33 Things I've Learned In 33 Years
1. The only things you'll regret in life are the chances you didn't take and the experiences you missed. If I could go back in time, I'd tell my shy high school self to go to that prom, with or without a date.
2. You're not an adult at 18 just because the government says so. In fact, at 33-years-old, I'm still learning life hacks and “adulting” skills every day.
3. Parents can make better grandparents than parents. Better may not be the right word, but mine are so much more involved with my daughter (who they've watched while my husband and I are at work since she was an infant) than they were with my siblings and me. (Purely based on the fact that they worked then and are retired now).
4. You don't need to please everyone. In fact, it's impossible to, and really, I don't give AF.
5. Mean girls don't end in high school , nor do cliques. They've simply swapped their Abercrombie and passing notes for Lularoe and group text chains.
6. Toxic people gravitate toward genuine ones and have a knack for sucking them...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- I Really Need My Spouse To Stop Making More Work For The Household
- The Best Friends Are The Ones You Had When You Were 12
- Why I Decided To Cut Ties With Certain Friends
- Here Is What You Can DO To Help Detained Migrants NOW
- Kim Kardashian Launches Shapewear Line With A Genius Style Detail
- Fellow Moms Are Celebrating Amy Schumer's Baby-Free Bar Night
- Migrant Kids Moved From Border Patrol Station After Reports Of Horrible Conditions
- Floating Wine Glasses Exist Now So Your Summer Officially Rocks
- People Trying To Donate Diapers And Toys For Detained Kids Are Being Turned Away
- Here Are 9 Ways Moms Show Up For Their Kids
- This Family Tradition Might Be Quirky, But It's My Favorite
- These Banned Baby Names Will Leave You Speechless
- As An Adoptive Mom, I'm Putting These 5 Adoption Myths To Rest
- Amazon Prime Day Is Actually TWO Days This Year, So Mark Your Calendar
- Tom Holland Came To The Rescue Of A Distressed Fan In NYC
- Why This Common Habit Is So Harmful For Our Daughters
- This 40+ Double Dutch Club Is What We Need Right Now
- I'm A Mother And A Wife Who's Sexually Fluid
- Bernie Sanders Has A Plan To Cancel Entire 1.6 Trillion Student Loan Debt
- New Study Finds There's Literally Nothing Moms Don't Feel Guilty About
The headlines of Master Doctor
Many Docs at Stem Cell Clinics Lack Specific Training
About half the companies studied offer unproven stem cell treatments for conditions where they do not have a physician with the needed training to treat those conditions, the...
Urine test for prostate cancer could spare thousands from having radical...
The test, called PUR , was developed by researchers at the University of East Anglia and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital .
Could Antibacterial Triclosan Weaken Women's Bones?
Triclosan is found in a variety of products including soaps, toothpaste and mouthwash. The FDA banned it from hand sanitizers, but it's still widely used in other products.
Google's meddling in 2020 election exposed by Project Veritas proves Leftist...
Thanks again to Project Veritas and its founder, James O'Keefe, we now have solid evidence that Google has become a gigantic election meddling operation far exceeding anything...
Walmart and Target pull bottled water said to contain Arsenic, but WHOLE...
Back in April, we reported that 11 different brands of bottled water were shown to contain arsenic. Consumer Reports said that three brands, in particular, had potentially...
Could Coffee Be A Help in Weight Loss?
It's the first research in humans to show that something like a cup of coffee can have a direct effect on the calorie-burning fuctions of brown fat, said the study leader.
Man enrolled in male contraceptive trial says it's a chance to take...
James Owers, from Edinburgh, said it was 'very little effort' to use the contraceptive gel which he has to rub onto his shoulders, arms and chest every night to stop his body...
Women who live in areas with high pollution face higher risk of infertility
The findings by Italian researchers are believed to be the first to show exposure to pollutants, such as nitrogen dioxide from car fumes, 'severely reduce ovarian reserves'.
Tom Holland Came To The Rescue Of A Distressed Fan In NYC
Tom Holland is now a superhero IRL We've all seen Tom Holland play a superhero on the big screen when he stars as Spider-Man in the Marvel franchise movies. But who knew he was...
Statins Increase the Risk of Diabetes: New Study
New study conducted through analysing thousands of patients' health records found that those who were prescribed cholesterol-lowering statins had increased risk of developing...