Marker in Breast Ca Predicts Increased Risk of Painful Radiation Effect
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Fibrosis can leave treated organ feeling like 'wood'Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Levothyroxine Tx Doesn't Deliver in Women With TPO Antibodies
- Quiz Time: How Strong Is the Alcohol-Afib Link?
- Is a Widely Used T2D Test Off the Mark?
- My Top Four Practice-Changers From ACC: Alcohol To Aspirin
- Eggs and Heart Disease; ADHD and Psychosis: It's PodMed Double T!
- HeartMate 3: Superior Results Hold Firm in Final Analysis
- Treating Kawasaki Disease
- What Burnout? Survey Finds Docs Are Happy at Work
- Little Benefit in Adding Ultrasound to Screening Mammography
- 'I Think About the Lives Saved': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Decide + Be Ready Review
- 'Surprise' Medical Bills: Easy to Define, But Not to Solve
- Type 2 Diabetes and Women: 'Mentally Tiring' Jobs May Up Risk
- D.C. Week: Postpartum Depression Gets Its Own Drug
- Aortic Stenosis: Watchful Waiting Works Only for So Long
- Gottlieb Threatens to Pull 'Pod' E-Cigs From Market
- Biomarker for dcSSc Outcome ID'd
- Cancer Disease Label Affects Patient Decision-Making
- Recent Developments in Hemophilia: Therapy With Emicizumab
- CAD Patients With Cancer Diagnosis Face Significant Financial Burden
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Zealanders Wear Headscarves To Show Solidarity After Christchurch Attacks
New Zealanders are showing their support for the Muslim community following the Christchurch attacks Last week, a gunman entered two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand and...
6 Moves, 3 Circuits: This 25-Minute No-Equipment Workout Will Leave You...
Home workouts are where it's at these days, because if you can get just as good of a workout minus the gym commute, the waiting for the equipment, the hunt to find floor space...
Consuming a Handful of Nuts Every Day can Boost Memory in Elderly
Eating more than 10 grams of nuts every day can improve thinking, reasoning, and memory, and keeps age-related mental disorders such as dementia at bay, finds a new study.
Gait Speed and Dynamic Stability Decline Accelerates Only in Late Life: A...
Background and Purpose: Incidence of falls increases with age whereas gait speed declines. The purposes of this study were to examine (1) whether gait speed and center-of-mass...
'It gave me hope': Alzheimer's sufferer, 57, reveals heartbreak after...
Former New York Times reporter Phillip S Gutis, 57, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016, placing him in the slim category of the four percent diagnosed before the age of 65.
Walmart's Running Sneakers Are Almost Too Good to Be True - Starting at $25
If you're in market for a new pair of running sneakers , there's one retailer worth shopping: Walmart. The affordable store carries so many names you know and love for great...
What Besides Opioids Can Help Post-C-Section Pain?
Pain after a C-section can be controlled effectively with ibuprofen and acetaminophen, researchers said. For those who do need opioids, a lower dose can work.
Mailed Home Colon Cancer Tests Boost Screening
Researchers believe that mailing the screening kits directly to patients, which frames participation as the default, reduced steps in the process, and made it easier for...
Mothers who are obese while pregnant have children with heart problems...
A new study from the Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis has found that obese mic had offspring with heart problems, and these issues last for at least three...
Spice beats chemo: Study reveals turmeric is more effective at killing...
The mere mention of cancer strikes fear in the hearts of many people, and rightfully so. Having certain types of cancer often means you'll be facing years of brutal treatments...