Yummy Exotic Dragon Fruit Smoothie is So Good for You
This dragon fruit smoothie is delicious and refreshing. This exotic fruit is delightful to make a smoothie with. Also, this recipe is vegan and gluten-free. It is a tasty smoothie which is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Dragon Fruit Berry Smoothie Recipe Dragon fruit is antioxidant-rich and this recipe has only healthy ingredients. Ingredients:...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Real Food For Life"
- Date Squares are Wheat-free, Sugarless and Yummy
- 20 Huge Health Benefits of Tiny Sesame Seeds
- Health Benefits Of Avocados With Infographic
- Juicy Oranges are Full of Health Benefits for You
- Indian Pudding Is Traditional, Vegan and So Yummy
- Hemp Hearts, Packed With Health Benefits Are Good for You
- Recipes To Lower High Cholesterol That Are Delicious and Healthy
- Pumpkin, Largest Superfood Full of Health Benefits
- Delightful Pumpkin Stew For One of Your Fall Meals
- Basil, The Oldest Herb Is Full of Health Benefits
- Easy Peasy Green Pea Soup Is Especially Delicious
- ‘Female Viagra' is Not Working - Learn Why And Healthy Alternatives
- Meatless Monday Recipes That Are Vegan And Delicious
- Inflammation: Is it Good or Bad for Your Body?
- Crunchy Vegetables with Almonds and Savory Spices Recipe
- Dandelion Leaves Are a Free Amazing Superfood for You
- Broccoli is Packed Full of Health Benefits for You
- Wild Blueberry Juice Is Good For You and Easy To Make
- Prune Power Balls Are Yummy and Full of Energy
- Dandelion Madness In the Spring and Summer
The headlines of Master Doctor
Ischemic Stroke Risk High In Taiwan Due To Air Pollution
Long-term exposure to hydrocarbons in the air may be a risk factor for ischemic stroke development.
'Dank Vapes' used by over 50% of sick vapers may be driving the US lung...
Of those hospitalized with e-cigarette-linked lung illnesses, 56 of patients in the US used products packaged as 'Dank Vapes,' a counterfeit 'brand' of THC e-cig, the CDC...
Urban Outfitters Is Selling a $139 Weighted Blanket, and You Can Bet It's on...
A weighted blanket may be just what every stressed-out college student needs this Winter. They're thought to ease anxiety by hugging your body , which helps reduce cortisol...
Study shows 3 months of high-intensity exercise can help restore heart...
Diabetes increases the risk of developing other chronic illnesses, including cardiovascular disease. But in a recent study, scientists from the University of Otago in New...
Y chromosomes mysteriously DISAPPEAR in up to 44% of men by the time they...
Researchers led by the University of Cambridge looked at health data for more 200,000 men and found some were more likely to start losing Y chromosomes, but it wasn't clear why.
Using Lungs from Increased-risk Donors Expands Donor Pool, Maintains Current...
Using lungs from donors who are considered high risk for certain infectious diseases compared to standard risk donors results in similar one-year survival for recipients.
Cutting air pollution brings health benefits 'within WEEKS'
Research by the American Thoracic Society found when factories or roads were closed in populated areas such as the Atlanta, Georgia, and Beijing, there were less...
Preterm Births are More Likely When Dads Live in Lower-income Areas
Lifelong lower socioeconomic status of dads is a newly recognized risk factor for early preterm birth , according to a new study.
Experimental Drug For Liver Disease NASH Awaiting FDA Approval
Global clinical trial designed in collaboration with VCU successfully tested a drug therapy to treat NASH, a chronic liver disease and the fastest-growing reason for liver...
Watch Out: Extreme Environmental Conditions may Affect Your Brain
Living in extreme environmental conditions can ultimately harm your brain and, in particular, the production of new nerve cells in the dentate gyrus, an area of the hippocampus...