Yummy Exotic Dragon Fruit Smoothie is So Good for You
This dragon fruit smoothie is delicious and refreshing. This exotic fruit is delightful to make a smoothie with. Also, this recipe is vegan and gluten-free. It is a tasty smoothie which is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Dragon Fruit Berry Smoothie Recipe Dragon fruit is antioxidant-rich and this recipe has only healthy ingredients. Ingredients:...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Real Food For Life"
- Tempeh Arugula Salad With Cucumbers Is Tasty
- Unhealthy Foods To Eliminate If You Want to Be Healthy
- Vegan Hemp Heart Pesto is Nut Free and Delicious
- Wild Blueberry Squares Are Delicious
- Dragon Fruit Chia Pudding with Raspberries
- Why Are Wild Blueberries The Best?
- Tempeh Salad with Beets and Sprouts for Dinner
- Sweet Mango Banana Smoothie for Breakfast or a Snack
- Did you know that Chia Seeds Are An Amazing Superfood?
- Wild Blueberry Grain-Free Crumble is Tasty and Good for You
- Crispy Sweet Potato Chips are Tasty
- Tempeh is Full of Protein, and Many Other Wonderful Health Benefits
- Vegan Curry Recipe That is Delicious and Easy to Make
- Dragon Fruits Benefits You in Many Ways and Is Yummy
- Learn How to Get Rid of Nausea With These Natural Remedies
- Learn How to Keep Nausea Away and What Causes It
- Tasty Tempeh Burgers are Vegan and Gluten-free
- Learn How to Marinate Tempeh with This Recipe
- Cinnamon Benefits - Do You Know What They Are?
The headlines of Master Doctor
Mothers-to-be on Mediterranean diet 'are less likely to suffer gestational...
The risk of diabetes during pregnancy reduced by 35% in British women following a Mediterranean diet compared to a diet recommended by health officials.
Testosterone Therapy May Threaten the Heart
Those who took testosterone replacement therapy had a 21% higher risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke or mini-stroke than those who did not take the...
Air pollution has lowered US life expectancy, study finds
A new study led by Imperial College London has found that emissions from tiny PM2.5 particles has lowered life expectancy in the US by 0.15 years for women and 0.13 years for men.
Oregon Students Are Now Allowed To Take Mental Health ‘Sick Days'
Mental health will finally be treated like physical health in Oregon schools this upcoming year Schools in Oregon will now treat mental health like any other physical ailment...
FDA commits to early fall update on CBD while it reaffirms enforcement stance
FDA said today it will have an update on a new regulatory structure for CBD by early fall. The announcement came via a press release on another warning issued to a CBD marketer...
'Inadequate info sources' add to elite athletes' sparse supplement...
Dietary supplementation appears to be widely used in sport with athletes relying on inadequate sources of information and may be largely unaware of sources to detect supplement...
US diplomats exposed to 'sonic attack' in Cuba DID suffer brain damage, new...
Analyzing the brain scans of 40 diplomats, the team at Penn State identified differences in the grey matter compared to healthy individuals, leading them to believe something...
New public school "history" book teaches students that President Trump is...
The government indoctrination racket known as the public school system recently became a little more “progressive” with the addition of a new “American History” textbook...
Coping with a Loved One's Depression
Dealing with a loved one who is struggling with depression can be a maze of emotion. As someone who truly cares, you want to be there for your loved one and help them manage...
Teenagers who skip breakfast are more likely to get fat 'because they opt...
Missing a wholesome meal leads to a higher BMI and waist circumference, researchers in Brazil revealed. They said teens are likely to pick up junk food on the way to school.