Ways to Improve Locum Tenens Credentialing
Posted On: Jan 12, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Must reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careersContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- A Win for Adjuvant Anti-PD-1 Drug in Esophageal Ca
- In-Hospital Acute MI Common, Outcomes Poor
- 'A Bridge, Not a Destination': What We Heard This Week
- D.C. Rap Up: Longest Shutdown; Ultrasounds for Abortion
- EDs Too Often Give Antibiotics for Infant Viral Lung Infections
- MedPAC Recommends Killing 'Incident to' Billing
- Short-Term, Anaerobic FMT May Be Effective in UC
- Heart Guidelines, Exercise, & Diabetes; Alert Dogs for T1D
- Fee-for-Service Must Go, Says Ex-Vermont Governor Howard Dean
- Lartruvo Fails in Confirmatory Sarcoma Trial
- Keytruda Extends OS in Advanced Esophageal Cancer
- Make Your Bookings 130% Better
- Access to VA Health Services Now Better Than Private Hospitals?
- Cytoreductive Surgery/HIPEC: Safer for Peritoneal Metastases?
- Drugs for Sex? Oops, Not a Tumor; Chiro Shenanigans
- Morning Break: Death vs Debt; Let's Talk Masculinity; Embryo Limbo
- How Physicians Reach Patients' Real Needs
- Alzheimer's Dementia Tied to Frailty
- Why is Medicaid Reimbursement Below Sustainability?
- FDA Tries to Speed OTC Naloxone Products
The headlines of Master Doctor
Stop, Drop, and Pour: Coffee-Mate's New Oat Milk Creamer Is Here to Brighten...
After aptly being named one of the biggest trends of 2019 , oat milk is hitting grocery stores! Whether you've heard your friends talking about making the switch over from...
Study: Marketing to Docs, Opioid Crisis Linked
A county-by-county analysis showed that opioid use increased in places where drug makers focused their marketing efforts to physicians, researchers say.
Why I HATE That ‘How Hard Did Aging Hit You' Meme
It's the first big Internet fad of 2019. Call it the “10 Year Aging Challenge,” the “2009 v. 2019 Challenge,” “The How Hard Did Aging Hit You Challenge” or the “First Profile...
Steps to Reduce Hospital Sleep Disruptions Studied
Nighttime room entries dropped by 44 percent after researchers educated doctors and nurses on the health consequences of in-hospital sleep deprivation.
Frail older people are at greater risk of getting dementia, even when their...
Experts from Dalhousie University in Canada now believe frailty could reduce people's tolerance to brain changes, so that they are more likely to become forgetful.
Raising A Child With Strong Faith When You're Not So Sure
I was making dinner one night when my 3-year-old came up to me with a stack of papers in his hands. He hands me the papers and says “These are to teach you about Jesus. Share...
A National Survey on Interhospital Transport of Children in Cardiac Arrest*
Objectives: To describe the U.S. experience with interhospital transport of children in cardiac arrest undergoing cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Design: Self-administered...
Keeping an aging brain sharp and avoiding late-life depression may involve...
Aging is a very scary part of life since it is associated with an increased risk of health problems like mild cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer's, and depression...
PROOF Google stole the 2018 election for Democrats by switching millions of...
Since Nov. 9, 2016, the day after the presidential election, Democrats have accused POTUS Donald Trump and his campaign of conspiring with Russia to “steal the election” from...
Already Given Up Your New Year's Resolutions? These Memes Will Make You Feel...
Jan. 1 is usually a time when you get all psyched to make changes toward a healthier, happier you, inside and out. You vow to hit the gym more, drink more water , meditate...