Xarelto for CAD/PAD? LVAD Cord Out the Head; HDL Drug Moves Forward
Posted On: Dec 11, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Recent developments of interest in cardiovascular medicineContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Fatigue in SLE: Mitochondrial, Not Structural?
- Medicaid Expansion Didn't Improve Acute MI Care for Low-Income Patients
- Alzheimer's Vaccine; ASA + NAC for Bipolar Depression; Neuroscience Pioneer Dies
- U.S. Gout Rates Remain Steady, but Substantial
- Study Shows High Costs, Complications of Lung Ca Screening
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Risk May Derail Oral Drug's Chances for T1D Approval
- Biosimilar to Infliximab Switch Yields Similar IBD Outcomes
- Morning Break: 400 FDA Workers Called Back; Sacked for Opioid Scripts; Shutdown and Suicides
- Will Biomarkers Eventually Replace Physicians?
- Does Anybody Read All of Those Medical Forms?
- Poor Sleep? Arteries May Suffer
- Stem Cell Transplant Effective for Select MS Patients
- USPSTF: Offer Breast Ca Meds to Women at Higher Risk
- Pelzman's Picks: Are First Responders Racially Biased?
- Bad Sleep and More Tau: Tied To Early Alzheimer's?
- Early Treatment Shows Lower Risk to Secondary Progressive MS
- Parents Often Unaware of Adolescents' Suicidal Thoughts
- In PsA, Treat Excessive Weight
- Surgery/HIPEC Safer Than Other High-Risk Cancer Procedures
- Azar Defends Plan to Lower Part B Drug Costs
The headlines of Master Doctor
The medicinal benefits of L-carnitine include natural hormone regulation
L-carnitine isn't just for losing weight, as patients with diabetes might find them beneficial for managing the condition, according to researchers. A study published in the...
Quitting Facebook can significantly improve your mental health, researchers...
When you're bored at home or work, you probably entertain yourself by browsing Facebook. After all, it lets you see what your friends, old classmates and new acquaintances, or...
Low FODMAP diet may help reduce exercise-caused tummy issues
Athletes often cite gastrointestinal complaints as a cause of underperformance in endurance events. New research suggests that a diet low in FODMAP may help prevent this.
OxyContin maker promised 'a blizzard of prescriptions that will bury the...
OxyContin and Purdue Pharma are at the center of lawsuits across the country accusing the drug industry of being responsible for an opioid crisis that killed 72,000 Americans...
Drinking trendy bone broth like Gwyneth Paltrow could lower blood pressure
A study by the Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology in Valencia found that simmering pig bones for as little as 20 minutes releases proteins that block enzymes that...
Drinking green tea for its health benefits? Stop using tap water and use...
Made with bottled water, the tea had double antioxidants, according to a study by researchers at Cornell University. But when made with tap water, participants thought the tea...
Lifestyle Counseling Couldn't Prevent Excessive Pregnancy Weight Gain
Excessive weight gain during pregnancy could not be prevented even after regular counseling appointments, reveals study of 2286 women.
Poo Transplant for Treating Chronic Bowel Disease
Fecal Microbiota Transplantation is very useful for patients with ulcerative colitis to get rid of symptoms like bloody stools and pain.
Advances in the Study of Cognitive Enhancers in Schizophrenia
The UPV/EHU-University of the Basque Country has proposed the improvements concerning the pharmacological study of drugs to improve the cognitive function in patients with...
Drug Used for Hypertension Aids in Treating Ovarian Cancer
Losartan, the drug used to treat hypertension is found to aid in treating ovarian cancer by reducing extracellular matrix content and solid stress.