FDA OKs Targeted Agent for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Approved therapies now available for IDH1- and IDH2-mutant diseaseContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Do We Need USPSTF 'Encyclicals'?
- Limb Salvage Bests Amputation for Critical Limb Ischemia
- Congo Ebola Intensifies; Dog Tick Border Epidemic; ID Formulary Reshuffle
- Morning Break: Monthly HIV Tx Effective; Curing Hemophilia; Elephants and Cancer
- First Clinical Trial in Medicine Changed World History
- Early Exposure to Passive Smoke May Up Risk for RA Later in Life
- Upfront cfDNA Test for Trisomy 21 Doesn't Live Up to Promise
- How to Fight Misinformation in Healthcare
- Leverage Tech to Solve Public Health Problems, Expert Urges
- Pelzman's Picks: The Beauty of Human Anatomy
- Does Heavier Sedation Worsen Post-Op Delirium Risk?
- WHO: Current Ebola Outbreak Poses New Problems
- 'Kidnapped' by the Mayo Clinic; Death by Colonoscopy; Health Officials' Secret Finances
- Brain Injury May Raise Risk of Suicide
- Target BP Goals Reached with Daily 3-Med Combo
- Elephants and Alzheimer's; Omega-3 and Epilepsy; Eye Disease and Dementia
- Morning Break: DNA Risk Calculator; Xolair for Food Allergies; Med Students Ditch School
- No Gain with Antipsych Meds Switch in Schizophrenia
- AI Permits Diagnose-and-Leave Plan for Small Polyps
- NOAC's Brain Bleed Risk Outside Afib May Be Dose-Dependent
The headlines of Master Doctor
Treating Type 2 diabetes with this traditional Thai herbal extract
Mathurameha, also known as Mathura Meha, is a traditional herbal formula used as alternative treatment for people with diabetes in Thailand. In a study published at BMC...
Women whose mothers live to the ripe old age of 90 are 25% more likely to...
Scientists at the University of California, San Diego, believe genetics may play a key role. Yet they also speculate that healthy behaviours passed onto younger generations...
Secondhand Smoke in Childhood May Up the Risk of Arthritis in Later Life
Exposure to secondhand smoke in childhood is associated with arthritis risk, finds a new study.
Componds Present in Vegetables May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
Chemical compounds produced by vegetables like cabbage, kale, and broccoli may protect us from colon cancers, finds a new study.
Radar May Replace Stethoscopes: Study
New method to identify and diagnose heart sounds using radar may replace stethoscopes in near future, finds a new study.
Marital spats may cause disease: Couples who argue have higher levels of...
Researchers from Ohio State University also found that hostile married couples are more at risk of leaky guts and inflammation if one of the spouses has a history of depression.
Ebola fears in the Democratic Republic of Congo raised
Professor Paul Hunter, of the University of East Anglia, admitted this poses ‘substantial' problems for aid workers battling round-the-clock to contain the outbreak.
Artificial Placenta Created by Scientists May Give New Insights into Some...
Synthetic placenta devised can help give new insights into some vital research issues, finds a new study.
Combining three blood pressure drugs into a single pill is 20% more effective
Dr Ruth Webster, of the George Institute for Global Health in Australia, said: 'Our results could help millions of people globally reduce their blood pressure and their risk of...
Perrigo to split off pharma business
Perrigo has announced plans to split off its drug business into a separate entity.