Ali Wong Is Every Mom Traveling With Kids And It's Hilarious
She's clearly enjoying every minute of riding on a plane with two toddlers
If you've ever watched anything actress and comedian, Ali Wong, has been in you know she's possibly one of the funniest women of our time. Her fearless approach on subjects like marriage, childbirth, stereotypes, and motherhood has made her a fan favorite, and her latest Instagram post is as relatable as it is hilarious.
“Flying with kids is extremely easy and refreshing,” Wong quipped next to a photo of her traveling. “Especially when they both just want to sit with Mommy, while Daddy is free to eat BBQ sliders and watch Veep.”
View this post on Instagram
Flying with kids is extremely easy and refreshing. Especially when they both just want to sit with Mommy, while Daddy is free to eat BBQ sliders and watch Veep. MilkAndMoneyTour SeeUTonightSeattle
A post shared by Ali Wong on Jul 18, 2019 at 2:50pm PDT
Of course, her kids look like they're having the time of their lives while she sits...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- To The Partners Who Stick With Us Through Anxiety
- Céline Dion Opened Up About The Passing Of Her Mother, Thérèse
- Trump Admin's School Lunch Proposal Could Mean Less Fruit, More Pizza
- The Best Playards And Portable Baby Cribs To Buy For A Handsfree 2020
- Twitter Drags Man Who Publicly Shamed A Target Employee Over A Toothbrush
- The Official Trailer For Hillary Clinton's Documentary On Hulu Dropped
- Disney Is Reportedly Going After Etsy Shops Selling Unofficial Baby Yoda Merch
- The History of Periods
- This Mom And HR Professional Has Excellent Advice On Helping Kids Navigate Technology
- Give Up On A Flat Stomach, Folks - Let's Celebrate The VBO
- The Rock Posts Touching Tribute After Losing His Dad
- Betty White Is 98 Today So Here's The Best Betty White Swag
- Why I Refuse To Watch ‘The Biggest Loser' Reboot
- 16 Black Civil Rights Champions Beyond MLK
- Giving Your Kid A Sibling Isn't A Good Enough Reason To Have Another Child
- Why You Need To Say No To Piercing Guns
- Working Moms Often Feel Like We Don't Even Have Time To Breathe
- Our Family Is Really Struggling, But I Don't Know How To Tell Anyone
- A Fellow Mom Showed Me Love, And I Carry That With Me To This Day
- Lying Down To Sleep With Kids Isn't A ‘Bad Habit' - It's Bonding
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
101 Strength Quotes That'll Make You Feel Like You Can Conquer Anything
Exhibiting strength is not just about the physical. It's about your e motional and mental state, how you overcome your fears, and just how often you pick yourself up and try...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
100 Quotes About Family To Remind You How Lucky You Are To Have Yours
For better or worse, family shapes you. And whatever shape or form they come in, they have a lot to do with the person you grow to become, and even how you raise your children...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Blood Test can Predict Onset of Tuberculosis: Study
Scientists at UCL have shown a blood test could predict the onset of tuberculosis three to six months before people become unwell, a finding which could help better target...
Dietitians Share the 6 Biggest Carb Myths - This Info Can Help You Lose Weight
Keto and low-carb diets aren't going away anytime soon. People definitely find weight-loss success, but registered dietitian Leslie Langevin, MS, author of The...
Virtual Physical Therapy After Knee Replacement Brings Similar Outcomes...
Virtual system for in-home physical therapy provides good outcomes for patients undergoing rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty with lower costs than traditional...
Prepping Patients Mind and Body for Surgery Pays Off
New inexpensive program helps surgery patients get physically and mentally ready for their upcoming operation and may reduce overall costs, and get them home faster, reports a...