FDA Moves to Boost Development of More Generics
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Issues 43 new guidance documents in bid to provide 'clarity'Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Avoiding Broken-Heart Syndrome Readmissions
- IL-6 for Adult Still's: A New Option?
- H. Pylori Ups CRC Risk in Some Ethnic Groups
- 'Innovative' Nursing Honors Veterans
- Quiz Time: Quick, Which Docs Dole Out High-Priced Meds?
- Undiagnosed Diseases; TDAP and Pregnancy: It's PodMed Double T!
- Dementia and Guns
- Understanding Neuropathic-Like Knee Pain
- Mental Exercises for Training Your Brain
- D.C. Rap Up: Gag Clause Nixed; Thumbs Up for Copy-Cat Drug; Kavanaugh Joins SCOTUS
- IMedicalApps: WHO Compendium App
- FDA Panel Backs Powerful Opioid Pills for Emergency Pain
- AAFP Rejects Proposed Gun Tax, Supports Immunization Registry
- 'A Position of Despair and Anger': What We Heard This Week
- Turn Cardiology Guidelines Over to Outsiders
- Investigational Infertility Tx; Vit D Disappoints for Fracture Prevention; World Obesity Day
- Year in Review: Diabetes
- High Prolactin Tied to Lower T2D Risk in Women
- Adulterated Diet Supplements: Should FDA Do More?
- Designing a New Electronic Health Record is One Tricky Business
The headlines of Master Doctor
Spending More Time Taking Care of Kids May Increase Reproductive Success in...
Males who spend more time taking care of kids may have higher reproductive success, reveals a new study.
A Quarter of Adults Are Too Inactive, Putting Health at Risk
Over a quarter of the world's adults are putting themselves at greater risk for dementia, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes because they are not getting the minimal amount of...
Meghan Markle pregnant: Is it safe to fly while expecting?
Prince Harry and his wife were seen holding hands when they arrived in the harbour city early on Monday morning on a Qantas A380 flight from London via Singapore.
Many Kids are Afraid of Going to the Doctor: Parents
Is your child afraid of doctors? Nearly half of parents say that their kids fear doctor's visits. Relax, Here are different strategies used by parents to help their children...
DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: The diet that can banish the agony of IBS
Dr Michael Mosley says there are now things you can do that have a much higher chance of helping with IBS - focusing on altering your microbiome, the trillions of microbes that...
Would you trust a £200 scanner to check your breasts at home?...
Over the past three years, boffins have been focusing on women's health concerns, from fertility and contraceptives to breast cancer and pregnancy care.
Vaping Does Not Stain Your Teeth: Study
Vaping or use of e-cigarettes, tobacco heating products does not stain your teeth like smoking with conventional cigarettes.
Early Changes to Synapse Gene Regulation may Cause Alzheimer's Disease: Study
In Alzheimer's disease condition, increased phosphorylation of SRRM2 prevented it from interacting with another protein which aids protein folding.
Scientists discover four new types of human blood cells in latest medical...
Scientists have discovered four new types of blood cells using new genetic techniques. These cells play a role in our body's immune system and how it fights off invaders...
What Role Does Genetics Play in the Risk of Developing Alzheimer's Disease?
The word “Alzheimer's” strikes fear in the hearts of most people and for good reason! Alzheimer's disease is one form of dementia, a progressive, degenerative brain disease...