First-Line Immune Tx: An Option in V600K-Mutant Melanoma
Posted On: Jan 14, 2019 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Higher mutational load in BRAF-mutant V600K genotype translates into better response to anti-PD1 immunotherapy than targeting BRAF/MEKContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Levothyroxine Tx Doesn't Deliver in Women With TPO Antibodies
- Quiz Time: How Strong Is the Alcohol-Afib Link?
- Is a Widely Used T2D Test Off the Mark?
- My Top Four Practice-Changers From ACC: Alcohol To Aspirin
- Eggs and Heart Disease; ADHD and Psychosis: It's PodMed Double T!
- HeartMate 3: Superior Results Hold Firm in Final Analysis
- Treating Kawasaki Disease
- What Burnout? Survey Finds Docs Are Happy at Work
- Little Benefit in Adding Ultrasound to Screening Mammography
- 'I Think About the Lives Saved': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Decide + Be Ready Review
- 'Surprise' Medical Bills: Easy to Define, But Not to Solve
- Type 2 Diabetes and Women: 'Mentally Tiring' Jobs May Up Risk
- D.C. Week: Postpartum Depression Gets Its Own Drug
- Aortic Stenosis: Watchful Waiting Works Only for So Long
- Gottlieb Threatens to Pull 'Pod' E-Cigs From Market
- Biomarker for dcSSc Outcome ID'd
- Cancer Disease Label Affects Patient Decision-Making
- Recent Developments in Hemophilia: Therapy With Emicizumab
- CAD Patients With Cancer Diagnosis Face Significant Financial Burden
The headlines of Master Doctor
CPAP Machine Promotes Weight Loss in Dieting Obese Adults With Sleep Apnea
People who have obstructive sleep apnea in addition to obesity can lose more weight if they treat their sleep disorder with an overnight CPAP, or continuous positive airway...
New Zealand ISP blocks all videos on Brighteon.com, even after NZ mosque...
If ever there was a gleaming example of how appeasement of Left-wing tyranny is never the answer, this one is. Earlier this week, Natural News founder and editor Mike Adams...
6 Moves, 3 Circuits: This 25-Minute No-Equipment Workout Will Leave You...
Home workouts are where it's at these days, because if you can get just as good of a workout minus the gym commute, the waiting for the equipment, the hunt to find floor space...
I Do an Ab Workout Almost Every Day, but It Has Nothing to Do With Belly Fat
Like so many other people, I started doing ab workouts with the innocent, uninformed hope that it would burn off my belly fat. I have since learned that ab workouts can burn...
Gait Speed and Dynamic Stability Decline Accelerates Only in Late Life: A...
Background and Purpose: Incidence of falls increases with age whereas gait speed declines. The purposes of this study were to examine (1) whether gait speed and center-of-mass...
'It gave me hope': Alzheimer's sufferer, 57, reveals heartbreak after...
Former New York Times reporter Phillip S Gutis, 57, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016, placing him in the slim category of the four percent diagnosed before the age of 65.
What Besides Opioids Can Help Post-C-Section Pain?
Pain after a C-section can be controlled effectively with ibuprofen and acetaminophen, researchers said. For those who do need opioids, a lower dose can work.
Barneys New York's New Cannabis Lifestyle Shop Puts the "High" in High End
Barneys New York is taking high-end shopping to the next level with its new cannabis lifestyle shop, The High End. The new luxury lifestyle and wellness concept shop, located...
Mailed Home Colon Cancer Tests Boost Screening
Researchers believe that mailing the screening kits directly to patients, which frames participation as the default, reduced steps in the process, and made it easier for...
Brain-cancer patients reveal the subtle 'symptoms' they ignored
A study of 39 brain-cancer sufferers by King's College London reveals just how slight the signs can be, with many dismissing their poor memory and lack of balance as part of...