Morning Break: PHEIC for Ebola? Counting Kicks in Pregnancy; Drug Ad Spending Nears $3B
Posted On: Oct 16, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Health news and commentary from around the Web gathered by the MedPage Today staffContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Ask About Weight History to Learn More About Mortality Risk
- FDA OKs Heart Disease Prevention Claim for High Oleic Acid Oils
- Trauma May Up Risk for Menopause Symptoms in Older Women
- Dementia Linked to Death in Most Older Adults with Down Syndrome
- Newest CoreValve THVs Generally Perform Well, Save One Issue
- DAAs Best for Cutting CVD Risk in HCV
- Biologic Add-on Improved Allergic Asthma Outcomes
- Migraines Mimicking Stroke Still Pose Diagnostic Challenges
- Which Migraine Patients Should Get CGRP Drugs?
- Make the Diagnosis: More than Skin Deep
- Smartphone STEMI Detection; Sapien 3 Ultra; Novel BP Drug
- Morning Break: Pfizer vs Trump; Florida vs Opioid Pharmacies; Facebook and Suicide
- Case Report: When 'Earworm' Becomes Musical Obsession
- Peanut-Derived Oral Agent Wins as Allergy Immunotherapy
- SHS: Behavioral Therapy Improves Headache Outcomes
- California Fire: What is the Impact on Health in the Long Run?
- Inpatient or Outpatient for Knee Replacement?
- Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge of the CV Complications of Diabetes
- The Dilemma of Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Parental Pacifier Sucking May Lower Kids' Allergy Risks
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Treatment Could Be ‘A Breakthrough' For Kids With Peanut Allergies
This trial could have a major impact for those suffering from life-threatening allergies A possible new treatment for those suffering from peanut allergies has just been...
These 10 Beachbody Programs Can Help You Burn Fat Without Ever Stepping Foot...
Whether you are getting in shape for the first time or simply want to shake up your exercise routine, effective, convenient workouts are key. Beachbody has been around for a...
Definitive link? Cochrane review finds omega-3 intake in pregnancy slashes...
A review of more than 70 clinical trials has found that increased intakes of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy is linked to a lower risk of premature births.
Save Those SmartPoints! These 16 Vegan WW Recipes Have 7 or Fewer
The beauty of WW is that the program fits any lifestyle. Sometimes when you have a specialized diet (say you're allergic to some foods or prefer to skip animal products), it...
Innovative Treatment for Protecting People With Peanut Allergy
A new treatment on protecting people having peanut allergy was found. Developing tolerance to peanuts over a period of time can help get rid of severity in symptoms upon...
Alarming study finds that 13% of prescription drugs found in low-income...
For many people, prescription drugs are used to treat the symptoms of disease. But what if it's these medications themselves that cause harm? This is the dilemma that a lot of...
Newly Identified Molecule Can Help Fight Muscular Paralysis
Newly identified molecule can halt the progress of a severe genetic disease that causes whole-body muscle paralysis.
New Blood Pressure Guideline Can Prevent 3 Million Cardiovascular Events...
New blood pressure guideline can prevent more than 3 million cardiovascular disease events over ten years, reveals a new study.
Ultrasound of Shoulder Muscle Can Warn of Diabetes
Increased brightness of shoulder muscle on ultrasound imaging may be a warning sign of type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. However, early interventions can be initiated to avoid...
Convection Enhanced Delivery can Halt the Spread of Brain Cancer
The spread of glioblastoma, the deadliest form of brain cancer caused by the high pressure of circulating fluid in the brain, could be limited by convection-enhanced delivery