FDA Gives Nod to Two-Drug HIV Combo
Posted On: Nov 22, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Selected patients will have simpler treatment optionContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Ustekinumab: Novel Help in Vasculitis?
- The Business Model Makes All the Difference in Healthcare
- The Fight Against the Term 'Provider' is Lost
- Test Shows Promise for Detecting All Types of Preterm Birth
- Senators Seek Solutions to Disappearing Rural EDs
- Senate Votes to Extend Community Care for Veterans
- Lung Disease in Women Getting Increased Scrutiny
- Antidepressants Carry Weight Gain Risk Years Into Treatment
- Aldosterone Antagonists May Help STEMI Beyond Low EF
- Can Cognitive Training Reduce Gait Freezing in PD?
- Complete Resection Possible in Recurrent, Low-Volume Ovarian Ca
- Nurse-Led ICU Intervention Improves Family Communication
- Pearls From: Elizabeth Howell, MD
- Cath Lab Recap: Xience Sierra Approved; FFR-Averse Interventionalists
- Home Ventilation Saves $$$ Despite Initial Cost
- Delayed Tx for Transient STEMI Doesn't Limit Infarct Size
- Marriage Denial Laws Tied to Mental Distress in Gay Couples
- Phototherapy Delays Radical Prostate Cancer Tx
- OncoBreak: Dubious Distinction for Women; 'I Know Too Much'; Fatigue App
- Aspirin Appears Protective in COPD Patients
The headlines of Master Doctor
Lung Cancer Incidence Higher in Women Than Men
Rates of lung cancer are more common among young women than men, revealed research.
Pain-Induced Changes in the Brain's Opioid System May Explain the Limited...
Animal research suggests pain-induced changes in the brain's opioid receptor system may explain the limited effectiveness of opioid therapy in chronic pain; these changes also...
Bad news for fans of sausage, bacon and alcohol as new cancer report says no...
And when it comes to drinks, just stick to water, says the report
I'm a Personal Trainer, and These Are the Foods I Always Tell My Clients to Eat
Whenever I take on a new client, one of the first things we discuss is nutrition. I like knowing what they're eating and how we can improve upon their current diet to make them...
Swallowable 'bacteria on a chip' could help diagnose colon cancer, bowel...
Unlike other ingestible chips, this new version by MIT scientists contains millions of genetically engineered living cells to act as sensors, as they are designed to light up...
How and Why I Actually *Gained* Weight From Running 4 Times a Week
I started dabbling in running after college to help me lose the 40 pounds I had gained. For years after that, running was part of my life on and off , but I didn't seriously...
Obese patients with an infectious disease survive are twice as likely to...
Obese patients sufffering from infectious disease and discharged from hospital are about twice as likely to survive compared to those who have low or ideal weight, new research...
Chris Hemsworth And His Kids Dancing To ‘Wrecking Ball' Will Make Your Day
Hemsworth clearly has his dancing shoes on in this adorable video Some things are just too cute for words: a baby's first smile; a bucket of puppies; this hamster eating a tiny...
A low-fat diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables could protect women...
A new study in JAMA Oncology has found that eating a low-fat diet, along with a multitude of fruits and vegetables, could decrease a woman's chance of dying from breast cancer.
Tick-resistant clothing protects you from three species of the bug that...
As we enter what is expected to be the worst season for ticks in years, you may want to invest in repellent clothing to guard against Lyme disease, as a CDC study found the...