Methotrexate in RA: Can Response Be Predicted?
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Yes, using easily available clinical and psychological factors, say researchersContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Immunotherapy Combo Flops in Metastatic NSCLC
- The Wild West Approach to PICUs
- Tremfya Tops Cosentyx in Head-to-Head Psoriasis Trial
- Vitamin D Analogue No Help for CV Prevention in Hemodialysis Patients
- Clinical Challenges: Up to Speed on CDK4/6 Inhibitors in Breast Cancer?
- House Members Wrangle Over Fetal Tissue Research
- BNP in Silent Stenosis; Arterial Inflammation; Wireless Clot Passage
- Anti-TIF1-Ab-Positive Dermatomyositis Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Lower Stroke Rates Dissipate Earlier for African-American Women
- Getting Patients to Yes to Cardiac Rehab
- 'The Boy I Never Knew'; Better Cancer Tests; Cancer Patient's Bigotry
- Immediate Surgery No Help in Metastatic RCC
- Conjunctivitis Seen in Patients on Dupixent
- Antipsychotics Linked to Greater Risk of Death for Youths
- Clinical Challenges: Managing DLBCL After Richter's Transformation
- Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge on CLL and DLBCL After Richter's
- Is Alzheimer's Infectious? Intriguing Findings From New Mouse Study
- Clinical Challenges: What's Next for CDK4/6 Therapy?
- Morning Break: Vaccine Skeptic in the House; 'Iron Man' Clinics; Tampon Recall
- ATS Panel: U.S. Home Oxygen Delivery System Broken
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Saliva Test Can Help Detect Alzheimer's Disease
Newly developed saliva test can now help in detecting Alzheimer's disease, reveals a new study. Scientists have identified biomarkers for identifying Alzheimer's and mild...
Be warned: Crash dieting may give you more belly fat
If you want to lose weight, don't do it by crash dieting. A study conducted by a team of researchers from Georgetown University found that crash dieting can make you gain more...
New Year, New Sports Bras: These Are the 12 Picks We're Loving Right Now
Ask any woman who works out about sports bras, and be prepared for a short monologue about her favorite brand or a horror story about the one that broke mid-sprint. People are...
BULLETIN: FDA names California romaine farm as CDC reports additional E...
They say the investigation is ongoing and more sources are possible, but as of this afternoon, the FDA is reporting traceback efforts in the ongoing E. coli outbreak linked to...
Retro Games To Put Under The Tree That You'll Love Playing With Too
This year, let's get back to the classics. Time to kick Fortnight to the curb because we're going old school and getting back to playing games that don't involve any in-app...
Dietary restrictions may help you live longer, according to a new study
Did you know that limiting your food intake, albeit not to the point of malnutrition, has beneficial effects on your longevity? According to a new study from the Sanford...
I Spent $48 on a Sleep Mask, and It's Better Than Sleeping With Blackout...
When you wake up almost every day at 4:45 a.m. , sleep becomes a necessity, but also a luxury. Most days, I get around five to six hours of sleep - that is if I can fall...
These Healthy Resolutions Will Make You Feel Great
It seems like "lose weight" tops people's New Year's resolutions list every year. And while that's a fine goal to have - and losing weight can have a positive impact on your...
New study shows evidence that ancient Mars could have supported underground...
The surface of Mars might be barren today, but conditions underground could have been hospitable for alien life in the distant past. Researchers are now theorizing that there...
It's Official - Later School Start Time Pays Off For Teens
Just 34 extra minutes is showing major benefits for students School start times have long been at the center of a heated debate. While elementary schools often start later...