FDA Moves to Boost Development of More Generics
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Issues 43 new guidance documents in bid to provide 'clarity'Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Immunotherapy Combo Flops in Metastatic NSCLC
- The Wild West Approach to PICUs
- Tremfya Tops Cosentyx in Head-to-Head Psoriasis Trial
- Vitamin D Analogue No Help for CV Prevention in Hemodialysis Patients
- Clinical Challenges: Up to Speed on CDK4/6 Inhibitors in Breast Cancer?
- House Members Wrangle Over Fetal Tissue Research
- BNP in Silent Stenosis; Arterial Inflammation; Wireless Clot Passage
- Anti-TIF1-Ab-Positive Dermatomyositis Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Lower Stroke Rates Dissipate Earlier for African-American Women
- Getting Patients to Yes to Cardiac Rehab
- 'The Boy I Never Knew'; Better Cancer Tests; Cancer Patient's Bigotry
- Immediate Surgery No Help in Metastatic RCC
- Conjunctivitis Seen in Patients on Dupixent
- Antipsychotics Linked to Greater Risk of Death for Youths
- Clinical Challenges: Managing DLBCL After Richter's Transformation
- Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge on CLL and DLBCL After Richter's
- Is Alzheimer's Infectious? Intriguing Findings From New Mouse Study
- Clinical Challenges: What's Next for CDK4/6 Therapy?
- Morning Break: Vaccine Skeptic in the House; 'Iron Man' Clinics; Tampon Recall
- ATS Panel: U.S. Home Oxygen Delivery System Broken
The headlines of Master Doctor
Dr. J Won't See You Now - Part 1
By CJ Sorg/Flickr After eleven years of writing the Dr. J Will See You Now column for CalorieLab, I must sadly announce the Diet Blog portion of the site, which the column is a...
New Saliva Test Can Help Detect Alzheimer's Disease
Newly developed saliva test can now help in detecting Alzheimer's disease, reveals a new study. Scientists have identified biomarkers for identifying Alzheimer's and mild...
Could eating DIRT be the cure for obesity? Soil may flush fat out, study...
Researchers at the University of South Australia have accidentally discovered that a particular kind of clay 'attracts' and binds to to flush it out of the body better than a...
Is Surgery Right For Some Early Prostate Cancers?
A new study that followed men with larger and more aggressive prostate cancer than is usually diagnosed today found that those who had surgery instead of “watchful waiting”...
CDC reveals that E. coli outbreak has sickened 59 people in 15 states
So far, 59 have been sickened in 15 states in the current E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce, the CDC said. The Adam Brothers farm in Santa Barbara was named as one of...
BULLETIN: FDA names California romaine farm as CDC reports additional E...
They say the investigation is ongoing and more sources are possible, but as of this afternoon, the FDA is reporting traceback efforts in the ongoing E. coli outbreak linked to...
New Year, New Sports Bras: These Are the 12 Picks We're Loving Right Now
Ask any woman who works out about sports bras, and be prepared for a short monologue about her favorite brand or a horror story about the one that broke mid-sprint. People are...
Retro Games To Put Under The Tree That You'll Love Playing With Too
This year, let's get back to the classics. Time to kick Fortnight to the curb because we're going old school and getting back to playing games that don't involve any in-app...
Supplement with magnesium if you have diabetes it helps reduce inflammation...
People with diabetes may benefit from taking magnesium. A study published in the Journal of Dietary Supplements found that supplementing with magnesium can prevent anemia and...
These Healthy Resolutions Will Make You Feel Great
It seems like "lose weight" tops people's New Year's resolutions list every year. And while that's a fine goal to have - and losing weight can have a positive impact on your...