Good Enough Reason To Have Another Child
- Why You Need To Say No To Piercing Guns
- Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
- Our Family Is Really Struggling, But I Don't Know How To Tell Anyone
- A Fellow Mom Showed Me Love, And I Carry That With Me To This Day
- Lying Down To Sleep With Kids Isn't A ‘Bad Habit' - It's Bonding
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
101 Strength Quotes That'll Make You Feel Like You Can Conquer Anything
Exhibiting strength is not just about the physical. It's about your e motional and mental state, how you overcome your fears, and just how often you pick yourself up and try...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
100 Quotes About Family To Remind You How Lucky You Are To Have Yours
For better or worse, family shapes you. And whatever shape or form they come in, they have a lot to do with the person you grow to become, and even how you raise your children...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Blood Test can Predict Onset of Tuberculosis: Study
Scientists at UCL have shown a blood test could predict the onset of tuberculosis three to six months before people become unwell, a finding which could help better target...
Dietitians Share the 6 Biggest Carb Myths - This Info Can Help You Lose Weight
Keto and low-carb diets aren't going away anytime soon. People definitely find weight-loss success, but registered dietitian Leslie Langevin, MS, author of The...
Virtual Physical Therapy After Knee Replacement Brings Similar Outcomes...
Virtual system for in-home physical therapy provides good outcomes for patients undergoing rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty with lower costs than traditional...
Prepping Patients Mind and Body for Surgery Pays Off
New inexpensive program helps surgery patients get physically and mentally ready for their upcoming operation and may reduce overall costs, and get them home faster, reports a...