Among US women's soccer's jersey-wearing fans? Young boys
Posted On: Jun 25, 2019 | Posted By: NBC News
Young girls are not the only ones inspired by these incredible athletes.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- 'I'm making it work': Being single didn't keep this woman from adopting a baby
- This family's holiday ornament tradition is so sweet you might want to steal it
- Sheriff's office celebrates baby boom that produced 17 kids in 2019
- Beyoncé says she learned to ‘mother herself' after suffering miscarriages
- Johnny Galecki and girlfriend welcome 1st child - see the announcement
- Why my fake Christmas tree is better than your real one
- Meghan King Edmonds defends letting her 3-year-old daughter sleep in crib
- Melania Trump says Democratic impeachment witness should be 'ashamed' for mentioning son Barron
- Big Bird puppeteer Caroll Spinney recounted emotional call to dying boy
- 'I want him to be proud': How one mom balances parenting and being a 'lumberjill'
- Eddie Murphy shares reaction he gets when he tells people he has 10 kids
- Recovering addict shares inspiring transformation photos: 'I was a dead man'
- Michelle Obama opens up about dropping Sasha off at college
- J.Lo says she's ‘so open' to having kids with A-Rod
- Mom's 'nagging' text about baby's car seat saved his life in car accident
- Wisconsin town has outlawed throwing snowballs
- Cellphone-related injuries on the rise, study finds
- Criss Angel shares that his 5-year-old son's cancer has returned
- Meet the dads who are redefining the role of a military spouse
- Pregnant Jamie Otis reveals doctor discovered possible 'sign of early cancer'
The headlines of Master Doctor
Deadly Breast Cancer Can Be Treated With Potential Therapy
Triple-negative breast cancer, the most dangerous variety of breast cancer, which has the least effective therapy options, can now be treated with an innovative therapy that...
Moderate Drinking May Increase Cancer Risk
A new study from Japan found that compared to nondrinkers, people who had two drinks a day for 40 years had a 54% higher risk of cancer.
Leukemia Patients Treated Effectively Using Combination Therapy Than...
Combination therapy is considered more effective potent than chemotherapy alone for many newly diagnosed leukemia patients. Combination therapy has the edge over the...
Study finds athletes are better at tuning their brain to understand what's...
Athletes are more able to reduce 'brain noise' to process external sounds. Researchers at Northwestern University said this makes them more aware of their surroundings.
Kidney Stones can Now be Removed Easily and Painlessly
Kidney stones can now be passed out without pain, reveals a new study. Pain caused by the contractions in the ureter, while passing a stone could be alleviated using muscle...
Malaysia Launches Vaccination Campaign After 1st Polio Infection in 27 Years
Malaysian health authorities a vaccination campaign in rural areas of the jungle-covered island of Borneo after detecting the first case of polio since the Southeast
Deadly Breast Cancer Can Now Be Treated Using Highly Potential Therapy
Growth of triple-negative breast cancer, the deadliest type of breast cancer, which has few effective treatment options, can be stopped using an innovative experimental therapy.
Blood Test Detects People at Risk of Night-time High BP
Researchers have found that a simple blood test can help identify people with obstructive sleep apnea who are at higher risk of cardiovascular problems because of a phenomenon.
Treating More Than Just the Heart is Important for Older Patients
Treating the whole patient and considering their entire health profile, rather than focusing only on their cardiovascular events such as heart attack and heart failure is...
Two Drinks Per Day for Five Years can Increase Overall Cancer Risk by 5 Percent
Even light to moderate alcohol consumption is associated with elevated cancer risks in Japan, reports a new study.