Novel Double Agent Promising for Weight Loss in T2D
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Trial tests efficacy and safety of a GLP-1 and glucagon receptor dual agonistContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- New Opioid Epidemic 'Hot Spots' Emerge in U.S
- Nuts Linked With Lower CV Risk in Diabetes
- Another USC Doc Accused; Lethal Rx Mix-up; Shots Fired at SWAT
- Morning Exercise Lowers Blood Pressure
- First Insulin Management App Cleared; Apple vs Pear Genes
- Morning Break: Rebranding Eating Disorders; Spike in Kratom Concerns; Vaccine Laws
- How Best to Monitor Critically Ill Patients?
- Corticosteroid Response Phenotypes Identified for Severe Asthma
- FDA: Gout Drug Raises Death Risk
- Be Careful of ADHD Dx for Young Children
- More States Say Docs Must Offer Naloxone With Opioids
- Similar Endotypes Identified for Pediatric ARDS and Sepsis
- Acupuncture Tied to Less Bothersome Hot Flashes in Menopause
- Abatacept and Joint Surgery: The Best Time to Stop?
- Greater Financial Burden Seen for Head and Neck Ca Patients
- Embrace Your Revulsions
- Study Examines Add-On Interventions to CDC's HORIZONS Program
- Cancer and the Dating Game; Lessons Learned From Loss; Warning From the Grave
- Stop Smoking and Stop RA?
- Morning Break: Vanderbilt Nurse Pleads; Harvesting Dead Children's Tissue?; Patient Data Exposed
The headlines of Master Doctor
Vitamin D supplementation can reduce Beck Depression Inventory scores in...
A study finds that supplementing with vitamin D improves Beck Depression Inventory scores in people with ulcerative colitis. The study, which was published in the Journal of...
New study confirms: Processed carbs cause many harmful effects on health
A study that was published in the Obesity issue of the American Association for Clinical Chemistry‘s journal, Clinical Chemistry, showed that people face higher risks of...
Fiber and gut health: Study links low-fiber diet with leaky gut
There have been many studies that have gone over the many benefits of having a high-fiber diet, as far as improving and maintaining overall health is concerned. But just as...
What you need to know about glucomannan and its usefulness as a weight loss...
There are many supplements appearing in the market claiming to be the next best dietary aid. Adding to the long list is the natural dietary fiber called glucomannan. It is...
Fish oil supplements during pregnancy may protect children from high blood...
Studying obese children under the age of six, researchers at the University of Kansas found some did not have the typical spike in systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood...
New Drug for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clears Phase 1 Trial
New Medication targets NF- 954;B, a key link between loss of dystrophin and disease progression in Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Can Your Risk for Disease be Increased If You Do Night Shifts?
Night shift jobs can put you at a higher risk of developing chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, obesity, insomnia, heart disease and high blood pressure. A new study...
Quit Smoking to Reduce Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk
Prolonged smoking cessation may reduce the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. So, quit smoking to prevent rheumatoid arthritis.
CANCER largely caused by processed food and toxic ingredients, new study...
To what extent is cancer a lifestyle disease? Researchers from the University of Calgary over in Canada set to find out exactly that in a recent research that was conducted...
Novel Discovery Could Cut Unnecessary Testing for UTIs by Nearly Half
New recommendation could drastically cut unnecessary bacterial culture tests to detect urinary tract infections by 50 percent, finds a new study.