33 Things I've Learned In 33 Years
1. The only things you'll regret in life are the chances you didn't take and the experiences you missed. If I could go back in time, I'd tell my shy high school self to go to that prom, with or without a date.
2. You're not an adult at 18 just because the government says so. In fact, at 33-years-old, I'm still learning life hacks and “adulting” skills every day.
3. Parents can make better grandparents than parents. Better may not be the right word, but mine are so much more involved with my daughter (who they've watched while my husband and I are at work since she was an infant) than they were with my siblings and me. (Purely based on the fact that they worked then and are retired now).
4. You don't need to please everyone. In fact, it's impossible to, and really, I don't give AF.
5. Mean girls don't end in high school , nor do cliques. They've simply swapped their Abercrombie and passing notes for Lularoe and group text chains.
6. Toxic people gravitate toward genuine ones and have a knack for sucking them...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- How I Overcame My Worst Fears About Getting Divorced
- I Let My Best Friend Go, But I'll Always Love Her
- 11 Gadgets On Amazon That Are Actually Genius
- I Didn't Know I Wanted A Child With Down Syndrome
- Doula, Midwife or Nurse. Who Are The People Who Care For Your Cooter?
- Gucci Is Selling Pre-Dirtied Sneakers For Almost $900
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern Makes Shooter ‘Nameless'
- Drag Queen Sings ‘Baby Shark' At Toddler's Request And Nails It
- Mom's Reaction To Her Son's Hilarious School Picture Is All Of Us
- Preschool Teacher Accused Of Forcing Kids To Stand Naked In Closet As Punishment
- 11 Books That Should Be On Every Mom's Bookshelf
- Social Scientist Brené Brown Is Getting Her Own Netflix Special
- How To Con Your Way Out Of Diaper Duty
- 15 Beautiful Baby Names
- I Wish I Hadn't Shared My Kids' Names Before They Were Born
- Why You Should Never Prop Up Your Baby's Bottle
- Ariana Grande Will Have Voter Registration Booths At All Her U.S. Concerts
- The First Full-Length ‘Toy Story 4' Trailer Is Here!
- This Is The Magic Of ‘The Baby-Sitters Club' Books
- We Need Counselors And Nurses More Than Armed Police In Schools
The headlines of Master Doctor
Trouble in the ranks: Environmentalists fight each other over creation of a...
Scientists claim that they have developed a new catalyst that can turn the much-talked about compound, carbon dioxide, into plastic. The inventors believe that this new...
Using Pre-Ejaculation Sperm May Help Infertile Men
The study shows that on its path from the testicles to ejaculation, sperm DNA can suffer major damage. Researchers said it may be possible to use sperm taken directly from the...
Smoking medical marijuana is legalized in Florida two years after residents...
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed a bill into law on Monday that made smoking medical marijuana legal. Then-Governor Rick Scott banned smoking pot in all forms in 2017.
6 health benefits of boysenberries
The boysenberry is a superfood that has many health benefits. According to several studies, boysenberries are linked to improved brain and lung health. The fruit can also help...
Does most of your paycheck go to rent? That may be hurting your health
Jessica Owens-Young, a researcher at the American University, explains new research on the links between rent, diet and disease across the US, particularly for African Americans.
Alcohol Doesn't Just Affect The Drinkers, It Affects Others Also: Study
Habits of people who drink can pose a whole lot of danger to the public or people around them, finds a new study.
American Women Are Not Having Healthier Pregnancies Than The Refugees
Women who are refugees are having better pregnancy outcomes than the average American pregnancy, finds a new study.
Ariana Grande Will Have Voter Registration Booths At All Her U.S. Concerts
Ariana Grande will make it easy for U.S. fans to register to vote at all her upcoming shows Ariana Grande just kicked off her much-anticipated Sweetener tour with a show at the...
According to a Trainer, This Is How Often You Should Work Out to Maintain...
We often tap experts to find out how often you should workout to achieve XYZ goal, such as weight loss and building muscle. But if your goal is to maintain your current weight...
Icosapent Ethyl Decrease Risk of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events
High-dose, pure and stable EPA omega 3 drug not only reduces the burden of first cardiovascular events but also subsequent and total heart attacks, strokes, and other measures.