Pearls From: Elizabeth Howell, MD
Posted On: May 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
'We're not doing very well' for perinatal maternal healthContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Antidepressants Improve Disease Course in IBD
- Risk of Pelvic Floor Disorders Varied by Child Delivery Mode
- COPD Ups Death Risk in Heart Failure Patients
- The Key to Successful Rounding
- Surgeon General Calls for New E-Cig Restrictions
- Pelzman's Picks: Is a COI Fail Really Research Misconduct?
- HHS Secretary Azar Just Doesn't Get It
- Game of Upcodes: PCI for Stable Angina Slipping Through the Cracks
- Restricted Whole-Foods Diet Has Promise in Crohn's
- Gender Gap Seen in Prehospital Urgency for MI, Cardiac Arrest
- High Solid Tumor Risk May Last a Lifetime for Childhood Lymphoma Survivors
- Toxic Baby Powder; NIH Stiffens Funding Rules; Child Psychiatrist Probe Continues
- Two-Drug Regimen Fails to Stem Psoriasis Relapse
- Nation's Deadliest Drug; Severe Autism Exclusions; Stem Cells for MS
- Delayed School Start Times Tied to Better Rest, Better Grades
- Morning Break: Hungover Parents; Doctors' Detective Agency; Lamar Alexander to Retire
- Oral Cannabis Spray Relieves Spasticity in Motor Neuron Disease
- Biometric Tech for Patient ID: HealthLeaders Media
- New Topical Agents for Eczema Show Promise in Small Trials
- Is Chronic Opioid Use Waning in Musculoskeletal Pain Patients?
The headlines of Master Doctor
Mind-body Exercises May Boost Cognitive Function in Older Adults
Mind-body exercises like tai chi and dance can improve cognitive function, working memory, verbal fluency, and learning ability in older adults, reveals a new study.
Split Liver Transplants Could Safely Help Sickest Children, Says Study
The type of patient who is most likely to survive a split liver transplant has been identified by researchers.
Migraine Triggers: Drinking Alcoholic Beverages Can Cause Migraine
Drinking more wine or alcohol can trigger a migraine headache, reveals a new study. Alcoholic beverages such as red wine were considered the most common migraine triggers.
Disinfectants found in common household products may be altering the...
Parents only want what's best for their children, which is why they often go overboard when it comes to cleaning everything that their children may come into contact with. But...
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement appears to be gearing up for...
Anyone who doesn't yet realize the U.S. government is gearing up to defend America against a major land invasion of foreign nationals needs to look at this press release from...
The many uses of peppermint oil
Peppermint oil is an extremely versatile oil that is commonly found in many holiday-themed products, whether it be candies, candles, or shower gels. But even before people...
Magnesium oil can make you less stressed, keep your heart strong, and...
Did you know that a magnesium deficiency can cause migraines? Thankfully, you can make a DIY magnesium oil that can ease migraines, improve sleep quality, and even help relieve...
US Surgeon General urges parents and teachers to curb teen vaping epidemic
US Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Tuesday urged parents and teachers to help curb the vaping 'epidemic' among teenagers before young people harm their health and get addicted.
Shoppers buy 75 per cent fewer unhealthy items when they're removed from...
People are less inclined to buy chocolate bars while in queues to eat 'on the go'. A total of 17% fewer items were taken home after policies were introduced in six British...
Surgeon General: Take Steps to Stop Teen E-Cig Use
The sale of e-cigarettes to those under 18 is illegal under federal law.