FDA OKs Targeted Agent for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Approved therapies now available for IDH1- and IDH2-mutant diseaseContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Calif. Medical Board Begins Tracking Docs' FDA Warning Letters
- Immunotherapy Combo Flops in Metastatic NSCLC
- The Wild West Approach to PICUs
- Tremfya Tops Cosentyx in Head-to-Head Psoriasis Trial
- Vitamin D Analogue No Help for CV Prevention in Hemodialysis Patients
- Clinical Challenges: Up to Speed on CDK4/6 Inhibitors in Breast Cancer?
- House Members Wrangle Over Fetal Tissue Research
- BNP in Silent Stenosis; Arterial Inflammation; Wireless Clot Passage
- Anti-TIF1-Ab-Positive Dermatomyositis Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Lower Stroke Rates Dissipate Earlier for African-American Women
- Getting Patients to Yes to Cardiac Rehab
- 'The Boy I Never Knew'; Better Cancer Tests; Cancer Patient's Bigotry
- Immediate Surgery No Help in Metastatic RCC
- Conjunctivitis Seen in Patients on Dupixent
- Antipsychotics Linked to Greater Risk of Death for Youths
- Clinical Challenges: Managing DLBCL After Richter's Transformation
- Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge on CLL and DLBCL After Richter's
- Is Alzheimer's Infectious? Intriguing Findings From New Mouse Study
- Clinical Challenges: What's Next for CDK4/6 Therapy?
- Morning Break: Vaccine Skeptic in the House; 'Iron Man' Clinics; Tampon Recall
The headlines of Master Doctor
3D Printed Adaptive Aids Can Benefit Arthritis Patients
3D printed adaptive aids to help patients with severe arthritis perform daily tasks such as opening doors, turning knobs or splitting pills prove to be significantly cheaper...
New Protein Against Ebola Virus in Human Cells Identified
Drugs that simulate functions of ebola virus protein could become target for discovering new drugs against ebola virus
Dr. J Won't See You Now - Part 1
By CJ Sorg/Flickr After eleven years of writing the Dr. J Will See You Now column for CalorieLab, I must sadly announce the Diet Blog portion of the site, which the column is a...
New Saliva Test Can Help Detect Alzheimer's Disease
Newly developed saliva test can now help in detecting Alzheimer's disease, reveals a new study. Scientists have identified biomarkers for identifying Alzheimer's and mild...
Could eating DIRT be the cure for obesity? Soil may flush fat out, study...
Researchers at the University of South Australia have accidentally discovered that a particular kind of clay 'attracts' and binds to to flush it out of the body better than a...
BULLETIN: FDA names California romaine farm as CDC reports additional E...
They say the investigation is ongoing and more sources are possible, but as of this afternoon, the FDA is reporting traceback efforts in the ongoing E. coli outbreak linked to...
People Who Practise Meditation Tend To Learn Quickly From Failures
Meditation can help people learn from their mistakes faster; it is possible through a positive feedback mechanism, finds a new study.
New Year, New Sports Bras: These Are the 12 Picks We're Loving Right Now
Ask any woman who works out about sports bras, and be prepared for a short monologue about her favorite brand or a horror story about the one that broke mid-sprint. People are...
Retro Games To Put Under The Tree That You'll Love Playing With Too
This year, let's get back to the classics. Time to kick Fortnight to the curb because we're going old school and getting back to playing games that don't involve any in-app...
I Spent $48 on a Sleep Mask, and It's Better Than Sleeping With Blackout...
When you wake up almost every day at 4:45 a.m. , sleep becomes a necessity, but also a luxury. Most days, I get around five to six hours of sleep - that is if I can fall...