Internet Loses It Over Chrissy Teigen's ‘Mini-John' In A Tux
John Legend officially has a twin, and it's his baby son Miles
In case you missed it, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend had a baby named Miles and he looks exactly like John Legend. Like, a carbon copy. If you need photographic evidence, please consult this picture Teigen posted of their son modeling two different suits. The internet was convinced this was a Benjamin Button situation.
Teigen took to Twitter to ask her followers for some pint-sized fashion advice. “Okay guys. throwing john's 40th birthday party tonight but need your help dressing mini-john,” she wrote. “Which one!”
She posted a picture of Miles in a black suit and a white suit, but the internet was too busy being completely flummoxed over how eerily similar the tiny child looks to his father. Because, I mean, c'mon:
okay guys. throwing john's 40th birthday party tonight but need your help dressing mini-john. Which one! pic.twitter.com/ElQvfi5QEA
- christine teigen January 12, 2019
People had jokes. Lots and lots of jokes.
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- My Spouse And I Are Separated But We Still Live Together
- What It's Like To Be Friends With A Narcissist
- 22 Things You'll Want If You Like Cats More Than Humans
- If Moms When To The Fyre Festival
- If Moms Did Rage Yoga
- There's A Jon Bon Jovi Cruise And Excuse Us While We Sprint On Board
- Your Own Childhood Can Stop You From Feeling Joy In Motherhood
- Jameela Jamil Points Out What's REALLY Behind All That Celebrity Beauty
- Hell Yes: Drinking Coffee And Alcohol Every Day May Help You Live Longer
- I'm Obsessed With Unicorns, So BRB Buying Everything
- I Love Living In A Neighborhood With Tons Of Kids
- Why Toy Sharing Programs Could Be The Next Big Thing
- This Cup Is Going To Make Life With Your Toddler So Much Easier
- Sandy Hook Father Dies By Apparent Suicide
- All These Years Later, Grief Still Catches Me By Surprise Sometimes
- Viral Thread About ‘Airplane Creeps' Proves Women Aren't Safe From Harassment Anywhere
- Jameela Jamil Is Uniting Women On Twitter Over Unwanted Advances From Men
- This Ode To The ‘Hot Mess Mom' Will Make You Feel So Seen
- 3 Reasons I Might Cancel Plans
- Why My Ex-Husband Had An Affair
The headlines of Master Doctor
Bacteria can Travel Thousands of Miles Globally Through the Air
Bacteria may travel thousands of miles through the air worldwide instead of hitching rides with people and animals, reveals a study.
Weight Loss Drug Phentermine may be Safe and Effective for Long-term...
Phentermine, an inexpensive weight loss drug approved for only short term use also may be safe and effective for long term treatment, stated new research.
New CRISPR-powered Device Can Detect Genetic Mutations in Minutes
New CRISPR-powered device can help identify genetic mutations in a matter of minutes. Therefore, the new hand-held device could be used to rapidly diagnose genetic diseases or...
Parasitic Worms Could Cause Cancers and also Help Cure Them
Worms cause cancers to billions of people around the world and could also help treat the cancer, finds new research.
Two-month-old baby sleep and feeding schedule
Your baby is two whole months old-wow! How's that sleep situation coming along? It might sound counterintuitive, but it could be helpful not to think about how much sleep your...
E-books are Ruining Children's Storytime
Storytime with e-books is not as helpful as traditional print books. A new study finds that parents and children talk and interact less with electronic books compared to print...
Potential New Therapy for Liver Diseases Discovered
The drug sivelestat may effectively lower portal hypertension, improving symptoms and outcomes for those patients. Portal hypertension is associated with cirrhosis and other...
Cannabis-related ER visits TRIPLED in Colorado after legalization
A new study from the University of Colorado School of Medicine has found that, at one hospital, 3,300 ER visits were related to marijuana in 2012 and spiked to nearly 10,000 in...
Spending too much time sitting down kills 50,000 Brits each year
Figures on sedentary behaviour were taken from the Health Survey for England 2012, which reported that 30 per cent of adults in England spent at least six hours/day sedentary...
Measles cases soar above 300 in nationwide outbreak fueled by anti-vaxxers...
The CDC says 314 confirmed cases of measles have been reported in 15 states since January 1. Most cases have been reported in children under age 10 who are not vaccinated