Novel Double Agent Promising for Weight Loss in T2D
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Trial tests efficacy and safety of a GLP-1 and glucagon receptor dual agonistContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- TCT: Long-Term Data Reassuring for Valve-in-Valve TAVR
- TCT: Sapien 3, CoreValve Evolut R on Par for Aortic Stenosis
- Surgery for Chronic Pain: Risky and Costly
- TCT: MitraClip Saves Lives in Functional Mitral Regurgitation
- High Anxiety with Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer? Not Really
- TCT: Indian-Made Stent Proves Mettle Against Xience
- OS Comparable with Radiation, Ablation Therapy in Stage 1 NSCLC
- 10 Questions: Doris Day, MD, MA
- Q&A: Nurse Suicide
- TCT: Studies Suggest Thin May not Always be In for DES
- Below-the-Knee Stents On Par in First Head-to-Head Trial
- Quiz Time: What Does Daily Aspirin Do for Mortality Risk?
- TCT: Orsiro Stent has Its Day in BIOFLOW V Trial
- Aspirin for the Elderly; Youths Vaping Marijuana; It's PodMed Double T!
- TCT: Spotlight on Novel Heart Tech
- Heart Risk Higher for Moms Raising Kids With Birth Defects
- Time to Defib in Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Not Linked with Survival
- Osteoarthritis Imaging May Flag Mortality Risk
- How Health Systems Define Patient-Centered Care
- Pandemrix Vax for 2009 H1N1 Pandemic Tied to More Adverse Events
The headlines of Master Doctor
Ayushman Bharat Healthcare Scheme to Benefit 15.50 Lakh Families in Haryana
Haryana CM Khattar launches Ayushman Bharat health scheme in Haryana, India. Ayushman Bharat -Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana which is regarded as the World's largest...
Seven Percent Decline in HIV Diagnoses in Australia
In Australia, there has been seven percent decline in HIV diagnoses in the last five years. The declines were due to higher coverage of HIV testing and treatment in the country.
Trump to go after big tech firms who may be violating the law by censoring...
Fed up with unfair censorship, and in response to calls from Republican lawmakers to look into potential violations of law, the White House has drafted an executive order for...
DNA Vaccine: New Hope for HPV-related Head and Neck Cancer
A therapeutic vaccine MEDI0457 can boost antibodies and T cells, helping them infiltrate tumors and fight off human papillomavirus -related head and neck cancer.
Mindfulness, meditation and other stress-relieving exercises may reduce risk...
Prevention, as they say, is still the best cure. Brain disorders like epilepsy can strike anytime, anywhere. Its consequences, like loss of consciousness, hamper our...
Recommendations on RBC Transfusion in General Critically Ill Children Based...
Objectives: To present the consensus recommendations and supporting literature for RBC transfusions in general critically ill children from the Pediatric Critical Care...
Brain Region for Stress Control is Larger in People With Depressive Disorder
In people with affective disorders namely depression and bipolar disorder the left hypothalamus was on average five per cent larger than that of their healthy counterparts.
We are already living under many forms of Obama's "martial law" deep state...
The emergency report I posted on Sunday got picked up by InfoWars and received a huge amount of attention, creating quite a stir over my analysis of Trump invoking “martial...
Riding the stationary bike
Time for riding the stationary bike is coming quick. Well, winter is going to be kicking in here in Alberta soon enough. I have been riding my bike still and now this week is...
Vioxx, Celebrex and back pain
My wife at 32 had arthritis in her back and over the years had done almost everything to get rid of the pain. Michelle thinks that the arthritis stems from a car accident sh...