Sotagliflozin Tx Tied to HbA1c Reductions in T1D
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
But instances of diabetic ketoacidosis are a concern, expert saysContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Texting Succeeds for Remote HTN Care in Black Women
- Protect Staff From Workplace Violence
- 'Encouraging' Early Data with Keytruda in High-Risk Bladder Ca
- Pembrolizumab Before and After Resection Boosts Glioblastoma Outcomes
- From the Sublime to the Ridiculous
- Managing Risk for Nurse Anesthetists
- Bladder Ca Treatment Enters 'Post-Checkpoint' Era
- Quiz Time: How Many Schoolkids Use Tobacco?
- Pain After C-Section: Are Opioids Really Necessary?
- MRSA Decolonization; Perinatal Depression: It's PodMed Double T!
- Diabetes Drug, Pioglitazone, May Prevent Secondary Strokes
- Smoking and HLA Genes in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Four Strategies To Improve Locum Tenens Credentialing
- More Sleep Problems in Kids With Autism, Other Developmental Disorders
- Doubling Down on Antiandrogens Improves PFS in Metastatic Prostate Ca
- Kidney Disease Payment System Draws Medicare Scrutiny
- Minocycline for Acne Changes Skin Microbiota
- 'Not the Most Touchy-Feely People': What We Heard This Week
- Postpartum Readmissons: Racial Disparities Abound
- Drowsy From Sleep Apnea? Watch for Heart Disease
The headlines of Master Doctor
Selective Treatment of Liver Cancer Cells Using Platinum Nanoparticles
Researchers at ETH Zurich have now identified an approach that allows for a more selective cancer treatment with drugs made of platinum nanoparticles.
Following a Standard Bathing Protocol Can Prevent Dangerous Infections among...
Following a standard bathing protocol which involves the use of antiseptic soap, mouthwash, and nose ointment can prevent dangerous infections among discharged hospital...
How To Manage This Often-Overlooked Challenge For SAHM Moms Who Want To Go...
I didn't do the working mom gig for long-only 10 weeks after my first child was born. I was a teacher at the time, the primary financial support for our household, and my...
Is One Form of Protein Best for Older Adults with Muscle Loss?
Protein is made up of building blocks called amino acids. The amino acids are strung together into longer chains like beads on a string. Each amino acid is joined to the next...
Sofas Contain Toxin That Affect Kids' Brain Development
Kids living in homes with all vinyl flooring or flame-retardant chemicals in the sofa have significantly higher concentrations of potentially harmful semi-volatile organic...
Lazy Eye Associated With Children's Self-Perception
Researchers report that among 60 children with lazy eye, the condition was associated with lower measures of self-perception for peer acceptance and physical competence...
Sofas and vinyl flooring are poisoning children
Kids who live in public housing, where those materials are commonplace, have toxin levels up to 15 times higher than those who aren't exposed, Duke University scientists found.
Decluttering Should Come With A Disclaimer And Here's Why
Over 10 years ago, I was strolling through Target with three toddlers and saw a pink, heart shaped cake pan in the dollar spot. I'd scored big time . We went home and I put my...
The best natural ways to prevent the flu
The flu season is still in effect, and while the vaccine-pushing media claims a vaccine is the only way to stop the flu, there are actually far more effective ways to...
Arthritis in pregnant women increases the child's risk of epilepsy by 160...
Children who are born to mothers who experienced rheumatoid arthritis during their pregnancy are more likely to have epilepsy. As published in the journal of Arthritis Care &...