EndoBreak: Sugar Industry Cover-Up; Overpriced Thyroid Meds
Posted On: Nov 24, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
News and commentary from the endocrinology worldContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- ER Docs Report Drug Shortages, Lack of Disaster Prep
- E-Cigs: How Much Help vs How Much Harm?
- Advice to Trina's Diabetes Patients: Don't Tell Other Doctors
- ACA Repeal-and-Replace: Where Can GOP Go From Here?
- How To Talk To Patients' Families
- 10 Questions to Challenge Your Medical News Savvy
- Lung Cancer and Women; Eggs and the Heart: It's PodMed Double T!
- Obesity's Influence on Anti-TNF Effects: It's Complicated
- D.C. Week: Trump Aims to Bar Abortion Referrals in Title X Clinics
- Do RA and Huntington's Disease Share Epigenetic Link?
- Memorial Day Observance
- Rural Healthcare Shortage Can Be Lessened, Senators Told
- 'We've Known This for 25 Years': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: This Week's Best Medical Apps
- Healthcare Can Take Page from Restaurant Industry
- FDA Gives Nod to Palynziq for Rare Genetic Disease
- Select STEMI Patients Gain Microvascular Boost with Novel Device
- Precision Medicines Approved More Quickly, With Less Data
- Most Preemies Get Early Antibiotic Tx in NICU
- New Denosumab Indication; Seafood & Fertility; World Thyroid Day
The headlines of Master Doctor
Betsy DeVos Says Schools Should Have The Power To Report Undocumented Kids
She says ‘individual schools' should decide whether to report undocumented students to ICE Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is under fire once again, this time for remarks...
Betsy DeVos Thinks Schools Can Decide Whether To Report Kids To ICE Because...
DeVos' beliefs are not only illegal, they are morally reprehensible Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos has stepped in it yet again, this time for remarks she made this week in...
Nipah Virus Infection: Stay Calm, Practice Good Hygiene Tips
You can avoid contracting the brain-damaging Nipah virus by simple good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing and eating well-cooked food. Nipah virus infection has...
Large clinical trials suggest that high blood glucose can be an effect...
High blood glucose was long believed to lead to type 2 diabetes, but new research shows this could actually be an effect of the illness rather than its cause. Type 2 diabetes...
Reliable New Test to Identify and Prevent Risk of Preterm Birth
Identifying women at risk with the newly developed test during her second trimester could lead to early treatment, prevention, says a new study.
Chances of Muscle Wasting are Less in Obese People
Obese people may have better chances of survival as they experience lesser muscle wasting than ordinary people in critical care, finds a new study.
The Pros and Cons of Using Fertility Medication Over Age 35
Sometimes we feel like, however fast life is moving, there's still time for major decisions. But life has a way of moving faster than we notice on occasion, and the years can...
Link Between Gut Bacteria and Anti-seizure Effects of Ketogenic Diet
Gut bacteria may play a vital role in anti-seizure effects of ketogenic diet. Ketogenic diet which is a low-carbohydrate and high-fat diet have various health benefits...
Artificial intelligence is used to fight premature aging
Molecular researchers from the University of Copenhagen have joined forces with an artificial intelligence...
The Dangerous Reason You Shouldn't Foam Roll Your Back Before Lifting Weights
Incorporating a foam roller into your pre-workout stretch is a great way to release tension in tight areas , especially in your calves and glutes. But if you're warming up...