Blue Ivy Makes Singing And Songwriting Debut On Beyoncé's New Album
7-year-old Blue Ivy already has a songwriting credit and a feature on her mom's album and we are here for it
Let's just get one thing straight right here and now: Blue Ivy Carter is one day going to rule us all, and I, for one, will not fight it. The kid brings the fiercest energy everywhere she goes and already clearly runs the show in the Knowles-Carter household. And now, at just seven years old, she's proving she's every bit as talented as her mom, Beyoncé.
Bey just dropped her companion album to The Lion King , called The Gift , and I strongly recommend you find time today to listen to the entire thing, because it is so, so good. Blue makes a cameo in the beautifully-shot video for the amazing song “Spirit,” too.
You can listen to the whole album on Spotify now, but if you only have time for one song, let it be “Brown Skin Girl,” which features Blue singing the opening and closing verses with Nigerian artist WizKid.
Oh, and in addition to casually lending her vocals to a Beyoncé song at an age that...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- Céline Dion Opened Up About The Passing Of Her Mother, Thérèse
- Trump Admin's School Lunch Proposal Could Mean Less Fruit, More Pizza
- The Best Playards And Portable Baby Cribs To Buy For A Handsfree 2020
- Twitter Drags Man Who Publicly Shamed A Target Employee Over A Toothbrush
- The Official Trailer For Hillary Clinton's Documentary On Hulu Dropped
- Disney Is Reportedly Going After Etsy Shops Selling Unofficial Baby Yoda Merch
- The History of Periods
- This Mom And HR Professional Has Excellent Advice On Helping Kids Navigate Technology
- Give Up On A Flat Stomach, Folks - Let's Celebrate The VBO
- The Rock Posts Touching Tribute After Losing His Dad
- Betty White Is 98 Today So Here's The Best Betty White Swag
- Why I Refuse To Watch ‘The Biggest Loser' Reboot
- 16 Black Civil Rights Champions Beyond MLK
- Giving Your Kid A Sibling Isn't A Good Enough Reason To Have Another Child
- Why You Need To Say No To Piercing Guns
- Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
- Our Family Is Really Struggling, But I Don't Know How To Tell Anyone
- A Fellow Mom Showed Me Love, And I Carry That With Me To This Day
- Lying Down To Sleep With Kids Isn't A ‘Bad Habit' - It's Bonding
- Why Scandinavian Babies Nap Outside In Cold Weather
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
Here's the devil talking: “I'll just check email briefly to make sure everything is good.” Yep, that's a voice I often hear in the morning. And it's a common voice for many of...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
100 Quotes About Family To Remind You How Lucky You Are To Have Yours
For better or worse, family shapes you. And whatever shape or form they come in, they have a lot to do with the person you grow to become, and even how you raise your children...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Inexpensive Drug May Down Treatment-resistance in Leukemia
Researchers after performing a study on mice, are planning to launch a clinical study to test the new combination treatment in blood cancer patients.
Blood Test can Predict Onset of Tuberculosis: Study
Scientists at UCL have shown a blood test could predict the onset of tuberculosis three to six months before people become unwell, a finding which could help better target...
Wearable Gas Sensor can Track Environmental and Human Health in Real-time
Newly designed wearable gas sensor can monitor environmental and human health. The sensor device is unique and highly sensitive from other wearable sensors, as it uses a...
Engineered Mosquitoes Cannot be Infected With or Transmit Any Dengue Virus...
Genetically engineered mosquitoes were found to be resistant to multiple types of dengue virus , said researchers.