Study: New Furosemide Formulation Simplifies Administration for HF
Posted On: Dec 11, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Finally, a viable way to self-administer the loop diuretic?Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- 10 Questions to Challenge Your Medical News Savvy
- Ultrasound vs MRI in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Extensive Lavage No Help in Gastric Cancer
- Deteriorating Serology May Precede Delayed Lupus Nephritis
- Chronic Opioid Use High Among IBD Patients
- D.C. Week: Spending Bill with CHIP Extension Fails
- Are Hip Fractures on the Rise in Older Women?
- With Clock Ticking, Senate Fails to Vote on Spending Bill
- HHS Proposes Rule to Shore Up Conscience Protections
- 'President Trump May Be Onto Something': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: This Week's Best Apps
- Gov't Shutdown Looms as Senate Debates Spending Bill
- Docs Should Consider a Side Gig
- Half of HHS to Be Furloughed in Gov't Shutdown
- 'Tide Pod Challenge' Doesn't Faze Pediatricians
- Big Data or 'Datamegaly'?
- Rapid Onset Seen for Apremilast in PsA
- Going Off the Deep End About Water
- Small PFS Bump in Gastric/GEJ Cancer
- EndoBreak: Obesity in 2018; Diabetes Risks in Pregnancy
The headlines of Master Doctor
Donald Trump Addresses Anti-Abortion March Via Video Feed
Trump is the first sitting president to speak via video feed to thousands of anti-abortion activists gathered in Washington.
Grow Your Peach With This Intense Butt Workout - It's Just 15 Minutes
No need to grab dumbbells for this workout - all you need is YOU! These intense bodyweight exercises are all about your butt. Get ready to firm up that peach of yours with this...
No need to break a sweat during hot yoga: Study finds high temperatures...
You'll break a sweat during a hot yoga class, but you could turn down the heat and do just as much good for your body, according to a new vascular study . The myth that...
High Intra-tumour Heterogeneity Doubles Risk of Death from Breast Cancer
Patients with high heterogeneity oestrogen receptor breast cancer tumour have a higher long-term risk of dying.
Maame Biney, the First Black Woman to Make the US Olympic Speed Skating...
Team USA is welcoming the first black woman in history to its speed skating team. Seventeen-year-old Maame Biney "made the U.S. Olympic short track team for the 2018 Winter...
No escaping the perils of humanity: Flu virus can also spread through...
There's a new reason to fear human interaction this winter as scientists find the flu virus easily spreads just from breathing, without the need for coughing or sneezing to...
These Stretches Are Going to Give You the Most Flexible Hamstrings in the Room
Your tight hamstrings don't just make it impossible to bend over to tie your shoes. They can also cause lower back pain and hip pain and make you feel less agile when running...
Effect of Segmental Trunk Support on Posture and Reaching in Children With...
Purpose: To test the effects of segmental trunk support on seated postural and reaching control in children with cerebral palsy. Methods: Seventeen children (age range 2-15 y...
Functional Movement, Strength, and Intervention for an Adolescent With...
Background and Purpose: This case report describes the examination, intervention, and outcome of a 3-month episode of physical therapy using combined functional training and...
This California Couple Held Their 13 Kids Captive And No One Knew About It
California couple charged with severely abusing children A 17-year-old girl, who endured years and years of horrific abuse at the hands of her parents, managed to escape...