How to Manage Steroid-Induced Osteoporosis
Posted On: Jan 12, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Experts cover risk factors, recommendations, and treatmentsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- HIV in African Women Not Tied To Birth Control Type
- WHO: Be 'Aware' of Antibiotic Use on a National Scale
- Cloud Hangs Over Venetoclax in Myeloma
- Biopsy Combo Boosts Prostate Cancer Detection
- No Verdict on Glasses for Farsighted Kids
- Ibrutinib or FCR for First-Line CLL: Why Not Both?
- Progress Elusive for Post-TAVR Stroke Rate
- You Say 'Network Matching,' I Say 'Arbitration'
- How Bad Is Cannabis in Pregnancy?
- 5 Lessons This Physician Learned From Swing Dancing
- Low-Risk TAVR: Listen to the Echo Parameters
- Victoza OK'd for Kids 10 and Up With T2D
- Inpatient Opioids Influence At-Home Use
- Alzheimer's Disease and Sleep Patterns
- Youth Sexting Tied to Sexual Behavior, Mental Health Risks
- Another Tricuspid Repair System Shows Promise
- Docs, Talk to Patients About Costs; How To Reduce Harm From Medical Errors
- Group Calls on Hopkins to Stop Harassing Poor Patients for $$
- High Risk of CV Events With PIs for Myeloma
- PTAC Backs Model Aimed at Better Living for Seniors
The headlines of Master Doctor
Children with birth defects have up to 12 times higher cancer risks
Children born with defects of known genetic origins are at a 12-fold higher risk of cancer, and those with defects of unknown origins are at a 2.5-fold increased risk of...
Long Workdays Could Raise Your Stroke Risk
The researchers found a strong association between working long hours and stroke risk, for men and women alike. The link seemed stronger for people under the age of 50.
UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Ranks 8 in Best Children's Hospitals...
UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh has been ranked 8 among the best hospitals in the nation. Learn more. Nearly 200 children's hospitals from across the United States were...
15 Low-Carb Breakfast Foods That Will Help You Crush Your Weight-Loss Goals
If you're trying to lose weight, don't skip meals if you're hungry. We're huge breakfast fans, and eating breakfast can actually help you lose weight. Start your day on the...
Unpopular Opinion: I Don't Like Trader Joe's
I have a confession: I don't like Trader Joe's. I buy all of three products there. I stop in once a month, sometimes less. I know. Take a moment. Wrap your head around it. I...
Just like Big Tech's war against online free speech, Big Pharma is trying to...
A Big Pharma front group known as the Center for Inquiry has reportedly filed a new lawsuit against Walmart for selling natural homeopathic medicine, which the pill-pushing...
Could plastic bags be upcycled into parts for lithium-ion batteries?
Indiana-based researchers found a way to upcycle disposable plastic bags into raw material for making valuable products. Their process turned polyethylene plastic into carbon...
Eating eggs several times a week can be good for people with diabetes - study
Harvard researchers weighed in on the question of whether or not the consumption of eggs makes it more likely for a person to develop Type 2 diabetes. They reported that eating...
As Much As It Broke My Heart, I Needed To Quit Breastfeeding
It was New Year's Eve when I was sitting in a patient intake room at a mental health treatment facility and my boobs were leaking through my shirt. As tears rolled down my...
Blood test that detects ovarian cancer could save thousands of women from...
Researchers from Uppsala University, Sweden, claim that for every one ovarian cancer case that is detected, five women are operated on, putting them at risk of pain, infection...