Ways to Improve Locum Tenens Credentialing
Posted On: Jan 12, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Must reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careersContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Joint Surgery Rates Remain High in PsA
- Mixed Results With Model for Maternal ICU Admission Risk
- Why Is HPV Vaccine Uptake So Low in the U.S.?
- 'We Are Not Officially Orphaned': What We Heard This Week
- Metastatic NSCLC: Growing Evidence for Combining ImmunoTx and RT
- Coronary Artery Calcium Testing Predicts Death in Patients Under 50
- First Oncology Biosimilars Reach U.S. Market
- Nonengineered T-Cells Active in Pancreatic Cancer
- IMedicalApps: 2019 GOLD Pocket Guide for COPD Review
- The Consequences of Diagnostic Errors; Addressing the Gender Pay Gap
- Little Evidence for CVD, Mortality Benefits With Most Supplements, Diets
- Very Sick Kids Face High Anxiety, Depression
- The Art of Off-Label Rx
- Health Groups Mostly Positive on House Panel's 'Surprise Billing' Bill
- Next-Gen MitraClip; Race and Structural Heart Tx; RDN Efficacy Predictors
- Pregnancies in Isotretinoin Users Have Declined
- Results Vary for HIV 'Test-and-Treat' Programs in Africa
- A New Way to Stage Alzheimer's Disease?
- T1D and Heart Failure Risk: Not Equal Between Sexes
- Turning Back the Learning Clock for Seniors
The headlines of Master Doctor
Lenny Kravitz Calls Jason Momoa ‘A Brother' In Their Blended Family
Lenny Kravitz, Lisa Bonet, and Jason Momoa are all doing something right here Blended families take work. Major work. Ex-spouses and step-parents aren't always the ingredients...
Natalie Portman Will Be The First-Ever Female Thor And People Have Feelings
Natalie Portman was officially given Thor's hammer at San Diego Comic-Con Some big news was unearthed at San Diego Comic-Con yesterday: the story of Thor is not over, despite...
If You're Running to Lose Weight, These Are the 4 Post-Run Snacks a...
Running can be an amazing tool for weight loss , but the results you see are heavily dependent on another factor: your diet. With running in particular, "it's very easy to...
Pot Use During Early Pregnancy on the Rise
Pot use and pregnancy hardly go hand-in-hand for health reasons, but more American women are using marijuana just before and right after they become pregnant, new research warns.
One in 12 patients are harmed by medical mistakes, study finds
Healthcare professionals make mistakes when treating eight percent of their patients,a University of Manchester study estimates. Half of those are preventable and 12% are are...
Meghan McCain reveals she suffered a miscarriage during a New York Times...
The 34-year-old co-host of The View published an op-ed for the New York Times on Friday revealed that 'a few weeks ago', during a cover shoot for the Times, she was suffering a...
Keanu Reeves Leaves Sweet Note For Young Fans Because He's An Actual Angel
Keanu Reeves surprised a family in Louisiana with a personal note on his way to the Bill & Ted set Keanu Reeves is having a renaissance. Reeves enthusiasm is so high lately...
Autistic child kidnapped by state ends up in CPS system before being...
Despite all of their manufactured outrage over the illegal alien children that are allegedly being “separated” from their families and held in detention “cages” at the southern...
Nine out of 10 Democrats predict violence in America, and they are willing...
The escalation in political rancor in Washington has spread throughout the country and is likely to result next in violence following the “war of words,” according to a newly...
The rise of Satanism: Whole Foods, Monsanto and all the perverted demon-crats
Yes, that Whole Foods. No longer are they promoting an organic way of life, because that would mean eating clean, unadulterated food and not becoming some twisted, sick...