Mexico's U.S. Drug Problem; 31 Stem Cell Retractions; Hospice Fraud
Posted On: Oct 16, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
The past week in healthcare investigationsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- DLBCL: Occupational Pesticide Exposure Increased Risk of Tx Failure
- Stopping Smoking Early in Pregnancy Cuts Risk of Preterm Birth
- Tiered System Coming for Valve Centers?
- Continued Smoking Adds $3.4 Billion Annual Price Tag to Cancer Care
- HeartMate 3 Pump Study 'Changing Practice Right Now'
- Cystic Fibrosis-Associated Liver Disease Burden Rises Slowly in U.K
- Vitiligo, Alopecia Merely Cosmetic? Think Again
- Wanted: New Strategies for Antibiotic-Resistant H. pylori
- Fertility 'Pioneer' Fathered 49; Opioid-Sex Swap? Doc's Role in N.Y. Sex Cult
- HHS Touts Study Aimed at Slashing Opioid Deaths
- Why Is It So Hard to Downgrade From ICD to Pacemaker?
- ASCO/ASH Offer Guidance on Anti-Anemia Drugs
- Gene Therapy Cures 'Bubble-Boy Disease'
- NIAID Director: Measles Not a 'Trivial Disease'
- HLA-C Status May Not Rule Out Stelara Tx in Psoriasis
- Cognitive Therapy by Phone or in Groups OK as Depression Tx
- Review Target Gaps in HCC Surveillance
- Wake Up and Smell the Sleep Myths
- Niacin: Time to Revisit That FDA Indication
- Stop Screening for Prostate Cancer in Older Men?
The headlines of Master Doctor
What is French maritime pine bark and how can it boost cardiovascular health?
The French maritime pine is a tree that can be found on the Mediterranean coast of southern France. Research says that the extract from its bark has the ability to support...
Watch Katelyn Ohashi Do Her Viral Floor Routine For the Very Last Time
Katelyn Ohashi was UCLA's anchor on floor at the April 20 team portion of the NCAA Gymnastics Championships. UCLA came in third behind LSU and title-winners Oklahoma, but the...
Synagro and other biosolids corporations are BRIBING environmental...
If you've been following our ongoing news reports covering the dirty truth about “biosludge,” you've likely asked yourself at least once: How in the world did the biosludge...
Don't be fooled: "biochar" is just incinerated biosludge
Just in case a cabal of criminals tries to pull the same scam again, should you come across an alleged “green energy” investment opportunity that promises big returns through...
Modified citrus pectin can minimize heavy metal toxicity, reveals study
People love the citrus fruit for its amazing health benefits. Not only is it a good source of fiber and vitamin C, it is also rich in phytochemicals that help get rid of free...
Love the MANY health benefits of turmeric but turned off by its strong...
Turmeric is indeed healthy, but some people may find it difficult to eat because of its flavor. It smells mildly aromatic and tastes slightly bitter. Although its flavor isn't...
Rooibos tea is a caffeine-free red tea that offers amazing health benefits
Rooibos tea is made from the leaves of a shrub called rooibos , an herb indigenous to the mountainsides of the Cederberg region in South Africa. Rooibos tea is also referred to...
Hormones Modulate the Effects of Empathy on Aggression in Children
Testosterone and cortisol were found to modulate the effects of empathy on aggression in children, said researchers.
Link Between Body Mass Index and Multiple Sclerosis Progression Identified
A link between high levels of blood lipids and worsening of disease in multiple sclerosis patients who are overweight or obese has been discovered.
Madagascar: 2017 Pneumonic Plague Outbreak Characterized
In Madagascar scientists have reported a dominance of the pneumonic form, which represents 78% of the 2,414 reported suspected clinical cases.