Is Surgery Underused in Hyperparathyroidism?
Posted On: Jul 19, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Certain indications were inversely linked to undergoing parathyroidectomyContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- PPIs Signal Mortality Risk in ICU Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Ozempic's New Heart Indication; Pesticides Shave Kids' IQ Points
- Candidate's Wife Claims Sexual Assault by Columbia Ob/Gyn
- Major U.S. Airports to Screen for Novel Virus From China
- Unapproved Drug for Babies? Ethics Experts Weigh In
- FDA Panels Show Little Love for New Painkillers
- Elevated Testosterone May Lower Asthma Risk in Women
- 'Overworked and Burned Out': What We Heard This Week
- No Change to Medicare Doc Payments Needed for 2021, MedPAC Says
- Silence Linked to Heart Health; How to Attract Better Talent
- VA Goes Too Far on NP Independence
- Future of T-Cell Lymphoma Treatment
- Are Kids With CKD Given Meds That Could Harm Their Kidneys?
- Childhood Cancer Tx Less Cardiotoxic, but Heart Risks Persist
- Having a Baby in the U.S. Is Becoming Less Affordable
- Delivering a Baby in the CICU
- Dasatinib Superior to Imatinib in Pediatric ALL
- Stressed? Here's a Way to Fix It
- Alcohol Consumption Among Binge Drinkers on the Rise
- A Novel Surveillance Tool for Flu: Fitbit
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
101 Sister And Brother Quotes To Share When You Want To Score Sibling Points
They can make you crazier, angrier, and more frustrated than anyone else in the world... but there's still no one who can replace your siblings. Brothers and sisters have a...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
Fish oil can boost sperm count and make men's testicles BIGGER, study claims
Scientists at the University of Southern Denmark tested the sperm of more than 1,600 men going through national service fitness testing and found those taking omega-3...
100 Quotes About Family To Remind You How Lucky You Are To Have Yours
For better or worse, family shapes you. And whatever shape or form they come in, they have a lot to do with the person you grow to become, and even how you raise your children...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Inexpensive Drug May Down Treatment-resistance in Leukemia
Researchers after performing a study on mice, are planning to launch a clinical study to test the new combination treatment in blood cancer patients.
Prepping Patients Mind and Body for Surgery Pays Off
New inexpensive program helps surgery patients get physically and mentally ready for their upcoming operation and may reduce overall costs, and get them home faster, reports a...
AI can Turn Low-quality Brain Scans into 'super-resolution' MRIs
Novel unprecedented method is capable of improving brain images obtained through magnetic resonance imaging using artificial intelligence .