Precision Medicines Approved More Quickly, With Less Data
Posted On: May 25, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Researchers question 'magnitude of benefit'Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Report: TB Could Be Conquered by 2045
- Trials Test New Approach to Hereditary Ovarian Ca Risk Reduction
- Potential Game Changer for Endometrial Cancer
- Some ADHD Drugs Riskier for Psychosis Than Others
- Tumor Radiomic Features Can Predict NSCLC Chemo Response
- Mental Health Issues Increasingly Seen in Young Americans
- Not Your Run-of-the-Mill Medical School
- Return of the Surgical Cap: General Surgery News
- Will Missed Endpoint Sink Magnetic Tx for Alzheimer's?
- One Question Reveals Much About Patient Engagement
- Vaccine Boosts OS in Late-Stage, Relapsed Ovarian Cancer
- Poll: What Do You Do With Patients With Hyperhidrosis?
- Bempedoic Acid: Modest LDL Lowering Affirmed
- Intensive BP Treatment Misses for Cognitive, Motor Outcomes
- Radial vs Femoral; P2Y12 Inhibitor Monotherapy; PCI With Microbubbles
- MS-Puberty Link May Be Influenced by Obesity
- Zulresso OK'd; Toad Venom Psychedelic; Cat Scratch Psychosis?
- Fertility Fraud; Pharma's 'Patient' Advocacy; Mass. Nursing Homes Fined
- HIV Remission: Lessons From the 'London Patient'
- Carbon-Ion RT May Cut Risk for Subsequent Tumors in Prostate Ca
The headlines of Master Doctor
Why The New Postpartum Depression Drug Is Potentially A Very Big Deal
It's expensive, but it could treat severe PPD in two days.
Colombian baby girl born with her twin INSIDE her
The little girl called Izamara, born on February 22 in Barranquilla, Colombia, is an incredibly rare example of 'fetus-in-fetu' births, first described in 1808 but rarely seen...
Women who miss their cancer screening at the clinic will now be offered home...
Women across the UK will be offered DIY smear tests in a bid to cut cervical cancer deaths. Kits will be sent to women in the post, enabling them to take their own sample at...
RECALL: Toys “R” Us Canada's Koala Baby 2-pack sleepers
Toys “R” Us Canada is recalling their Koala Baby brand 2-pack sleepers because they don't meet the flammability requirements for children's sleepwear under Canadian law...
Is Your Doctor Helping or Hurting You Lose Weight?
A little empathy from a health care professional goes a long way for a few reasons.
Scalding Hot Tea May Boost Esophageal Cancer Risk
A previous study linked hot tea with esophageal cancer, but this new one is the first to pinpoint a specific temperature, according to the researchers.
FDA Takes New Look at Breast Implant Safety
On Tuesday, the FDA warned two breast implant makers that they'd failed to conduct adequate long-term studies of their implants' effects on women's health.
Scientists discover two enzymes linked to pancreatic cancer - paving way to...
A new study from the UC San Diego School of Medicine found that pancreatic cancer patients live longer when they have low levels of enzxyme PHLPP1 and high levels of enzyme PKC.
Walk, Dance, Clean: Just Move to Live Longer
Americans who got in just 10 to 59 minutes of moderate physical activity every week had an 18 percent lower risk of death from any cause, compared with couch potatoes, the...
FDA Approves First Drug For Postpartum Depression - If You Have An Extra...
The treatment works almost immediately - but costs thousands of dollars and involves a lengthy hospital stay It's hard to hate on any treatment that science provides for curing...