Sotagliflozin Tx Tied to HbA1c Reductions in T1D
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
But instances of diabetic ketoacidosis are a concern, expert saysContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- What's the Best Way to Think About Population Health?
- Mendelian Randomization Studies Confirm Obesity Risks
- Bariatric Surgery By State; Temperature and Eating Habits; GLOW Trial
- Surgery Still Best Approach for Appendicitis
- Morning Break: Suicide and Work; Deodorant Huffing Hazard; 'Normalizing' Miscarriage
- Q&A: American Medical Association President Barbara McAneny, MD
- Opioid Shortages and Cancer; $15,000 Emesis; Palliative Rehab Boosts QoL
- Doctors Overcorrect Too Often
- Expert Calls for 'Holistic' Approach to NASH
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored E-Cigs; Starts to Move Against Menthol Cigarettes
- Clinical Challenges: The Future of CV Outcomes Trials in Diabetes
- Exercise Guideline Update Gets Mostly Positive Reviews
- Homelessness and Suicide Attempts Intertwined Among Veterans
- Nivolumab Works for Sicker Liver Cancer Patients
- Sharp Drop in Visits to Physicians for Primary Care
- Metabolic Surgery Prevails for Mortality, CV-Risk Reduction in T2D
- Rituximab Promising in Childhood Vasculitis
- 'My Cancer Free Life'? Not So Fast
- States More Open to Funding Obesity Treatments
- 'Sweet Surrender'; Cancer vs Heart Disease; Barking Up the Cancer Tree
The headlines of Master Doctor
Anti-Malaria Drugs can Treat Cancer: Here's How
Mechanism of action of anti-malarial drugs that can be used for treating cancer has been discovered. These drugs target the enzyme PPT1 and deactivate it to inhibit the growth...
Meditation eases PTSD in veterans suffering from flashbacks, nightmares and...
Researchers from the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington DC, found that 61 per cent of veterans with PTSD saw their symptoms improve just three months after starting...
New Shoe Insole Technology Can Heal Diabetic Ulcers Better While Walking
Diabetic foot ulcers: Newly developed shoe insole technology can heal diabetic ulcers better while walking.
New Method to Study Swallowing Could Lead to Improved ALS Treatments
Researchers mimic swallowing problems in rodents that will allow more targeted study of ALS progression.
Omega-3 fatty acids found to control non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
It is a little-known fact that even teetotalers can end up with liver disease. In fact, the most common form of this type of disease in the United States - non-alcoholic fatty...
Homeopathic remedies for high blood pressure
Hypertension is a common and critical health concern, especially for older people. An article in Homeopathic covered some of the best ways of naturally treating high blood...
Patients may be getting turned away from surgery until their painful disease...
Wales' only endometriosis centre is inadequately funded and is turning complex cases away because 'it cannot cope with demand'
FDA to crack down on menthol cigarettes, flavored vapes
About half of teens who smoke cigarettes choose menthols and flavored e-cigarettes have been blamed for a recent increase in teen vaping rates.
What is hyperemesis gravidarum? The extreme morning sickness that Kate...
Kate suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum with all three pregnancies and Amy Schumer said she is in hospital with the same thing
Tick-Borne Diseases Set U.S. Record in 2017
The 2017 increase mirrors a rise in tick-borne diseases reported in the United States. Between 2004 and 2016, the number of cases doubled, and researchers discovered seven new...