Ways to Improve Locum Tenens Credentialing
Posted On: Jan 12, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Must reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careersContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Sepsis Readmissions $3.5B Problem: HealthLeaders Media
- Abatacept for RA With COPD Safe
- Circulatory Death Donor Hearts: Has the Time Come?
- Edible Cannabis May Hit Hard, Patient Data Show
- Robocalls, Chatbots May Transform Patient Contact
- Lead Glasses Offer 'False Sense of Security' Against Radiation
- Update on Optimized Patient Blood Management
- HIV Exposure in Womb Tied to Metabolic Disease in Later Life
- Who's Assessing the Quality of Quality Measures?
- Defibrillator Hacking; Losartan Stay of Sentence; Guideline Evidence
- Older Adults Still Struggle With Hypoglycemia
- Resistant Hypertension Double in SLE Patients
- Dad's Smoking Tied to Baby's Heart Defect Risk
- Thrombolysis Works Early Enough for Lacunar Strokes
- Is the State of the World Causing More Mental Illness?
- What is Causing This MS Patient's Unusual Symptoms?
- Morning Break: Second Parkland Suicide; Fatal Home Circumcision; Avocad-Oh Nos
- AAP: Tax Sugary Drinks
- Hormone Tx May Not Compromise Fertility in Transgender Men
- Oral Semaglutide Tops Sitagliptin for Cutting HbA1c, Weight in T2D
The headlines of Master Doctor
Moms with Fussy Babies are More Prone to Depression
Do you have a fussy baby at home? Mothers of fussy babies are more likely to develop depression symptoms, reveals a new study.
Bacteria can Travel Thousands of Miles Globally Through the Air
Bacteria may travel thousands of miles through the air worldwide instead of hitching rides with people and animals, reveals a study.
Replacing Sitting Time with Light Physical Activity Lowers Death Risk
Do you like sitting around? A new study found that swapping 30 minutes of sitting time with light physical activity can reduce the risk of early death by 50 percent.
Weight Loss Drug Phentermine may be Safe and Effective for Long-term...
Phentermine, an inexpensive weight loss drug approved for only short term use also may be safe and effective for long term treatment, stated new research.
Parasitic Worms Could Cause Cancers and also Help Cure Them
Worms cause cancers to billions of people around the world and could also help treat the cancer, finds new research.
One-month-old baby feeding and sleep schedule
As your baby heads into their second month, it can simultaneously feel like you've been doing this forever and you still have no idea what you're doing. Needless to say, being...
E-books are Ruining Children's Storytime
Storytime with e-books is not as helpful as traditional print books. A new study finds that parents and children talk and interact less with electronic books compared to print...
Potential New Therapy for Liver Diseases Discovered
The drug sivelestat may effectively lower portal hypertension, improving symptoms and outcomes for those patients. Portal hypertension is associated with cirrhosis and other...
Cannabis-related ER visits TRIPLED in Colorado after legalization
A new study from the University of Colorado School of Medicine has found that, at one hospital, 3,300 ER visits were related to marijuana in 2012 and spiked to nearly 10,000 in...
Spending too much time sitting down kills 50,000 Brits each year
Figures on sedentary behaviour were taken from the Health Survey for England 2012, which reported that 30 per cent of adults in England spent at least six hours/day sedentary...