Study: New Furosemide Formulation Simplifies Administration for HF
Posted On: Dec 11, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Finally, a viable way to self-administer the loop diuretic?Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Hospital Occupancy Affects C. Diff in Unexpected Ways
- Rheumatic Adverse Events on the Rise with Cancer Therapies
- No Drop in Adverse Events for Hospitalized Children
- New Insights into how Gout Happens
- Healthy Diet May Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Fired by a Patient? Count to Five
- Pop Quiz: Think You Know Medical News? Prove it
- Proposed: Screen Patients with Certain Infections for Opioid Addiction
- Afib Patch Test; Heart Failure and Genetics: It's PodMed Double T!
- Breastfeeding: The Best Public Health Policy in History
- Hydroxychloroquine Being Overdosed?
- Smallpox Drug Wins FDA Nod
- 'The System Is Brutal': What We Heard This Week
- Tepid Reactions to Medicare Fee Schedule Proposal
- Why Practicing in Rural Areas Is So Crucial
- Down with One-Size-Fits-All Approach to Aspirin, Researchers Argue
- D.C. Rap Up: Time, $$$, Justice
- Global Resistance to Anti-H. Pylori Drugs Rising
- FDA Warns on Forged Warning Letters
- More Prenatal Depression for Moms These Days
The headlines of Master Doctor
Genes Found Related to the Reduction of Proteins that Contribute to...
Alzheimer's Disease and other cognitive dementia conditions are an increasingly important subject for medical researchers as the population lives longer and rates of dementia...
Censorship by tech giants is an assault on the right to exist in an...
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...
Allergic to Strawberries and Tomatoes? It's All in the Variety
Food allergies in strawberries and tomatoes explored found that the concentration of the allergen in both types of fruit varied greatly between varieties.
Residential Segregation Linked to Racial Disparity in Firearm Homicide Rates
Greater residential segregation of black and white populations has higher racial disparities in firearm homicide fatalities.
Study Yields New Insights into Obesity Causes
Dietary fat causes weight gain because fat in the diet uniquely stimulated the reward centers in the brain, thus causing greater intake of calories.
Novel Way to Boost Colorectal Cancer Screening
Colorectal cancer screening tests mailed to patients insured by Medicaid increased screening rates for this population, observe researchers seeking to increase screening rates...
For Effective Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma Test the Urine and Blood
Multiple myeloma can be detected by urine test as well as the serum of our blood, say pathologists. Urine test though an age-old diagnostic tool is still very effective in...
Resveratrol Supplements Are Finally Put to the Test
The market for dietary supplements is ever growing, especially as medical and nutritional scientists unearth new items with previously unknown health benefits. Our collective...
Compulsive Sexual Behaviour Categorized as a Mental Disorder: WHO
World Health Organization has officially recognized 'compulsive sexual behavior' a mental disorder.
Does When You Eat Affect Your Circadian Rhythm, Metabolism, Appetite...
By Amin - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0 , Link The fight over "breakfast" among diet gurus and social media warriors is so tiresome. Firstly it's tiresome because "breakfast" means...