‘Game Of Thrones' Has A New Teaser - And Finally A Release Date
‘Game of Thrones' released a new trailer - winter is finally coming
Get ready to return to Westeros one last time. The eighth and final season of Game of Thrones will premiere on April 14th, and there's a brand-new teaser that will make you start counting the days immediately .
Winter is already here, but now it's coming for real. Game of Thrones , which previously revealed a release month for the premiere of their final season, has now announced the actual day we get to start watching the beginning of the end. The new teaser that goes along with the big news will have chills going down your spine - time to reach for your Sansa-like wolf fur cape.
April 14. ForTheThrone pic.twitter.com/Mzy22yxM6Z
- Game Of Thrones January 14, 2019
PHEW. Anyone else's heart racing in furious panic about what the future holds for the remaining Starks? The last jaw-dropping trailer focused on Daenerys.
All ForTheThrone ....
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- Kate Beckinsale Shares Poignant Post About Grieving Your Dad On Father's Day
- Viral Thread Nails How The Plastic Straw Ban Hurts People with Disabilities
- Target Registers Shut Down All Across The U.S. And People Were SHOOK
- You Must Watch Adele Adorably Fangirling At The Spice Girls Concert
- This New Father's Day Photo Of Prince Harry And Baby Archie Is Everything
- To The Friends Who Stick Around When Anxiety Messes With My Mind
- How A Smartphone App Is Improving My Marriage
- Video Shows Police Holding Family At Gunpoint After 4-Year-Old ‘Shoplifts' Doll
- Church Saves Drag Queen Story Time After Politicians Shut It Down
- ‘NSYNC Is Talking About Reuniting And Our 90's Hearts Can't Take It
- ‘Harmful' Gender Stereotypes Are Now Banned From All Advertising In UK
- 12-Year-Old Girl Invents A Way To Make IVs Less Scary For Kids In The Hospital
- I'm Not An Alcoholic, But I Quit Drinking Anyway
- When Your Child With A Chronic Illness Leaves For College
- How I Responded When A Friend Said His Life Is Easier When His Wife Is Gone
- Lin Manuel Miranda Shares Story About How Fans Protect His Son's Privacy
- ‘Handmaid's Tale' Stars Speak Out Against Abortion Bans In Chilling PSA
- 17-Year-Old Mom And Her Premature Baby Neglected At Border Patrol Facility For 7 Days
- Grieving Dog Owner Cancels Pet Food Order, Receives Sweetest Delivery Instead
- I'm A Mother. For Now
The headlines of Master Doctor
This New Father's Day Photo Of Prince Harry And Baby Archie Is Everything
The sweet photo of the new dad and his son is adorable As if we couldn't love Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - ahem, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, respectively - even more...
Here's Why Daily Cardio Isn't Helping You Lose Weight - and What Experts Say...
If losing weight was just about burning as many calories as possible, you'd probably be doing straight cardio every day. The truth? Cardio is important, but if weight loss is...
New Tool to Diagnose Moral Emotions
A new approach for early, sensitive and specific diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia has been identified.
How thousands of British patients may have taken tainted NHS drugs sold by...
Commonly prescribed drugs were stolen in Italy and then sold to British pharmacists and hospitals, exposing patients to potentially lethal consequences. Among them is statin...
Spending Just 2 Hours a Week in Nature can Boost Your Health and Wellbeing
Relaxing in a park or spending time in nature for just two hours a week can boost your overall health and wellbeing, reveals a new study.
Student nearly paralyzed by motocross accident walks at high school graduation
Alexander Harris's future was bright as he entered his first pro motocross race - but he broke his neck. Doctors weren't sure he'd walk again - until he did at his Claremont...
What Depression Looks Like When It Doesn't Look Like Depression
Depression really can be like those commercials or newsprint ads: A dark cloud hangs over me while the rest of the scene is sunny. Even though I am in the shadows of...
New York Vaccine Bill Ends Religious Exemptions
New York's Governor Andrew Cuomo signs bill that will prevent religious vaccine exemptions in the state In the midst of America's worst measles outbreak in decades , some...
New Method to Rapidly Monitor Sickle Cell Disease Developed
Researchers have developed new method to rapidly, reliably monitor sickle cell disease.
You Must Watch Adele Adorably Fangirling At The Spice Girls Concert
There's no greater happiness than Adele watching the Spice Girls We all remember the bands that made us squeal with happiness when we were young. If we were ever lucky enough...