Healthy Bodies in Mental Health; How Internal Med Treats Depression
Posted On: Jul 19, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
News and commentary from the psychiatry worldContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- PPIs Signal Mortality Risk in ICU Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Ozempic's New Heart Indication; Pesticides Shave Kids' IQ Points
- Candidate's Wife Claims Sexual Assault by Columbia Ob/Gyn
- Major U.S. Airports to Screen for Novel Virus From China
- Unapproved Drug for Babies? Ethics Experts Weigh In
- FDA Panels Show Little Love for New Painkillers
- Elevated Testosterone May Lower Asthma Risk in Women
- 'Overworked and Burned Out': What We Heard This Week
- No Change to Medicare Doc Payments Needed for 2021, MedPAC Says
- Silence Linked to Heart Health; How to Attract Better Talent
- VA Goes Too Far on NP Independence
- Future of T-Cell Lymphoma Treatment
- Are Kids With CKD Given Meds That Could Harm Their Kidneys?
- Childhood Cancer Tx Less Cardiotoxic, but Heart Risks Persist
- Having a Baby in the U.S. Is Becoming Less Affordable
- Delivering a Baby in the CICU
- Dasatinib Superior to Imatinib in Pediatric ALL
- Stressed? Here's a Way to Fix It
- Alcohol Consumption Among Binge Drinkers on the Rise
- A Novel Surveillance Tool for Flu: Fitbit
The headlines of Master Doctor
The risk of braces: Study finds dental correction doesn't always yield the...
Orthodontic treatments are anything but cheap, but many parents are convinced that scratching together the money for braces for their children will make all the difference to...
JFK, SF and LAX airports to screen for Chinese coronavirus
Screenings for the coronavirus that's sickened 48 people in China, Thailand and Japan will start Friday for passengers arriving from Wuhan to JFK and to San Francisco and LAX...
101 Strength Quotes That'll Make You Feel Like You Can Conquer Anything
Exhibiting strength is not just about the physical. It's about your e motional and mental state, how you overcome your fears, and just how often you pick yourself up and try...
Deep ocean minerals and trace elements can help boost high-intensity running...
It turns out that there's still a lot more to the ocean than just being a source of food. A recent study suggests that it is also a potential source of natural health-improving...
100 Quotes About Family To Remind You How Lucky You Are To Have Yours
For better or worse, family shapes you. And whatever shape or form they come in, they have a lot to do with the person you grow to become, and even how you raise your children...
Seven Benefits Of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Despite being commonly known as a problem area for primarily women, the pelvic floor is a set of muscles in both males and females that can weaken over time. Which is not...
Blood Test can Predict Onset of Tuberculosis: Study
Scientists at UCL have shown a blood test could predict the onset of tuberculosis three to six months before people become unwell, a finding which could help better target...
Dietitians Share the 6 Biggest Carb Myths - This Info Can Help You Lose Weight
Keto and low-carb diets aren't going away anytime soon. People definitely find weight-loss success, but registered dietitian Leslie Langevin, MS, author of The...
Virtual Physical Therapy After Knee Replacement Brings Similar Outcomes...
Virtual system for in-home physical therapy provides good outcomes for patients undergoing rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty with lower costs than traditional...
Prepping Patients Mind and Body for Surgery Pays Off
New inexpensive program helps surgery patients get physically and mentally ready for their upcoming operation and may reduce overall costs, and get them home faster, reports a...