Internet Loses It Over Chrissy Teigen's ‘Mini-John' In A Tux
John Legend officially has a twin, and it's his baby son Miles
In case you missed it, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend had a baby named Miles and he looks exactly like John Legend. Like, a carbon copy. If you need photographic evidence, please consult this picture Teigen posted of their son modeling two different suits. The internet was convinced this was a Benjamin Button situation.
Teigen took to Twitter to ask her followers for some pint-sized fashion advice. “Okay guys. throwing john's 40th birthday party tonight but need your help dressing mini-john,” she wrote. “Which one!”
She posted a picture of Miles in a black suit and a white suit, but the internet was too busy being completely flummoxed over how eerily similar the tiny child looks to his father. Because, I mean, c'mon:
okay guys. throwing john's 40th birthday party tonight but need your help dressing mini-john. Which one! pic.twitter.com/ElQvfi5QEA
- christine teigen January 12, 2019
People had jokes. Lots and lots of jokes.
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- The Surprising Thing I Learned At My High School Reunion
- 10 Highs And Lows Of Being A Step-Parent
- This Is The Problem With Saying ‘It's Up To You'
- Most Stuf Oreos Are Officially Here And Just Take Our Money
- Woman Perfectly Shuts Down Jiffy Lube Employee Who Texted Her Inappropriately
- Twitter's Having A Blast Trolling This Guy Who Threw His Gillette Razor In The Toilet
- Federal Employees Are Using Food Banks To Feed Their Families During Shutdown
- The Heartbreaking Connection I Had With A Girl Next To Me On The Plane
- Here's What To Know About Thalassophobia Because You Probably Have It
- When Report Cards Go Home On A Friday, Physical Abuse Goes Up
- WHO Names Anti-Vax Movement As A Top 10 Health Threat Of 2019
- The Flu Poses Serious Risks To Pregnant Women And Their Babies
- Mariah Carey's '10 Year Challenge' Post Is Your New Life Coach
- Peeps Cereal Exists And Sounds Utterly Disgusting - Your Kids Will Def Want It
- Mahershala Ali Putting His Career On Hold So His Wife Can Shine Is HusbandGoals
- How Motherhood Ruined My Relationship With My Own Mother
- 6 Practical Tips For IEP Meetings
- Divorce Parties Are A Thing And They Are Brilliant
- Furloughed Workers In Need Of Help Have Started 1,500 GoFundMe Pages
- Study Finds SAHMs Should Make $160k A Year Caring For Their Kids
The headlines of Master Doctor
Smoking Accelerates Aging
Smokers demonstrated a higher aging ratio, and both male and female smokers were predicted to be twice as old as their chronological age as compared to nonsmokers, revealed...
World Trade Center Responders at Higher Risk for Head, Neck Cancers
World Trade Center responders are more likely to have human papillomavirus -related head and neck cancers, reveals a new study.
Less Than Half of US Youth Discuss Sensitive Topics With Their Doctors, Says...
Modifying healthcare delivery practices may improve discussions between youth and their healthcare providers, stated new research.
Existing Concussion Tests for Ice Hockey Players Miss Vital Brain Function...
Novel tool measures the brain's vital signs using complex brainwave data as a new study finds that existing concussion tests often have persistent, undetected deficits in...
A Novel Stem Cell Approach to Treat Diabetes
Stem cell-derived beta cells have been developed by a researcher that produces correct amount of insulin more responsive to the fluctuating glucose in the cells.
Blister Fluid Can Help Diagnose Burn Depth and Severity Much Faster
Blister fluid can identify burn depth and severity more accurately, reveals a new study.
Rapid Increase in Co-usage of Opioids and Benzodiazepines Among Americans
Intake of a combination of opioids along with drugs commonly prescribed for pain, insomnia, and anxiety is rapid raising among the Americans.
Non-profit consumer group calls for action; cites increase in food recalls
Likening a trip to the grocery store to shooting craps, a consumer watchdog group is reporting that data from the U.S. government shows food recalls are on an upward trend...
Ditch the aspirin! Ginger works just as well. with NONE of the side effects
A daily dose of one aspirin a day is often prescribed for the prevention of heart disease to those who are at risk. However, just like with other over-the-counter drugs, the...
From preventing bloating to reduced cancer risk, here are 5 health benefits...
The pineapple is a nutritious tropical fruit, and you should consume fresh pineapples if you want to keep your bones healthy and lower your risk of developing cancer. The...