Methotrexate in RA: Can Response Be Predicted?
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Yes, using easily available clinical and psychological factors, say researchersContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- The Case of the Disappearing Gender Information
- Q&A: Nurses in the Military
- Levothyroxine Tx Doesn't Deliver in Women With TPO Antibodies
- Quiz Time: How Strong Is the Alcohol-Afib Link?
- Is a Widely Used T2D Test Off the Mark?
- My Top Four Practice-Changers From ACC: Alcohol To Aspirin
- Eggs and Heart Disease; ADHD and Psychosis: It's PodMed Double T!
- HeartMate 3: Superior Results Hold Firm in Final Analysis
- Treating Kawasaki Disease
- What Burnout? Survey Finds Docs Are Happy at Work
- Little Benefit in Adding Ultrasound to Screening Mammography
- 'I Think About the Lives Saved': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Decide + Be Ready Review
- 'Surprise' Medical Bills: Easy to Define, But Not to Solve
- Type 2 Diabetes and Women: 'Mentally Tiring' Jobs May Up Risk
- D.C. Week: Postpartum Depression Gets Its Own Drug
- Aortic Stenosis: Watchful Waiting Works Only for So Long
- Gottlieb Threatens to Pull 'Pod' E-Cigs From Market
- Biomarker for dcSSc Outcome ID'd
- Cancer Disease Label Affects Patient Decision-Making
The headlines of Master Doctor
CPAP Machine Promotes Weight Loss in Dieting Obese Adults With Sleep Apnea
People who have obstructive sleep apnea in addition to obesity can lose more weight if they treat their sleep disorder with an overnight CPAP, or continuous positive airway...
New Zealand ISP blocks all videos on Brighteon.com, even after NZ mosque...
If ever there was a gleaming example of how appeasement of Left-wing tyranny is never the answer, this one is. Earlier this week, Natural News founder and editor Mike Adams...
6 Moves, 3 Circuits: This 25-Minute No-Equipment Workout Will Leave You...
Home workouts are where it's at these days, because if you can get just as good of a workout minus the gym commute, the waiting for the equipment, the hunt to find floor space...
I Do an Ab Workout Almost Every Day, but It Has Nothing to Do With Belly Fat
Like so many other people, I started doing ab workouts with the innocent, uninformed hope that it would burn off my belly fat. I have since learned that ab workouts can burn...
Factors Related to Self-rated Health in Older Adults: A Clinical Approach...
Background and Purpose: A growing population of older adults will require health care professionals to become increasingly knowledgeable in geriatric care. Patient ratings...
'It gave me hope': Alzheimer's sufferer, 57, reveals heartbreak after...
Former New York Times reporter Phillip S Gutis, 57, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016, placing him in the slim category of the four percent diagnosed before the age of 65.
Walmart's Running Sneakers Are Almost Too Good to Be True - Starting at $25
If you're in market for a new pair of running sneakers , there's one retailer worth shopping: Walmart. The affordable store carries so many names you know and love for great...
Mailed Home Colon Cancer Tests Boost Screening
Researchers believe that mailing the screening kits directly to patients, which frames participation as the default, reduced steps in the process, and made it easier for...
Brain-cancer patients reveal the subtle 'symptoms' they ignored
A study of 39 brain-cancer sufferers by King's College London reveals just how slight the signs can be, with many dismissing their poor memory and lack of balance as part of...
What Besides Opioids Can Help Post-C-Section Pain?
Pain after a C-section can be controlled effectively with ibuprofen and acetaminophen, researchers said. For those who do need opioids, a lower dose can work.