Novel Double Agent Promising for Weight Loss in T2D
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Trial tests efficacy and safety of a GLP-1 and glucagon receptor dual agonistContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- How Much of an Issue is Biologic-Refractory RA?
- Second Infant TSH Screen Called Valuable
- Marker in Breast Ca Predicts Increased Risk of Painful Radiation Effect
- 'Antimatter of Information': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Shots by AAFP/STFM App Review
- Should Docs Be Responsible for Patients' Care Costs?
- Turning Vacant Lots Green Improves Neighbors' Mental Health
- Methotrexate in RA: Can Response Be Predicted?
- Bayer Pulls Final Plug on Essure
- AHRQ Shutters Guideline Site, But ECRI to Carry the Torch
- FDA OKs Targeted Agent for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Offspring Feel Effects of Maternal Depression After Birth
- FDA Moves to Boost Development of More Generics
- Analgesics Reduced Risk, Improved Prognosis for Ovarian Ca
- The Limits of Box Clicking
- This Infant Disease Was Eradicated. Now It's Back. Why?
- Cancer Risk With Diabetes Higher in Women than Men
- Trulicity Label Update; Canagliflozin Success for CKD; Capsaicin for Weight Loss
- Morning Break: Football and CTE; Tainted Crab; 'Hope in a Bottle'
- Experts: World Must Maintain Focus on HIV
The headlines of Master Doctor
Diabetes May Increase Cancer Risk in Women Than Men
Women with diabetes have a higher risk of developing cancer than men. Diabetes showed a higher site-specific cancer risk for women than men for oral, stomach and kidney cancers...
Prior Screening of HIV, Syphilis can Reduce New HIV Cases in India by 7 Percent
HIV with syphilis among gay men and sex workers can be lowered by combining testing and treatment in India to reduce a new number of HIV cases by seven percent and potentially...
Toothpaste could give you type 2 diabetes
Researchers at the University of Texas have discovered that crystallised particles of titanium dioxide, a commonly used white colouring, may lead to type 2 diabetes.
Baby too young to eat solid food caught Salmonella from Honey Smacks...
Five-month-old Andy Lyons of Utah has spent the last three months of his life sick with Salmonella from a cereal that has infected 100 people, despite the fact that the boy is...
This Is the Exact 10-Minute Workout Halle Berry Does When She's Short on Time
It's no secret Halle Berry loves to work out. Every Friday on Instagram, you can expect Halle to share a workout she's currently doing , what she's eating , or her best health...
A high level of cardiovascular fitness reduces your risk of dementia by 90%
Being physically active does not only make you physically fit, but also makes you mentally healthy. In a Swedish study of women and fitness, it was revealed that people who...
Drinking too much causes an imbalance of bacteria in your mouth and...
Aside from contributing to bad breath, it looks like drinking alcohol can disrupt the balance of both “good” and “bad” bacteria in your mouth. The results of a study determined...
Adding walnuts to your diet can help you lose weight and improve your heart...
Walnuts aren't just good for salads. Researchers from the University of California San Diego in La Jolla have found that they can also be used to supplement a reduced-energy...
Legislative and regulatory solutions for halting the censorship of...
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...
Stress transfer via vaginal microbiota may contribute to brain disorders in...
A mechanism that details the transfer of stress exposure via vaginal microbes is the focus of a new study that may also be a risk factor for future psychiatric disorders in...