Lady Gaga's Goodbye Tribute To Her Beloved Horse Will Break Your Entire Heart
Lady Gaga's beloved horse died over the weekend, and her touching tribute is bringing tears to our eyes
It should have been an amazing weekend for Lady Gaga, who won both Best Song and Best Actress at the Critics' Choice Awards on Sunday night. But as the celebrations were underway, Gaga raced home to say goodbye to her beloved horse, Arabella, who fell ill earlier in the day.
On Sunday night, she posted a heart-wrenching tribute to the mare, as well as a goodbye message, to Twitter and Instagram.
Goodbye, my angel pic.twitter.com/KnWlt2ryuC
- Lady Gaga January 14, 2019
“I am so honored and blessed to have won both Best Song and Best Actress alongside Glenn Close this evening. My heart is exploding with pride,” she wrote. “But it saddens me to say that just after the show I learned that my dear angel of a horse, Arabella, is dying. I am rushing to her now to say goodbye. Her name means ‘yield to prayer'. She is and was a beautiful horse. Our souls and spirits were one. When she was in pain, so...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- We Call Bullsh*t On This Study That Says Moms Get 9 Hours Of Sleep Each Night
- ‘I Spy. My Ankles!': Jessica Simpson Shares Post-Pregnancy Foot Pic
- We're All The Rock Reacting To His Daughter Asking Him To Assemble A Barbie Dreamhouse
- Disney Dads IRL Will Give You Some FEELINGS
- Selma Blair Let Her 7-Year-Old Son Help Shave Her Head
- These Girls' Bathing Suits Show Fun In The Sun Can Be So Stylish
- These Cool Pool Toys Will Soak Summer Break With Tons Of Fun
- The Best Foot Massagers For Self-Care That Starts At The Sole According To 9,000 Reviews
- Pregnancy Is Literally Like An Endurance Sport
- Kim Kardashian Just Shared The SWEETEST Photo Of Her Sons
- This Was My Postpartum Anxiety Breaking Point
- How To Deal When Someone ‘Steals' Your Baby Name
- Having Kids Doesn't Give You A Free Pass In Public Spaces
- You Can Now Buy A Bracelet That Shocks You Out Of Your ‘Bad' Habits
- Feeling Anxious Isn't The Same As Having An Anxiety Disorder
- Why I Started Prioritizing Kid-Free Getaways Over Family Vacations
- NYT Columnist Insists Dads Are Doing More Around The House Than Moms, LOL
- New York City Will Pay Abortion Fees For Women From Other States
- The Youngest Child Separated From Parents At The Border Was Only 4 Months Old
- When I Had Concerns About My Child, My Friends' ‘Encouragement' Was Actually Harmful
The headlines of Master Doctor
“It's a disaster like I've never seen before”: 2019 could be the worst year...
The amount of corn produced in the United States this year is going to be way below expectations. The Department of Agriculture just slashed its harvest estimates quite...
Researchers say insulin resistance is linked to adverse lipid profiles in...
Having excess belly fat does not only look bad, it is also bad for your health. Abdominal obesity is associated with an increased risk of insulin resistance. This may...
Repurposing or Combining Drugs Treats Autoimmune Diseases
Research led by the University of Birmingham has found re-purposing already existing drugs or combining therapies helps to treat autoimmune diseases.
Variability of research methods makes establishing reference intake for...
Though the body of science around polyphenol intake generally supports its health benefits, it is âdifficult to establish an evidence-based reference intake for the whole class...
Antioxidant Unable to Protect from Alzheimer's:New Study
Antioxidant puts up fight, but loses battle against protein linked to Alzheimer's disease, according to a new study.
DHA and citicoline double-up to boost cognitive improvements after stroke...
Japanese researchers have found that Cognizin Citicoline in combination with DHA, can improve learning and memory ability in mice which have been subjected to stroke symptoms.
Facebook Posts may Help Predict Diabetes, Mental Health Problems in Patients
Facebook posts may help identify health conditions such as diabetes, depression, anxiety, and psychosis in patients more accurately.
Enzyme Inhibition aids to treat Breast Cancer: New study
Preclinical study led by the Duke Cancer Institute could pave the way to improve susceptibility of breast cancer tumors to the body's immune system.
Cancer-sniffing Dogs Identify Lung Cancer with 97 % Accuracy
Trained beagle dogs can identify non-small cell lung cancer in its primary stages as they have highly developed olfactory systems which could be used to identify biomarkers...
Your Circle of Friends can Predict Your Health Better Than Fitbit
Circle of Friends Vs. Fitness Trackers: Your friends can predict your overall health and wellbeing much better than a Fitbit.