EndoBreak: Sugar Industry Cover-Up; Overpriced Thyroid Meds
Posted On: Nov 24, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
News and commentary from the endocrinology worldContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- All Antidepressants Better than Placebo for Major Depression
- Joint Surgery: Aspirin Equals NOAC for Post-Acute VTE Prevention
- Adaptive Deep Brain Stim Shows Promise in Parkinson's
- Kids' Mental Health Status Not a Factor in Gun Storage
- Prolonged Opioids Common After Bariatric Surgery: Gastro Endo News Report
- JIA Flares Fewer with Longer Inactive Disease
- ACIP Reinstates FluMist for 2018-2019 Flu Season
- Breaking Borders for Traveling Nurses
- Trauma Care While Bullets Fly
- A Tribute to Dr. Ray Lipicky: The Man Who Transformed Cardiology
- In-Hospital STEMI Still Neglected, Group Says
- ID Break: Food Poisoning App; $1 Billion Flu Vax; AI for ID
- Fighting Flu
- Morning Break: MeToo in Medicine; Docs Fed Up; 'Subversion' at the VA
- Lifestyle Interventions Cut Gestational Weight Gain
- Heavy Drinking Tied to Early-Onset Dementia in French Study
- Flu, Tdap Vax Safe for Babies 6 Months Later
- Too Old for Cancer Screening
- Epidural Stimulation for Paralysis Also Helps Heart
- AMD Treat-and-Extend Regimens OK: Ophthalmology Times
The headlines of Master Doctor
Americans aren't brand loyal when it comes to groceries: Research of...
There's no such thing as ‘brand loyalty' or ‘store loyalty' for Americans when it comes to groceries. The findings of a St. Louis-based research team suggested we're willing to...
FAKE SCIENCE: New JAMA study falsely claims no benefit for heart disease...
When a natural cure starts to gain a lot of attention for its efficacy in treating a particular ailment, those who profit from the conventional medical treatments do their best...
Low carb versus low fat diets equally effective says study
Reducing carbs or fat has a similar effect on weight loss according to a new study in JAMA.
Green light for nasal flu spray next year after 2-year ban
A CDC advisory panel voted that the the nasal spray flu vaccine will be recommended for children and adults next season, suggesting that its manufacturer has improved it for H1N1.
3 Words You Need to Stop Using to Get Happy and Feel Healthy
We believe that getting healthy starts with getting your mind right, honing in on self-care, and eliminating stress so that the sleep, diet, and exercise can fall into place...
Team USA Olympic Winners Got a Raise This Year, but Their Paychecks May...
How much is gold worth? If it comes in the form of an Olympic medal at the Winter or Summer Games , you might be surprised to learn that the answer is not that much. Knowing...
How can health planning help Northeast Ohio? Watch live at the City Club of...
Health care can cause disparities in life expectancy between communities. How can planning and outreach help that? Local officials will discuss live at 12:30 p.m. at the City Club.
4 Simple Ways to Turn Your Living Room Into a Killer at-Home Gym
If affording a gym membership feels financially out of reach, it's still possible to nail your HIIT-style workouts and get results in the comfort of your very own home - for...
Low-carb diets aren't better than low-fat for weight loss
Researchers at Stanford University found low-fat diets and low-carb diets are equally effective when it comes to weight loss. The findings were published today in JAMA.
Go for a brisk walk every day to protect your brain
Aerobic exercise, such as taking a brisk walk, each day can help protect the brain from cognitive decline, according to a recent study. In the U.S., approximately 50 million...