Marriage Denial Laws Tied to Mental Distress in Gay Couples
Posted On: May 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Study examines mental impact of 2015 laws in Utah, North Carolina and MichiganContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Quiz Time: FDA Wants What New Weapon for Opioid Battle?
- Few Cessation Tx Options for Teens Addicted to E-Cigs
- No Benefit Signal with Immunotherapy for NETs
- One-Dose Malaria Tx; New Option in MS: It's PodMed Double T!
- Early Signs for Scleroderma Renal Crisis
- IMedicalApps: Best Medical Apps for Those in Medicine
- Healthcare Careers Rank High on Top Jobs List
- Opioid Deaths Overlap With Pharma's Target Markets
- A Win for Adjuvant Anti-PD-1 Drug in Esophageal Ca
- In-Hospital Acute MI Common, Outcomes Poor
- 'A Bridge, Not a Destination': What We Heard This Week
- D.C. Rap Up: Longest Shutdown; Ultrasounds for Abortion
- EDs Too Often Give Antibiotics for Infant Viral Lung Infections
- MedPAC Recommends Killing 'Incident to' Billing
- Short-Term, Anaerobic FMT May Be Effective in UC
- Heart Guidelines, Exercise, & Diabetes; Alert Dogs for T1D
- Fee-for-Service Must Go, Says Ex-Vermont Governor Howard Dean
- Lartruvo Fails in Confirmatory Sarcoma Trial
- Keytruda Extends OS in Advanced Esophageal Cancer
- Make Your Bookings 130% Better
The headlines of Master Doctor
Renewable Source of Cancer-fighting T Cells Created
The technique uses structures called artificial thymic organoids, which work by mimicking the environment of the thymus, the organ in which T cells develop from blood stem cells.
Home-Based Hypertension Program Kept BP Under Control
Brigham and women's hospital developed a home-based care delivery program to help control blood pressure quickly and at lower costs than office-based blood pressure programs...
Cytomegalovirus: Reactivation Of This Virus Can Be Prevented After Stem Cell...
Reactivation Of a Cytomegalovirus After Stem Cell Transplantation Can Be Prevented Using This Technique.
Chemical Exposure During Pregnancy Could Lower Blood Pressure Levels
Exposure to chemicals such as phthalates, parabens or Bisphenol A can decrease blood pressure during pregnancy, reveals a new study.
High Levels of Erucic Acid in Food Can Affect Your Health
Eating foods containing high levels of erucic acid can significantly affect your health, reveals a new study.
Study: Marketing to Docs, Opioid Crisis Linked
A county-by-county analysis showed that opioid use increased in places where drug makers focused their marketing efforts to physicians, researchers say.
Steps to Reduce Hospital Sleep Disruptions Studied
Nighttime room entries dropped by 44 percent after researchers educated doctors and nurses on the health consequences of in-hospital sleep deprivation.
Frail older people are at greater risk of getting dementia, even when their...
Experts from Dalhousie University in Canada now believe frailty could reduce people's tolerance to brain changes, so that they are more likely to become forgetful.
These '10 Year Challenge' Climate Change Photos Are Absolutely Haunting
These before and after photos proving climate change is definitely happening are devastating The “10 year challenge” has been sweeping social media with people posting pics of...
Raising A Child With Strong Faith When You're Not So Sure
I was making dinner one night when my 3-year-old came up to me with a stack of papers in his hands. He hands me the papers and says “These are to teach you about Jesus. Share...